• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

D

Deleted member

so last night before bed i had a conversation with @bec that i was happy with her but pretty unhappy in texas and that i wanted to move back home, and then again out of the US. it was really sad, but i meant those things and now i'm not sure what there is to be done about any of it. i've wanted to move out of country for at least ten years and it's not something i can really negotiate. it's not much fun being the heart breaker i guess =/

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Is there some reason she can't go with you?
I got the fix:

1. Move to Mexico City to work in either Triple AAA or CMLL.
2. Debut as El Gringo with Bec as your valet
3. Then transition to a tag team known as Los Gringos
4. Go OVER as heel jobbers and live happily ever after putting the new guys over

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Maybe she really likes texas and her friend/family base around her?
shes very much attached to her friends and family. shes also never been out of the country before to see what the world really has to offer, or how sad america is. no frame of reference.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
shes very much attached to her friends and family. shes also never been out of the country before to see what the world really has to offer, or how sad america is. no frame of reference.
which country are you interested in moving to?

D

Deleted member

which country are you interested in moving to?
was looking at azores, ibiza, malta. basically good climate, english speaking, cheaper than the US, less political friction, more attractive, etc. numerous places fit this description, wanted to start with 3.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
I made it into the top 200 in the world in the VR archery game Holopoint today. I only have 4 hours logged in the game, and about 1 hour of that is my friends playing when I introduce them to VR.

Feeling pretty good about that. I probably won't be there for long, but it's neat to be able to say I'm top 200 in the world at something, even for a bit.
High Score.jpg

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Yo it's my boy Binary Clone

How you been?
Hey man good to see you here.

I'm pretty good, just got a Vive last week so spending a lot of time in the virtual world. I've got finals in a couple weeks but otherwise life's pretty good. How you doing?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I made it into the top 200 in the world in the VR archery game Holopoint today. I only have 4 hours logged in the game, and about 1 hour of that is my friends playing when I introduce them to VR.

Feeling pretty good about that. I probably won't be there for long, but it's neat to be able to say I'm top 200 in the world at something, even for a bit.
View attachment 108164
A VR game? There can't be more than 201 players anyway tho

D

Deleted member

so last night before bed i had a conversation with @bec that i was happy with her but pretty unhappy in texas and that i wanted to move back home, and then again out of the US. it was really sad, but i meant those things and now i'm not sure what there is to be done about any of it. i've wanted to move out of country for at least ten years and it's not something i can really negotiate. it's not much fun being the heart breaker i guess =/
Texas is ****ing ****. I wouldn't be surprised if you just straight up dipped at some point in time and left Texas. We've had many conversations before, but like the main thing I have a problem with is the lack of anything fun to do.

The islands you wanna move to are pretty ****ing dope honestly. Neat stuff. I would miss you if you left though, but hey, there's literally no benefit in living unhappily.

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, popping in to say hi. Been a minute but I'll get more active about posting again. GHNeko GHNeko Yo man come to the Edan Server, I'll help you, your wife, and your friend out if you need it.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Unfortunately you and your girlfriend seem to be on different life paths. There is not much you can do when your ambitions are literally worlds apart, and a long distance relationship just isn't healthy for either party. It is sad, but such is the fate of "star-crossed" lovers.

Don't really have much advice on this, but I wish you good luck.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
was looking at azores, ibiza, malta. basically good climate, english speaking, cheaper than the US, less political friction, more attractive, etc. numerous places fit this description, wanted to start with 3.
Yeah, but what are their smash scenes like?

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Server moves cost money dont they lol.
Well at this moment they don't exist. However from what Hinichii told be, I believe you guys are below level 50? It's super easy to get there, if we really wanted to we could get you there in 2 days.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
here, i'll show you again.

My eyes!

That's deceitful weeb play from the land of weeb, Japan, trying to be wrestling. True pure honest pro wrestling exists in the UK, US, Mexico, Canada and not weebland.

Last edited:

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Blasted through Gunbuster and Diebuster this week. Gunbuster was awesome once it got started, but the first thing in mind after watching Diebuster is that it was a bit of a disappointment. It was still pretty good, but there's no doubt on my mind Gunbuster was better. Just like Gunbuster, Diebuster starts out relatively slow. But while Gunbuster has the courage to bend and mold the world just for the sake of its characters and story in the end, Diebuster feels like it's held down a bit by the creators having to tie it in clearly enough as the Gunbuster sequel. Also the MCs start out as kind of annoying in both, but them growing to the hero is done better in Gunbuster. In Diebuster it kind of just happens (even more than in Gunbuster) and they suddenly start talking about inner power and other enlightened stuff. Also the space monster designs were cooler in Gunbuster, though that may just feel that way for other reasons like the build up or something. Diebuster is very pretty though. I'm not very deep in this knowledge, but a show made in 2003 looking like Space Dandy at times? That's some good stuff.

Top Bottom