• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
The Wavedash game is dead to me because they would rather fill a character slot with a ****ing space animal for Melee nerds than the Samoan Superman, The Guy, Roman Reigns.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I've befriended a gal in one of my CJ classes. We talked after class and she brought up some scrub from Supernatural, Pastel or something. I then said "I was wishing I was watching Smackdown" because John Cena returned tonight.

...She said this jobber was better than CENA.

As a general of the Cenation, I will not allow this transgression to pass.

He faded away and classified himself as obsolete

Probably busy with life, who knows
Obviously since Roman lost the title and Cena lost to AJ, she's been in a state of absolute shock.

She'll be up to being lively when Cena wins the title for the 16th time.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
maybe if you show us your butt.

it's been a while since the last butt picture fest, now that i think about it.

though tink won hands down...

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
well, uh

g-good afternoon, thread?

i'm mostly just not around because nobody else is around. most PM players just stopped bothering with smashboards, and it's easy to find some quiet niche among the ten billion smogon metagames to spend time in so w/e. i have links in my signature for a reason, check that if u wanna

as fr the other bit ppl are going on about:

i'm cute as hell tbh

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
well, uh

i'm mostly just not around because nobody else is around. most PM players just stopped bothering with smashboards, and it's easy to find some quiet niche among the ten billion smogon metagames to spend time in so w/e. i have links in my signature for a reason, check that if u wanna

i'm cute as hell tbh
Bruh, you can't be posting pictures on this board like this under sections 420.72-B.

"All photos of board-frequenters must have them looking REAAALLY STRONG."

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
well, uh

i'm cute as hell tbh
Discord and Reddit sucked a lot of the life out and it's kind of sad. But we're still here. Sort of.

Also, you already know my thoughts on that pic. :3

(btw hi everyone else i totally went 0-2 as a bad tag at pms5)

Top Bottom