• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Anyone want free wiis? I've got two set up for USB loading and I'd rather give them to someone for free than throw them out.
I will definitely definitely take those for my club for sure. If you'll be at SnS I can meet you there and get them, otherwise I would be willing to pay for shipping.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I'm not going to any events at any point soon. I can definitely ship them to you. If you pm me your address I can send it on monday. I'll also include an hdmi adapter for wii that I used for lagless HDMI playing

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hey I wouldn't mind having one of those Wii's. I can have it for setups for local events here and for modding purposes.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Combo Breaker has a 24 hour venue with setups for the games? ...Times like these I wish I had money to travel.

casual racism in pms

the sky is blue

more at 10
Can't help it. Racism is part of my people. Just like watching novelas and having a luchador be a Mexican icon.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Was gonna go in for one, but if we got a bid war, think I'll step back and just bribe lunchables with pizza some time to mid mine for USB loader..

Life

Smash Hero
I feel like the Japanese are probably not exactly a disenfranchised people
Not a Japanese person here, but you'd be surprised. I knew a lot of kids in high school who were blatantly racist, mostly for the shock factor, and Asians as a whole were a common target (which was really bizarre in retrospect, my school's Asian population was near-zero, like, what's the point of being vocally racist if members of the targeted group aren't around to hear it).

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Being a bigot is foolish and accomplishes nothing positive. ...So be a misanthrope instead to at least avoid being biased.

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
KI at Combo Breaker was hype but Nicky failed to close it out with Fulgore after resetting the bracket.

RIP The Dream Again.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Smash 4 is almost super fun.

I'm upset that Smash C-Stick doesn't work like it should among other things. Worrying about awkward drift/stuff is hard enough without slamming C-Stick to the right but realizing you do it kinda diagonally and get Nair instead of something like Knee.

and why does Villager's F-Smash have like no frames of endlag. It kills at like 60

when I mean 60 I mean 30% on puff.

because puff

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Just set your c stick to attack and you can do aerials however you please unless you have a cronic need for c-stick smashes. The bowling ball can be very hard to challenge since a lot of times you have stop it preemptively, but it's somewhat balanced out by its start up.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

...I suddenly have an extremely massive raging urge to get this game and start playing now. I already liked how it looked, but knowing that near flawless strategies such as this exist leaves me severely tempted to see it in action for myself via first-hand experience. ¦D

D

Deleted member

anybody else feel like they'd be much cooler in their scene if they were good and more knowledgeable about PM

i mean i'm a pretty cool guy if i do say so myself, but i feel left out and unrelatable, w/ee

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
anybody else feel like they'd be much cooler in their scene if they were good and more knowledgeable about PM

i mean i'm a pretty cool guy if i do say so myself, but i feel left out and unrelatable, w/ee
That's because you're not over BROTHER.

You need to repackage yourself as a super sexy rebel badass 3.0...like THE BIG DOG Roman Reigns or the Cerebral Assassin, the King of Kings, The Game, Triple H.

CORY

wut
BRoomer

probably, but that's cheating. of course you're going to have people who like you just because you're good, look at leffen.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I tried to fix the big balc seeding, I really did

Not my tourney though, not my call to fix bad seeds and pool conflicts

Still salty

Top Bottom