• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Last night's rave sucked.

Though that did mean I could actually move this morning, which is definitely a plus.

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
Just finished watching Zootopia for the first time.

Time to watch it a bajillion more times, because good lord, that was AMAZING! XD

I can now fully appreciate this picture and that can only be a good thing. <3

I too, also watched Zootopia for the first time yesterday. What an incredibly smart mature and incredibly relevant film. Probably in my top 5 right now. The DMV scene had me ****ing dying lol

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I really don't understand rewatching things unless you are doing it with a friend or want to distill what you thought was good about it for analysis (which is serious business and you should do it with notes [I do this mentality on my first watch because I have delusions of grandeur where one day I'll write/direct somthing]).

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I really don't understand rewatching things unless you are doing it with a friend or want to distill what you thought was good about it for analysis (which is serious business and you should do it with notes [I do this mentality on my first watch because I have delusions of grandeur where one day I'll write/direct somthing]).
Because I wanna rewatch it. Dredd deserved my multiple views.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Refreshes your memory of it, also it's fun to rewatch something you saw when you were younger to understand more.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Experiencing older fiction is even more fun when you're an adult than when you're a kid. Why? Because you can now understand the subtext, be amazed/pleased at just how shamelessly naughty a lot of works really are, be warmed by how close/trusting a lot of characters are to each other in ways that you didn't have a thing for before, be in awe of all the cool stuff that happens that you didn't properly appreciate at first, and be truly unsettled by all the unironic nightmare fuel that you were once too idealistic and naive to properly fear before.

Good times.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Experiencing older fiction is even more fun when you're an adult than when you're a kid. Why? Because you can now understand the subtext, be amazed/pleased at just how shamelessly naughty a lot of works really are, be warmed by how close/trusting a lot of characters are to each other in ways that you didn't have a thing for before, be in awe of all the cool stuff that happens that you didn't properly appreciate at first, and be truly unsettled by all the unironic nightmare fuel that you were once too idealistic and naive to properly fear before.

Good times.
Read The Sun Also Rises as a kid, read it now, it still ****ing sucks.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Maaaaaaaaan, rave last night was hella fun, other than damaging one of my ears on accident. That'll be an easy repair, though.

Our party beforehand was nuts, though. We finally found a dude to host and brought our various bottles of half filled stuff. Party was real good, lot of people, but not packed, no one got ****faced, random people declared themselves bartenders and knew what they were doing with the stock people brought.

Good **** good ****.

Then there's a noise complaint and it gets shut down : (

But, we got a connection for the next one coming up! We all head there, immediately shut down. Like, we go in the door and staff just knocks on it and shuts it down. Like, two more times.

Turned out they were using security cameras to follow us to rooms and the staff were literally on elevators following after us.

Yeah, we got some good parties : D

CORY

wut
BRoomer
oh yeah, got a ton of pictures and selfies with eeveelutions.

still need to really work on my silly posing, but it's looking better.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
We're gonna build that wall and the foundation of it will be the broken dreams of the Mexican people.

oh yeah, got a ton of pictures and selfies with eeveelutions.

still need to really work on my silly posing, but it's looking better.
If you're gonna pose, be sure to pop a Hogan and have Springsteen's Born in the USA playing.

CORY

wut
BRoomer

Life

Smash Hero
Bowser's Castle isn't legal at SNS2, instead they've got
I tried to see if anything amusing came up on Google for "Bowser's Cattle." Nothing really, just some farm equipment. Shame, that pun had so much potential.

And yeah, Alt Bowser's is a little janky, but not that much more so than commonly legal stages like FoD or YS or YIB.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Hey man good to see you here.

I'm pretty good, just got a Vive last week so spending a lot of time in the virtual world. I've got finals in a couple weeks but otherwise life's pretty good. How you doing?
I'm done with school but now I have to do a bunch of little personal things over the summer (self improvement and all that).

And I'm volunteering at LTC! Get hype

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
PSA for all you custom music dudes

Rest in peace, extended music? Odd stuff.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
squritle is garbage and needs to be removed from pm, along with all squirtle mains
ftfy
I don't remember taking selfies
I wasn't invited?
You realize I'm the most eyecandy of the eeveelutions, yeah?
i'd like to point out flareon's fluffiness, especially that tail.

but, really, i didn't see any leafeon's : / umbreon is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar and away the most popular gijinka. then sylveon, but notably second (i guess chicks dig sylveons). then it's all kind of clumped with eevee, flareon, vaporeon, and espeon, though vaporeon seemed a bit more popular this year, at least.

jolteon was super low, like... maybe 2? and i only got a picture with one of them. didn't see any leafeons or glaceons : /

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sup nerds but GG XRD Revalator drops in like 8 hours dammmmnnn completely forgot about it till recently. Got too many games to play :(

Top Bottom