• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Need some opinions on this, it covers the basics of the story and there's more characters to add but I need to think of more names

http://pastebin.com/0CM32mHu

First paragraph has an unfinished sentence at the end but w/e it wasn't saying much

thisisdredre

Smash Rookie
NNID
thisisdredre
3DS FC
2552-1386-9664
The other day I saw a guy telling his friend that he should break up with his girlfriend just cause she doesn't play Smash. I mean I love Smash as much as the next guy but don't you guys think it's kinda sad people actually think like that?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The other day I saw a guy telling his friend that he should break up with his girlfriend just cause she doesn't play Smash. I mean I love Smash as much as the next guy but don't you guys think it's kinda sad people actually think like that?
LMAO people sometimes.

In other news if ya'll are bored SoCal regionals is happening this weekend and today is day 2 if you wanna sit in a be a stream monster today and possibly tomorrow.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
FPSWalrus FPSWalrus plays Osu, or he used to stream it at least

Smash sucks
@Binary Clone
add me on osu FpsWalrus :^)
speaking of video games i haven't been to weeklys or played games or listened to music in a good while
recently got back into Dragon Quest so I'm feeling good again

Also, got my mayflash adaptor from storage to use but **** isn't working on win10, maybe I just need to reboot after installing drivers kek

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Anyone here read the books "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" by Murial Barbery or "Sophie's World" by Jostein Gaarder?
After a long line of questioning and discussion at Chapters, those were finally offered as the suggestions of what to read by one of the staff members there. She seemed to get what I was looking for, and the books seem good.
Anyone here have thoughts on them, or which to go for?

In other news, my folks saw a Colbert Report and were inspired to send a slice of processed cheese in the mail to a friend.

Fun times.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
@Binary Clone
add me on osu FpsWalrus :^)
speaking of video games i haven't been to weeklys or played games or listened to music in a good while
recently got back into Dragon Quest so I'm feeling good again

Also, got my mayflash adaptor from storage to use but **** isn't working on win10, maybe I just need to reboot after installing drivers kek
Do you still only have a ball mouse?

Bazkip

Smash Master
I finally got around to finishing Half Life 2: Episode 2. It came out exactly 8 years ago lmao. I got all the way to the final battle when I originally played through it, but never actually beat it until now.

Okay Valve, you can release Half Life 3 now.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
No OM Grey go into philosophy

"Is anything actually 'strong'?"
Does anyone really go 'over''?

If a nerd watches anime in a forest and if no one see him, is he really a nerd?

If waifus existed, would they still be dumb?

Grey Belnades Grey Belnades see me in falcon dittos son :3c
I'm actually putting effort into getting familiar with the game/movement so I'm leveling up from Nu52 Superman to Kingdom Come Superman.

So see me in Ganon dittos nerd.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
shoutouts to Nixie Nixie for bein awesome as always
There was a problem fetching the tweet

loading screen when

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Wow, a tag!

... That's pretty inexplicable, though...

Just makes me look silly...

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I haven't been following this thread as much recently, I wonder if there has been any new developme-
oh
It's the same.
but that's why I like it here

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
So I'm on Twitch and I see "Blade and Soul" in the browse games and I'm like, what's that. So I looked at it and it looks pretty interesting. I check out the wikipedia page and
upload_2015-10-11_9-49-52.png

Also look at the advertisement below and
upload_2015-10-11_9-50-53.png

Illuminati confirmed.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
HOW TO LOSE A TOURNAMENT YOU DEFINITELY COULD HAVE WON
A Cautionary tale by me
Step 1: Play a lot of melee. A butt ton. Learn a bunch of dumb techniques like moonwalking and ledgedashes.
Pick a top tier, but have a cool secondary like Young Link or Donkey Kong so that way when you inevitably 4 stock your cousin's Kirby you have someone to play pokeball matches as.

Step 2. Attend tournament with your best friend. Someone you've spent countless hours honing your meaningless smash tech with.

Step 3. Fight your best friend round 1 because the TO is a buster. **** you kyle for making me fight my best friend R1 you ****ing frog

Step 4. It's not even a CRT. Friend's Falco looks like it's underwater.

Step 5. Send your friend to loser's bracket. TO ignores lag johns. Welp

Step 6. Make your way through bracket. Fight an IC's main with killer desyncs but like 0 neutral so as soon you knee nana once it's basically a free stock. Fight a solid, decently skilled mario.

Step 7. He picks FD. Why did he go FD. Why.

Step 8. Win convincingly. Guilt ensues.

Step 9. Whip out the Young Link.

Step 10. Lose

Step 11. Some guy in the back yells "GO DONKEY KONG"

Step 12. Hover over Falcon for 5 seconds, then pick DK.

Step 13. Be the
. DK CHANTS ERRYWHERE

Step 14. Still lose. Welcome to loser's bracket you loser.

Step 15. Beat a Marth with Ganon. Go Young link game 2. "Bruh wtf does this character even do?" Just throw a bunch of bombs and rangs. Camp for like 6 minutes. Win with spotdodge -> down-smash.

Step 16. Play another falcon. Almost lose the set, but flex with those moonwalks.

Step 17. Play your friend AGAIN. Eliminate him from the tournament BibleThimp

Step 18. Run into the Mario again. **** it just play fox. Win 3-1.

Step 19. Go ICs in grands because reasons. Cheese out game 1 with sopo. Win another game with falco. Win again with ganon. BRACKET RESET HYPE

Step 20. Lose two games in a row after the reset. Bet it all on winning 3 games in a row with falcon.

Step 21. Win a game. Then another. It's game 5, FD, Falcon vs Sheik.

Step 22. Last stock, last hit. Mess up a raptor boost and falcon kick offstage.

Step 23. Never play Melee again

Helsong

Smash Ace
Nixie Nixie is that Nekomata from SMT? Kewl.

Also, they're making a new SMT(4:Final, sorta sequel), which is niiice. Between that an P5, I'll be full up on jRPGs for a while.

Went to my first PM local in a long time yesterday, went 0-2. Feels terrible, especially when you lose to people that you were able to easy 4-stock just a few months ago. Serves me right for focusing more on school than gaming.

Top Bottom