• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
This sort of session is just about the best practice Supplements for females and once this I do wish to consider Ca. This supplement that is absolute bottom and greatly simple is additionally the quality establishment of generally bone. What's more, young ladies normally shed larger amounts of Ca than guys over their lives. In this way, in the event that you are a meat head then its critical that you basically take different supplements to battle the female body's unadulterated capacity to drop Ca at high costs. that Iam positive you'll recognize are regularly a disaster. singularly do what's necessary for good condition, however no over that. That is the reason you include resistance all through your instructing.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
http://megabytepunch.team-reptile.com/
The makers of leathal leauge made more or less the game that I've had in my mind. A sort of metroid smash bros cross.
Memetic yo.

E: In PMS's professional opinion are the characters in Lethal Leauge initially created as sprites, or were they originally 3D models that were turned into sprites a la DK country?

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Man I really wish that the Lethal Leauge dev blog went more into the dev side.

P sure they are just really detailed sprites.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
They should buff D.VA by giving her an alternative voice that makes her not a girl gamer trope while I'm using the Junker skin.

I really like her but she's legit annoying.

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Bowl and microwave for ~min?
no because apparently we had some ghetto ass brand or something where you have to pour in some ****ing milk before you cook it and I had no idea that was even a thing that people do, so I obviously didn't do it, and we ended up with some goopy ketchup instead of tomato soup.

WE HAVE NOTHING LIKE THAT IN ENGLAND, YOU JUST POUR IT INTO A BOWL AND ITS READY.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
The directions literally stared him in the face while he turned the stove on

Big bold red letters on a white background

MIX 1 CAN OF SOUP + 1 CAN OF MILK

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Because then you wouldn't have served ketchup
Next time I'll read instructions on cooking pasta sauce from a jar, just in case I have to mix in some olive oil, because they have just not added it in for some stupid reason.

ilysm

sleepy
Likely because milk ruins the way that the soup keeps, but I'm no expert. I've only had tomato soup once in my life because potato soup is where it's at, yo.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just finished watching Zootopia for the first time.

Time to watch it a bajillion more times, because good lord, that was AMAZING! XD

I can now fully appreciate this picture and that can only be a good thing. <3

Top Bottom