• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Player -0

Smash Hero
Oh cool. It's like the other model that I was going to mod into my game but realized I needed to put forth effort for that and decided not to.

Interesting that it overrides and is the new default though.

Wait.

No more pink color.

@Nanobuds @SJS person thingy whoever

pls fix?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
They should revamp Wario, his teeth are too distracting.
RSBEF2-23.png

lean23

Smash Rookie
You're 16 and you play Ganon, you're by far the cuter one here. Call me stupid all you want, the facts are right there if you bothered to even check it. Women were significantly happier nearly 50 years ago then they are now, tell me what's changed?Also I was just told masculinity and femininity apparently don't exist by Bleck, hence why I bothered bringing that up.
lol because how I choose to play a ****ing videogame is relevant to this topic. I think it's funny you checked my info for my age, too. I graduated highschool early and am starting college soon, if you want more information about me.

Anyway, do you honestly think women are better off overall being subservient to men? Like, is this a real belief you hold? Are you a conservative or something? A creationist? Do you think global warming was invented by the chinese? I'm curious to see if you're in reality or not. Sorry for the late reply. I barely go on this website.
Also, please provide a link to where you read your "facts."

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
lets discuss how amazing i am

just wait til yall see the cool falcon thing i did yesterday :~)

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Oh boy just wait till you see my smash 4 ganon, ive learnt a new tech recently because I got rekt, its called "main sheik".

There's no point in playing any other character in this game.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
god my manager the other day thought the elbow skin was called foreskin

"Illegal marinara tablets that you inject into your foreskin...wait"

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
where they found out Johan supposedly has two distinct personalities. it's a bit of a "tweest," but the series has been so good otherwise. pretty confident that it'll be handled well because of that. gonna pick it back up soon.

if any of you are on the fence about seeing Monster, don't be. ****ing watch it. it's fantastic.

Smooth Criminal
Yeah I'm a little bit past that part myself actually. I need to pick it back up as well but it's not an anime you can binge watch in one sitting you need to watch it in strides here and there. Outside of that it's easily one of my favorite animes i've been watching in several years.

On the subject of it i've been watching Kaiji ultimate Survivor on Crunchyroll and have been watching at least 2-3 episodes every few days after work and it's essentially a gambling thriller anime if anyone is curious on it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
View attachment 82225

So, in the attributes section in PSA I see these stats listed out for landing lag on aerials. So for example, Nair's landing lag here is 25 frames (lcancel = 13f), but in BrawlBox the animation for Nair Landing is 31 frames. Would I go by the 25 or the 31?
it goes by the attribute

also l-cancel landlag rounds down; it'd be 12 frames.

D

Deleted member

>stayed up late to solo queue in Counter Strike
>lost three times in a row, I'm only going to be able to get four hours of sleep now
>literally the hugest work load I've had all year due tomorrow
>have actual work tomorrow, and i close

How the **** do I stop making bad life decisions?

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
>stayed up late to solo queue in Counter Strike
>lost three times in a row, I'm only going to be able to get four hours of sleep now
>literally the hugest work load I've had all year due tomorrow
>have actual work tomorrow, and i close

By keeping an agenda and actually sticking to it

e.g. I have deadlines to meet before next week so I shouldn't play videogames until those deadlines are met

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
That's not how it works. You just make them less of them over time and try to make them when friends/family have got your back/can help you out of any ruts so that what were once "bad' decisions are now merely reckless/crazy-yet-cathartic/shameless-but-sweet instead. ...In my experience.

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
Sometimes I find doing something you don't want to do, but have to do (in this case schoolwork) can be really cathartic to just get out of the way.

I guess get addicted to the "high" of finishing a task.

I tend to put my homework infront of me and tell myself I can do it. Building up the confidence to do it helps me a lot. Not so much "I've got to do this" more "I can do this".

When you finish it give yourself some time to relax, or play a video game or something, work it into a cycle.

Its tough, but you can do it.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm not doing homework in a class that I'm re-taking because I didn't do homework, bad decisions are my greatest ability.
game_irl.png

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Is Zero Suit Samus feminine after the redesign or did she break through Nintendo's cultural hegemony by becoming androgynous, discuss. (Or better yet, don't. Please don't.)

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
75% of my fallout 4 experience has been random **** popping out of the woods and killing me

My favorite was when a Radscorpion attacked me from behind silently, taking out half my hp and simutaneously breaking both of my legs before goring me in the chest with the stinger

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
more undertale references/spoilers

[spoiler/]

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
By keeping an agenda and actually sticking to it

e.g. I have deadlines to meet before next week so I shouldn't play videogames until those deadlines are met
Heh.

But walking around and socializing is more valuable.

I mean, school isn't real.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Yeah I'm a little bit past that part myself actually. I need to pick it back up as well but it's not an anime you can binge watch in one sitting you need to watch it in strides here and there. Outside of that it's easily one of my favorite animes i've been watching in several years.

On the subject of it i've been watching Kaiji ultimate Survivor on Crunchyroll and have been watching at least 2-3 episodes every few days after work and it's essentially a gambling thriller anime if anyone is curious on it.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJIIIIII

SOMEONE ELSE WATCHES IT YESSS

I can't type anything about one-punch man.

My hands are too occupied.

AAAAAA TATSUMAKIII SHE'S SO CUTE STOP SHOWING HER TO ME AAAAAAA

I DONT WANT THIS WAIFU

Cause why not kek
why are you even here?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Dude the show isnt bad whatsoever. Not alot of people heard about from my experience though.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Read the Kaiji manga. It goes so much further than the anime. You can also read the author's other works like Akagi(Mahjong only) and tobaku haouden rei (Very similar to Kaiji). I love that author.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Dude the show isnt bad whatsoever. Not alot of people heard about from my experience though.
Kaiji is GREAT. Please understand.

That video is from season 2 and is one of my favorite clips of the anime because of how ridiculous the scripting is in that particular moment.

The narrator is probably my favorite character tbh.

Read the Kaiji manga. It goes so much further than the anime. You can also read the author's other works like Akagi(Mahjong only) and tobaku haouden rei (Very similar to Kaiji). I love that author.
Yeah I'm planning on reading it. I'm a bit burnt out because the Pachinko Arc was dragging itself out; almost to the point of absurdity.

As hype as it was, they really should have condensed the parts after the flippers were broken.

Speaking of Mahjong...

There was an update to the Legend of Koizumi recently?????????????????????

That **** hasnt been touched since 2013. Im not sure if the uploader is trolling me with an old issue that he uploaded recently, or if the manga is legitimately progressing again...

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
In regards to risking money, Investor Z is a manga that I started reading a long time ago. It was pretty dope when I was reading it.

It's essentially a manga about...investing money.

It's a novel concept. Anyone else read it?

Bleck

Smash Master
one punch man is great and I'm already sick of listening to pedophiles scream about tatsumaki

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
She's 28 or something in the original ONE version I think.

Yes. She is older than her sister, Fubuki, who is like 24.
Yeah. Tatsumaki is mad old. She's just tiny for some reason. But she's not loli tiny. She's just adult tiny. Like what you'd expect from a female in the west who's barely tall enough to not be considered a dwarf.

She looks like a little kid in the web comic though, but that's just because the art is ****. She looks "oldest" in the manga and the anime is just making her look younger again for some reason.

Idk its weird.

She also doesnt have those loli moe eyes that are associated with loli characters.

She's got the eyes of a *****.

Which is appropriate. Because she IS a *****. lmfao.

Last edited:
Top Bottom