• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
College is a wonderful thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That being said I'm a bit lucky I'm in the more Smash-4 centric area of Iowa.
Your near Iowa City more than likely if your in the Smash 4 centric of Iowa. Everything else is melee/PM focused with alot of PM.

your region is doing everything wrong if a squirtle is #1
I blame people not learning non melee characters and tech. Told them this over a year ago.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
>>>>Not using PM theme

It's like you guys don't even care

Also >Not turning off colored text

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
quick reminder:

http://smashboards.com/account/preferences

go to "Hide Custom Post Colors:", hit yes

it's an old thing from when forums were all obnoxious color-palette messes, but nobody on staff's willing to realize that no human being wants to see your horrid moody color schemes

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I turned off post color when I made my account so I was really shocked when I went on smashboards without logging in once and found out that most people have seizure-inducing schemes

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I keep post colors on so I won't have to realize that some people go so far as to color their text manually.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
tfw nobody wants to see your light pink text color.

SunJester

Smash Ace
6 > 9 > 7 > 5 > 4 > 10 > 3 > 1 > 8 > 2

Haven't played any after 10, mostly lost interest.

I don't mind post colours as long as they're readable. I figure if someone has some gaudy, awful, eye-bleeding colour they don't actually want anyone to give a **** about what they say.

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
I got me some Third Strike
Time for the most fraudulent and confused Hugo to walk the earth

MLGF

Smash Lord
Xenoblade is amazing

It's almost good enough to make me forget that Nintendo stopped updates from my favorite game ever.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Today I got an 89% on my Advanced Digital Design class (most obnoxious/hard class with a final this quarter) and finished Undertale.

Today was a good day.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Finished editing and revising a 100pt final for the java programming class I tutor for. I'm more nervous about giving this low-level final than I am abut taking the finals in my high-level graduate classes.
Also it's really hard to judge difficulty after you've been doing this for a while. I mean, I can do any of the problems on this final in my sleep, and it's not easy trying to remember how hard it was for me when I was going through this for the first time. Making tests is kinda hard when it's not cut and dry facts and actual assessment of skills, especially comprehensive ones covering an entire semester.

Maybe I'll just have them make a Djikstra's algorithm implementation in Java right there on the final. Shouldn't be too bad right? (Most of these students probably have no idea wtf that even is)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
[QUOTE="PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP, post: 20558876, member: 217578"nuclear physics[/QUOTE]
What kind of ****ing nerd ****...

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
:( I'm sorry to hear that.

But for real, who the **** makes a multiple choice calc exam? That's only testing if you get the right answer or not, the process is just as important to test as correctness.
It's easier to grade and teachers are lazeee

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
How feasible would it be for the community to refer to 3.6 as "Project M Gold Edition" or something like that, and would anyone be up to changing its name? It's not the gold edition we had in mind but plans obviously change. The name to me signifies the end, as in an final/ultimate release or something like it. I also think that by omitting the version name it kinda deters people from trying to continue development. Also makes it easier for newcomers/people out of the loop to think that there will be no more versions

Also, I sent a suggestion for PMUnderground to add a break the targets/event mode leaderboards. From my knowledge most people didn't bother with posting times due to updates but since there's no more... it's a perfect time to start recording people's accomplishments

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Damn... I wanted to wear my PM shirt under my cool button-up shirt to my software tools & techniques final tomorrow, but I left the PM shirt at home last visit.

I also think that by omitting the version name it kinda deters people from trying to continue development.
That's kind of the idea.

Also makes it easier for newcomers/people out of the loop to think that there will be no more versions
Hmm... Counter-Strike original (that is since Valve hired the original makers) is often called 1.6 (the final update) out of convenience. People seem to understand that well.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
Today I got an 89% on my Advanced Digital Design class (most obnoxious/hard class with a final this quarter) and finished Undertale.

Today was a good day.
Didja finish Undertale, or just get Neutral..?

fuuuuck why is undertale so good
why is the music so good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8-7n4aG3ns
possible spoilers (in comments) for those who haven't finished the game
definite feels for those who have
Not even joking, after my run, I sobbed for about fifteen minutes.

Metaton and Muffet for best characters.

Last edited:

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Based Mansta keeping the memes real lmao
Hmm... Counter-Strike original (that is since Valve hired the original makers) is often called 1.6 (the final update) out of convenience. People seem to understand that well.
Yeah that's true but in counterstrike's case they didn't have leaked builds of future stuff to be added going around the internet which made it a bit easier to call it the last version

Fortress

Smash Master
The latest version of PM to be released was 3.6. It is and was the last version to be released. I don't get how that's hard to understand. Webster that ****.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Not even joking, after my run, I sobbed for about fifteen minutes.

Metaton and Muffet for best characters.
not only did I after my run
but also at least for the next 3 runs I watched youtubers do
and I still have to hold it back every additional time I watch a new person do a run

Fortress

Smash Master
not only did I after my run
but also at least for the next 3 runs I watched youtubers do
and I still have to hold it back every additional time I watch a new person do a run
Yeah, I was in that same situation for the one that I watched. I'd love to see Toby do an Undertale 2, but, it'd have to be soooo much different in every regard. Bring on the party system. Frisk-Metaton-Undyne.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/376300

YO

edit: this is not the "project m" that appeared on the subreddit a few days ago

Found out about that earlier today from my fellows in MT. Already on the wishlist~

I'll only be happy when I have this on every system. Just in time for Revelator, too.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
What I pulled out of my glutes to justify my mentally challenged writing that is Smash fanfic

Smash personnel aren't any specific instance, but rather incarnations, copies. Travel in the multiverse for the fighters is restricted by Hands Limited, the group which controls the rules and matches for the viewing pleasure of multiversal entities known as "Miis."
None of the fighters have made the logical leap: "if the Hands have so much power, why do they bother with this real estate to keep us and feed us? Why not just skip straight to the battles?"
It's because they also offer other entertainment, mostly lighthearted stuff since that's the sort of thing Miis are in to.
Now you may ask if the Miis are so powerful that they're multiversal why do they have any interest? Nah, they're just like any other physical sentient being: limited and finite.
In their high advancement they've developed a love of 'novelty' and 'realness' as opposed to their great arsenal of technology. The Hands, also a multiversal group, are capitalizing on this, so of course they don't tell the Smashers anything.
They get paid in gold-pressed latinum

Romance does come up, so does drama. One of the romances that I can see happening naturally due to the character of the characters is Marth x Zelda. EZ. They have a ton in common it's like come on.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Shoutouts to Nebraska PM stagelist.

Also Yung Mei Yung Mei is that last spot in your room still open for Genesis cause the folks who were I was planning to go with may cancel out on a room to stay with one of their relatives and one of my buddies may not go to Genesis cause some stuff regarding the planning of it?
yes, whats your facebook itll be easier to communicate on there

Top Bottom