• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
The latest version of PM to be released was 3.6. It is and was the last version to be released. I don't get how that's hard to understand. Webster that ****.
Which is why I'm suggesting renaming it to remove any implication that there will be more after it

Vashimus

Smash Master
As usual, ArcSys always releasing the PC versions by the time the next update is already coming out. Better late than never I suppose.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Its probably too little, too late for Melty Blood. But still hype! Maybe weebs will get into lobbies and press buttons next year.

Ready to fall in love with the game all over again. :D

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Real talk. How the **** do I multishine consistently holy ****ing **** I suck at Falco bling bling.

Fortress

Smash Master
So, Invisible Turnip glitch was solved.

tl;dr Melee 1.0, hit Peach out of the first frame of her uB while she's holding a turnip. Which is news to me, even though this was a week ago.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
So, Invisible Turnip glitch was solved.

tl;dr Melee 1.0, hit Peach out of the first frame of her uB while she's holding a turnip. Which is news to me, even though this was a week ago.
its the frozen turnip glitch
I don't think it really matters tho, not something melee will ever see in tourney since it's so context dependant for both players and such a tight window

Real talk. How the **** do I multishine consistently holy ****ing **** I suck at Falco bling bling.
grind it out autistically in the lab until all you see when you see are hexagons
then grind it out some more
then some more
and keep going
eventually you will get like 90% consistency
but that's not good enough, grind some more
you now see everything for its true make up, a series of hexagons
keep grinding
start your own religion, the house of hexagons
grind in your sleep, grind while you pray to the great shine in the sky, eat only Reflector Brand™ flakes, grind more
now you can consistently do multishines for a day, well like 95% consistently anyway
grind it out for every day that you want to multi shine, missing days makes you miss multishines
make sure you warm up your multishines before attempting to multishine

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I thought I was going to have a hard time finding folks for my Hyatt room at G3 but in just less than a week, I've had over 10 people message me. Everyone's trying to get in Dirty Old Man Grey's Love Shack. Still waiting on a reply from Becky Lynch about the spot I have saved for her.

Also, praying to all the gods, crossing my fingers, and doing the Shimmy that my Public Administration blog project gets me the points I need to get a C in the class.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Subreddit status: RUINED
RUINED.png

thanks @Lunchables

changing it back right now tho because this is ridiculous.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

This game is actually pretty fun. The stat rankings are basically IVs, and EVs are like skill points that are free to assign.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
counterpoint: you're still playing a game effectively about owning little girls so you can fight other little girls

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Finished editing and revising a 100pt final for the java programming class I tutor for. I'm more nervous about giving this low-level final than I am abut taking the finals in my high-level graduate classes.
Also it's really hard to judge difficulty after you've been doing this for a while. I mean, I can do any of the problems on this final in my sleep, and it's not easy trying to remember how hard it was for me when I was going through this for the first time. Making tests is kinda hard when it's not cut and dry facts and actual assessment of skills, especially comprehensive ones covering an entire semester.

Maybe I'll just have them make a Djikstra's algorithm implementation in Java right there on the final. Shouldn't be too bad right? (Most of these students probably have no idea wtf that even is)
wtf is that and why would you use it to hurt people

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
counterpoint: you're still playing a game effectively about owning little girls so you can fight other little girls
bro do you even touhou? Touhou girls are anything but little. They're ****ing gods bruh.

Plus they're puppets. Not actual girls.

Get out of here with that weak stuff.

Last edited:

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I just quickly scrolled down the page and looked all the avatars.
They could totally be having a conversation like this was some kind of comic.

ANNNNND I'm out. For a long while.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Are you using the X button to jump? For Fox I use the Y button and slide my thumb. IMO its easier than Falco. Once I got that down, I just did the same motion but with X and the timing works out perfectly for his slower jump. Don't worry about sliding over the A button since it won't have any effect.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
bro do you even touhou? Touhou girls are anything but little. They're ****ing gods bruh.

Plus they're puppets. Not actual girls.

Get out of here with that weak stuff.
They're mostly youkai and fairies and ****, I don't think any of them are actually gods?

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Didja finish Undertale, or just get Neutral..?
Didn't quite finish since I haven't gotten all endings.

Very mild spoilers below btw

But I got Neutral and (I think) True Pacifist. I didn't kill through the whole thing, but didn't do one of the side quests (Undyne's), so I got Neutral, then was told to go talk to her at the end of Neutral, so I did that all and got Pacifist.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I got to the last boss of the genocide run in undertale and gave up there

I don't have the motivation to go through that fight more than a few dozen times lmao

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
They're mostly youkai and fairies and ****, I don't think any of them are actually gods?
Several of them such as Kanako and Suwako are straight-up official deities, a few other residents of Gensokyo, like Yukari in particular, have enough sheer reality-warping power that they should count as well, and yet others like Byakuren have enough religious elements going on with them that though they may not have clout of that magnitude, they are relevant as well.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It says something about that franchise when Okuu isn't even really that high up on the totem pole compared to those in upper strata, heh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom