• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@Nixie is that Nekomata from SMT? Kewl.

Also, they're making a new SMT(4:Final, sorta sequel), which is niiice. Between that an P5, I'll be full up on jRPGs for a while.

Went to my first PM local in a long time yesterday, went 0-2. Feels terrible, especially when you lose to people that you were able to easy 4-stock just a few months ago. Serves me right for focusing more on school than gaming.
Shame on you, focusing on more productive things!

._. Though I wish I had the drive to focus on gaming right now. Can't even do that. Focused more on working/simple survival than anything else.

Smooth Criminal

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
>get RoA on Steam
>Can't do anything but move the menu selection up and down no matter what else I press on the keyboard

Lmao help

Edit: Never mind lol, somehow missed the Z key in my frantic typing

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
GUESS WHO GOT SPLATOON LAST NIGHT!?

IMAKIDIMASQUIDBLAHBLAH

These motion controls are annoying, but it's even more annoying without them, so I'll stick with them. ¦D

Vashimus

Smash Master
Went to my first PM local in a long time yesterday, went 0-2. Feels terrible, especially when you lose to people that you were able to easy 4-stock just a few months ago. Serves me right for focusing more on school than gaming.
Though I wish I had the drive to focus on gaming right now. Can't even do that. Focused more on working/simple survival than anything else.
Wouldn't worry too much over it. A lot of us here are reaching a point where we're starting to prefer a cold beer and a set of boobies going forward in life anyway. Kicking ass in video games is just a nice bonus.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Wouldn't worry too much over it. A lot of us here are reaching a point where we're starting to prefer a cold beer and a set of boobies going forward in life anyway. Kicking *** in video games is just a nice bonus.
Yeah, I'm not losing sleep over it. I'm not exactly expecting to be a good Smash player by any means, it's just fun to play. I was just caught off-guard by the sheer drop in my own skill and the rapid improvement of others, but it's not entirely unexpected. I've got other responsibilities, they don't.

I miss when just being good at video games was enough to bring me joy. Now trying to be good at video games just feels like extra work.

D

Deleted member

"i know abate looks like lil dicky, but abate is way cuter"

lmao my ****ing mom

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Hey @ZMan Softie and I are gonna hit up the local Olive Garden if you wanna come there's some ditzy donnas beggin to be covered in Italian dressing from our garlic sticks if you're up to stickin' your baker's dozen into some bonsai buns tonight

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Vashimus Vashimus

I mean, I got boobies (a wonderful fiancee who I fully intend on getting wrinkly with) and beer (nearest liquor store, herp). It's just...life should be a lot more for me than what it is right now, y'know? I wanna be able to work, come home to my beautiful, soon-to-be-wife, play vidya, all of that jazz. Even compete once in a while; go to majors more than once a year (preferably with my SO, mind). Right now, I'm stuck here without all of that and penniless thanks to a lousy situation of my own design helping out a friend in need.

I'll just be glad when I'm finally able to move on with my own life.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Second episode of One Punch Man was hype af, loving the animation so far.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
I'm here hoping the Garou Arc in the manga is all sorts of epic.
If they even make it that far instead of stopping after Massive Alien Invasion. I get that a normal anime 12 ep covers like 60 chapters but the re-draw doesn't even have 60 chapters out yet lmao.

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
If they even make it that far instead of stopping after Massive Alien Invasion. I get that a normal anime 12 ep covers like 60 chapters but the re-draw doesn't even have 60 chapters out yet lmao.
All we can hope for are ONE/Murata inspired fillers... We got to the House of Evolution so fast o.o

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
We're all going to hell and the devil is gonna make us play smash 4 as punishment

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
better than going to heaven and singing hymns/worshipping a sadistic megalomaniac for all eternity
[euphoria intensifies]

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
@NixieWent to my first PM local in a long time yesterday, went 0-2. Feels terrible, especially when you lose to people that you were able to easy 4-stock just a few months ago. Serves me right for focusing more on school than gaming.
Did you at least look really strong?

If you at least managed to get one Ganoncide, you went out strongly.

I've finally succumbed.

My wallpaper is now an anime girl
Nerd. I will mourn your memory in the way of my people: A lucha libre match followed by a pinata.

Top Bottom