• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

New pogeymangs.

Bewear still looks stupid but it's friggin huge.

Mimikyu is still ugly and creepy as ****. Still a really cool Pokemon.

Dat Mudsdale tho.
lmfao at Bounsweet's description:

"Bounsweet’s scent has a calming effect on humans, so many people let them live inside their homes as a sort of air freshener. Unfortunately, it’s sometimes swallowed whole by Pokémon drawn to its aroma.

When running away from other Pokémon, Bounsweet flees danger by skipping along the ground. Since its bouncy movements don’t convey to others that it’s actually in desperate flight, no one ever comes to its aid."

look at this ****

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
It looks exactly like another Gen3/4 pokémon...

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man I need to make it out to EVO one of these days hopefully next year. Gonna plan for Genesis 4 in the meantime and play more GG but after this week cause I'm trying to focus on smash for a regional in my state.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
KI Saucey Suite was hype. RIP my liver.

Man I need to make it out to EVO one of these days hopefully next year. Gonna plan for Genesis 4 in the meantime and play more GG but after this week cause I'm trying to focus on smash for a regional in my state.
Man, I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it to G4 next year...I really wanna go if they have Brawl there.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
I didn't know you were such an expert on the past Brawl setups/events. What time were you at G3 that Saturday at the BYOS room? I must've missed you.
Oh yeah i was totally there. I was the guy who had to fight some metro sexual for my pizza and was late as fug. sorry about that fam.
But seriously, i just have a bad time with Brawl. So i went for a stereotype to make my self feel snide. My bad on my end.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Oh yeah i was totally there. I was the guy who had to fight some metro sexual for my pizza and was late as fug. sorry about that fam.
But seriously, i just have a bad time with Brawl. So i went for a stereotype to make my self feel snide. My bad on my end.
Can't jig jan the big DAWG.

Gotta ask you a hard question, Grey Belnades Grey Belnades
Are you team RAW or team SMACKDOWN right now?
That's like asking me what do I hate most: Melee or Anime? Raw has Roman, SD has Cena. I am torn between two worlds.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
>Making pokemon go account
>shairn not available

Alright who do I have to kill

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
but only smackdown has zack ryder
After looking at the full draft list, I can confirm with full confidence that I am team Smackdown. It has:

The 15x Chamion, John Cena,
The Long Island Underdog, Zack Ryder,
And the future Mrs. Belnades, Becky Lynch.

...Oh and AJ Styles.

Anime confirmed a disease by the BBC, Grey Belnades Grey Belnades was right all along

Article's actually about depression in Japan
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36824927
My warnings fall on deaf ears until it is too late.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good afternoon, thread

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Pfffft watch the video of it and you see that it isn't that impressive.
Shut up, mimmy! No one asked you! D<

This is why you'll always be a bore. ¦(

Joking aside, the real pathetic thing is the fact that it actually worked to begin with. I mean, seriously? Was the guy allergic or something? XD

On a serious note, how're you doing? Haven't chatted with you in ages.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
aw, there is a sad t-shirt next to my post reply

it's okay pal i am sure someone will wear you eventually

Player -0

Smash Hero
Smash 4 meta copying P:M meta is kinda hilarious to me.

Anti wins tournament: "wow guys this counterpicking thing is really good."
reasoning was pushed onto low skill ceiling or something

Character wins tournament (Abadango M2): "This character is so good, dafug were people sleeping on this character for?"

Lizalfos

Smash Master
This is the apocalyptic ending I always hoped the GOP would get. Hopefully Hillary will inadvertently kill all the millenials with memes.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
GG is hard as **** god damn
I don't know man. I find GG and SF way more natural to play at decent level that any smash but that could be just me. Tekken is actually brutal though.

It's good to see people here have taken an interest to GG. I'm down to play any of you guys anytime in GG, SFV, and probably KoF 14 when it comes out. My psn id is Viewtiful_Noel whenever any one of you holmes are down.

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
I just received my full G license. Now how do I get my OG license? Also I finished Goodnight Punpun, extremely trippy and hilarious , but very sobering at the same time. A definitely one of the best manga I've read.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Shut up, mimmy! No one asked you! D<

This is why you'll always be a bore. ¦(

Joking aside, the real pathetic thing is the fact that it actually worked to begin with. I mean, seriously? Was the guy allergic or something? XD

On a serious note, how're you doing? Haven't chatted with you in ages.
I'm doing fine.

Working for the devil (Walmart) at 10 bucks an hour as an unloader. Not bad for a first job tbh. Kinda getting fed up with the place though but I've managed to hang on so far (just a little over 6 months and seeing if I can make it a whole year before looking for something else to do). Kinda dreading today though since I was told we were gonna have 6000 units today which will make this day the mos I'll have ever unloaded if it turns out to be true.

I also recently moved and currently have no internet. Plus my phone signal where I live is sketchy and have to wait till I get to work or go out somewhere to get reliable connection. But here soon, hopefully the 25th, we should be getting internet.

Other then that its the same ol same ol really.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I don't know man. I find GG and SF way more natural to play at decent level that any smash but that could be just me. Tekken is actually brutal though.

It's good to see people here have taken an interest to GG. I'm down to play any of you guys anytime in GG, SFV, and probably KoF 14 when it comes out. My psn id is Viewtiful_Noel whenever any one of you holmes are down.
I find SF stupidly easy to play because it's very simple overall. Getting into GG I'm having trouble getting all the way through the combo section lol. I feel like SF is baby's first fighting game compared to GG haha

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I find SF stupidly easy to play because it's very simple overall. Getting into GG I'm having trouble getting all the way through the combo section lol. I feel like SF is baby's first fighting game compared to GG haha
Do mission mode whenever you get the chance. It teaches you real mechanics and situations that occur in real matches. Don't get too caught up with the combos. Get use to the game proper and keep it simple for now. BTW what character you are starting off with?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-36837008

So an 86-year old woman in Iceland fought off some thieving douchebag with nothing but a packet of bacon and won.

If that ain't manly and strong looking, I don't know what is.

What's your verdict, Grey Belnades Grey Belnades ?
Based on your post, she'd be top card.

Pfffft watch the video of it and you see that it isn't that impressive.
And after seeing the actual video, she'd be jabroni/jobber tier.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
How are we supposed to effectively model the universe when the definition of division has built in unknowns.

I think it's time we all start from square one, without all this cheating multiplication and division.
Upon further thought, multiplying is OK as shorthand for addition, but multiplying by zero isn't a operation, as no manipulation of values occurs.
I can't think of any useful application for adding and subtracting nothing. Adding to or subtracting numbers to nothing is really just defining an initial value. Zero is a useless number.

YO SCREW THIS LAME IDEA. SCIFI CONCEPT. So in the future we mold our universe into an organism to defy increasing entropy and we do it by consuming other universes, accelerating their disorder.

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
How are we supposed to effectively model the universe when the definition of division has built in unknowns.

I think it's time we all start from square one, without all this cheating multiplication and division.
Upon further thought, multiplying is OK as shorthand for addition, but multiplying by zero isn't a operation, as no manipulation of values occurs.
I can't think of any useful application for adding and subtracting nothing. Adding to or subtracting numbers to nothing is really just defining an initial value. Zero is a useless number.

YO SCREW THIS LAME IDEA. SCIFI CONCEPT. So in the future we mold our universe into an organism to defy increasing entropy and we do it by consuming other universes, accelerating their disorder.
Nerd

Top Bottom