• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Patch 1.03 nerfed Elphelt a bit but she's still good. Some key normals include 5k, far s, 5hs. Shotgun stance is amazing for pressure and even has a pseudo command grab. Grenade is her most important tool as it extended and pressure greatly. Just keep at holmes. Maybe we can play at some point. No better way to learn than play human opponents imo.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Soneone kill me plz.

Didn't end up being the 6000 units like I thought, I'm guessing the manager that told me was just messing with because she heard me saying yesterday (Wednsday) that I was upset about losing ououon hours (my general shift is 2-11, and if get ovrr 40 I have to leave early Friday, or if I somehow get over 40 before then I have to not come in the rest of the week). Instead it was like 3700 units. But a lot of my co-workers and managers suck and now I feel dead.

eideeiit

Smash Ace
late af since national service and all but
*Sees Finnish Archipelago recipe*
*salt*
"Get that *** banned."
View attachment 111444
what?

also evo from the vods a week late was pretty hype.

also I kinda wanna play S4, but I won't have the time to learn movement tech and specific setups I think. Who should I play? So far I've been doing villager since I can jump a lot and move that way but I can't ever kill so idk.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Soneone kill me plz.

Didn't end up being the 6000 units like I thought, I'm guessing the manager that told me was just messing with because she heard me saying yesterday (Wednsday) that I was upset about losing ououon hours (my general shift is 2-11, and if get ovrr 40 I have to leave early Friday, or if I somehow get over 40 before then I have to not come in the rest of the week). Instead it was like 3700 units. But a lot of my co-workers and managers suck and now I feel dead.
Do I have the perfect song for you people~

In all truth, that really sounds like it bites. Hope something turns around for you, buddy. :<

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
late af since national service and all but

what?

also evo from the vods a week late was pretty hype.

also I kinda wanna play S4, but I won't have the time to learn movement tech and specific setups I think. Who should I play? So far I've been doing villager since I can jump a lot and move that way but I can't ever kill so idk.
Play whoever, S4 is up in the air anyway

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Also whoever told me that the guy at the gatling gun in Bloodborne would kick my ***... Lol. Guy was a pushover, literally lmao.
I was trying to tell you to talk to him first. If you kill him you miss out on stuff iirc and that's what I did

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Just decided to look up what I could have gotten for not killing him and all it is a gesture as I got the badge for killing him so I'm fine with it. I feel no remorse in killing the *******. Don't even feel bad for accidently cheesing him (all I was doing was rushing up the ladder and ran straight up to him to get the first hit and it ended up pushing him off the ledge) since he tried to cheese me.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I mean the other guy egged him on tbh. The pop off on game 1 was kinda stupid but eh. It was clear he tried to fist bump aftet he lost the mm but the other guy flipped him off. I think he overreacted but I at least see why he did what he did and it was more then just salt.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My local comic book store hosted its first "big" league for Sm4sh and although I didn't make it out (got knocked into losers/out loser's finals by the same Ness), the locals really liked my Ganon. Even the store owner hinted at sponsoring me to go to tourneys if I continue to show up.

AM I ****ING GOING OVER?!

yo schqueak tho

When you work yourself into a shoot...BROTHER.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Square up! Real men fight with Knee's tho

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Everyone's busy catching pokeymanz
Or rather, drowzees because they're ****ing everywhere

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'd ****ing believe it : o

i found a park sorta nearby that has consistent charmander spawns over the weekend : D that was fun!

there's also another one, a bit further out, with consistent vulpix. and then another one that has a dratini on about a 15 minute timer : O

got a lot of places to hit up and camp at some point!

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Tbh my strongest so far is a hypno but I'm tired of these ugly-ass drowzees
800m until I I hatch two 5km eggs, gonna have to wait until I can leech a friend's data again ayy

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I uninstalled pokemon go because it continued all the parts that I didn't like about pokemon games but made them more difficult in the first place

it's a neat idea though I'm glad nintendo hasn't run out of neat ideas

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Tbh my strongest so far is a hypno but I'm tired of these ugly-*** drowzees
800m until I I hatch two 5km eggs, gonna have to wait until I can leech a friend's data again ayy
tie your phone to a fan and let it spin on low for an hour >: D

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Pretty sure that won't register movement because y phone doesn't have an accelerometer apparently

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i thought it was all gps, so as long as it could move in a large enough circle enough to register, it would give you distance.

but i also don't know too much about the mechanics of it, sooooo...

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Trying to go through vods of myself looking for my mistakes and taking notes on what I could have done better, but it's so difficult. I think I should just look for interactions I lost or didn't optimize and take notes on what happened, why and what I should have done. Self improvement is so hard. I wish I had a coach.

Top Bottom