• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Isn't multiple choice good?

I'd take multiple choice any day over short answer.
It;s horrible for calc 2. It's already hard enough but now you don't even get partial credit. It's way easier to get a super low score on it
What he said. Unless you have everything down super tight, which isn't physically possible with calc2 because **** calc2, you can lose a lot of points from doing most of the work right and fudging up algebra somewhere.

And the test maker is probably going to put in answers that are common mistakes, because they'd be poor testers, otherwise.

And the nature of calc makes it more difficult to plug and play answers, so overall it'll just suck a lot.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Shout out to ff7 remake going to be episodic
Direct statement:
"we're releasing it in episodes so we can fit all the content and recreate the original feel of the game. Not every area will be returning, but we guarantee we'll be giving more content"

how can you take that seriously

More content in that more games? But cutting things out too? Idk seems like a cash grab

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Glorious suplex.

How does things even works?

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
FFIX is the best game in the series. :smirk:
FF9 would be perfect if the battle speed was faster and plot paced itself a bit better. Right around disc three, much of the slapstick nature of the game gets sidelined in favor of Blade Runner-esque experiments, b-list anime villains, and melodrama that would even give Squall a run for his money. And of course the final boss comes out of nowhere. Story aside, it's still one of my favorite FF games for sure.

Shout out to ff7 remake going to be episodic
Direct statement:
"we're releasing it in episodes so we can fit all the content and recreate the original feel of the game. Not every area will be returning, but we guarantee we'll be giving more content"

how can you take that seriously

More content in that more games? But cutting things out too? Idk seems like a cash grab
I'm pretty sure it was to accommodate the fact the original game was on 3 discs. Seriously though, I would've had no problem getting a physical copy of the game and finding 3 blue-ray discs inside and having to swap.

Last edited:

Unpluggedcontroller

Smash Rookie
FFVI is my favorite FF because Kefka actually won. Kefka became a GOD and JV 5'd the world. If only the player had arrived a few minutes later and just gotten DQ'd...

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
playing pm legends, wavedash once with squirtle

tears fall

they included the clap

removing that was like the biggest nerf squirtle ever got q`q

Helsong

Smash Ace
Just finished the calc 2 exam. I am very sure I won't get above 30-40% on it. **** series and sequences.
:( I'm sorry to hear that.

But for real, who the **** makes a multiple choice calc exam? That's only testing if you get the right answer or not, the process is just as important to test as correctness.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I hope you passed ;x calc3 is the promised land spoken of in hushed whispers. It's just a but dense on info, but not terribly difficult.
I heavily preferred Calc 2 over Calc 3. May have just been a difference in professor though. I got an A in Calc 2 and dropped Calc 3 in the first 6 weeks.

Helsong

Smash Ace
We're looking for a more universal standard on stages, check this out: http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-recommended-ruleset.396408/page-19#post-20531218
I actually really like the Nebraska list, though I'm not insightful enough regarding the meta to argue for it meaningfully. Getting rid of Yoshi's Story is a fantastic idea. Hope the more visible regions pick it up.
My local scene ran all bottom rows being starters and second row being CPs once upon a time. Ewww.

I hope you passed ;x calc3 is the promised land spoken of in hushed whispers. It's just a but dense on info, but not terribly difficult.
Yeah, Calc 3 was by far easier and a bit more interesting for me, but I also had a great professor for it and took it as a summer class.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I actually really like the Nebraska list, though I'm not insightful enough regarding the meta to argue for it meaningfully. Getting rid of Yoshi's Story is a fantastic idea. Hope the more visible regions pick it up.
My local scene ran all bottom rows being starters and second row being CPs once upon a time. Ewww.

Yeah, Calc 3 was by far easier and a bit more interesting for me, but I also had a great professor for it and took it as a summer class.
Shoutouts to Nebraska PM stagelist.

Also @Meiling is that last spot in your room still open for Genesis cause the folks who were I was planning to go with may cancel out on a room to stay with one of their relatives and one of my buddies may not go to Genesis cause some stuff regarding the planning of it?

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Oh yeah, you're from NE, right? How's the scene there? I actually lived there for two years in Omaha with some extended family.
It's mainly melee and PM dominated. Melee is our strongest while PM is also strong where a Squirtle player is #1 here and alot of folks who arn't PM fiends stick to melee characters and what not. Smash 4 is where I'm mostly focus on does it own thing and have alot of players who are ok to some decent players like me and a few others. Also have 2 dedicated streams and a weekly that rotates for all 3 games and a few other weekly to monthly tourneys as well. Alot of us just don't travel to really big stuff and some folks dont know we have a scene at all cause LolNebraska.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
It's mainly melee and PM dominated. Melee is our strongest while PM is also strong where a Squirtle player is #1 here and alot of folks who arn't PM fiends stick to melee characters and what not. Smash 4 is where I'm mostly focus on does it own thing and have alot of players who are ok to some decent players like me and a few others. Also have 2 dedicated streams and a weekly that rotates for all 3 games and a few other weekly to monthly tourneys as well. Alot of us just don't travel to really big stuff and some folks dont know we have a scene at all cause LolNebraska.
I honestly hear a lot about the Nebraska Smash 4 scene from people like Ham (Isn't he #5 there?), so I can certainly say that it exists.

That being said Nebraska Smash 4 people come over to Iowa so I see some people on occasion. Can't really remember any particular names at the moment, though.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I honestly hear a lot about the Nebraska Smash 4 scene from people like Ham (Isn't he #5 there?), so I can certainly say that it exists.

That being said Nebraska Smash 4 people come over to Iowa so I see some people on occasion. Can't really remember any particular names at the moment, though.
yeah he's 5 atm but im talking about in the overall sense who arn't on our side of the Midwest

Also i thought you was from Chicago not Iowa lol?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
yeah he's 5 atm but im talking about in the overall sense who arn't on our side of the Midwest

Also i thought you was from Chicago not Iowa lol?
College is a wonderful thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That being said I'm a bit lucky I'm in the more Smash-4 centric area of Iowa.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

My eyes

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
What can I say?

I think it looks nice with Smashboards Sugilite.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
your region is doing everything wrong if a squirtle is #1

Top Bottom