• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Settling back home after Paragon, I had so much fun! Kinda ran out of things to do like a week before my trip ended but I'm still feeling the post-major blues. Shout-outs to all the PMS and PMDT I met there :3, both familiar faces and new ones. This was the largest DT meet-up to date, afaik. Paragon was a fantastic event and everyone I saw there made it all the more worth it. Also, shout-outs to my Leafy butt @Leafeon for putting up with me for an entire month and validating my trip entirely. <3~

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Because my best friend of five years ***** me in front of her

And it's hard for her to deal with (this is said without sarcasm or malice. She has been through hell as well.)

Don't hit that button if you don't want to be hit with something heavy. Just had to get that off my chest.
I don't understand what happened

4tlas

Smash Lord
I don't even know what a Black Gauntlet run is but

here I am stuck in Master Quest in the room in the Great Deku Tree with all of the graves having no idea what to do

you guys are too good at video games ;_;
Maybe if you hung out sometime we could progress =P

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
"your playstyle kinda ruins the game tbh" - da netplay god

#dddproblems

HTML:
      [1:50.45am] yursaman my neutral with gnw beat your marth tho :)
•     [1:50.50am] krushingrip not really lol
•     [1:50.55am] krushingrip i put on 200% more damage
•     [1:50.57am] yursaman it literally did tho
•     [1:51.00am] krushingrip all you did was gimp me lol
•     [1:51.21am] yursaman well the neutral game leads to the punish game and ill leave it at that
•     [1:51.37am] krushingrip how do i block you
•     [1:51.48am] yursaman loooool no add me so we can practice
•     [1:51.52am] krushingrip no
•     [1:51.59am] yursaman you wont get better if you dont practice
•     [1:52.07am] krushingrip i wont learn anything from your playstyle
•     [1:52.12am] krushingrip no one else in the world plays like that lol
•     [1:52.14am] yursaman learn to be patient
•     [1:52.21am] yursaman the top dedede players do
•     [1:52.29am] yursaman ripple, big d, l pag
•     [1:52.32am] yursaman all camp
•     [1:52.44am] krushingrip ive played good DDDs
•     [1:52.48am] krushingrip they dont need to camp to win lol
•     [1:52.57am] yursaman have you played any of those players
•     [1:53.01am] krushingrip no
•     [1:53.04am] yursaman exactly
•     [1:53.14am] krushingrip but i've played a DDD who outplaced ripple at a tournament soo
•     [1:53.20am] yursaman who?
•     [1:53.27am] krushingrip 9k+1
•     [1:53.31am] yursaman omg lol
•     [1:53.36am] yursaman are you being serious
•     [1:53.48am] krushingrip ye
•     [1:53.54am] yursaman 9k is a troll lol
Ripple Ripple is this true? lmao
Unless he says what tournament it was, I would assume it's not true. I don't think I've ever been out placed by another ddd player. I don't even know that name really, don't know what region.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
I really ... really ... don't want to live anymore.

It feels kind of nice admitting that somewhere. I can't really say that to my friends without feeling like complete garbage.

Because like, on top of the 18 years of severe abuse from my parents that left me ****ing broken, depressed and non-functional, the one person who I loved most in the world, who lifted me up and made me feel like the future was worth clawing through the day for again, left me a little more than a month ago. And can't look me in the eye anymore. Why?

Because my best friend of five years ***** me in front of her

And it's hard for her to deal with (this is said without sarcasm or malice. She has been through hell as well.)

Oh yeah when recounting this story I always forget the part where my surrogate father / high school teacher turned out to be a child molester. It seems like a footnote at this point, that hit me early in the year.

So you know, I used to think my life was ****. Then whatever little I had completely fell the **** apart and I'm spending each day searching for reasons to continue to the next.

... Yeah.

Don't hit that button if you don't want to be hit with something heavy. Just had to get that off my chest.
hey man im pretty good at listening and stuff and ive been there with the depression stuff and may still be there
so just msg me if you want cause it may not seem it now but life is always worth living, there is always the future of something happening, be it good or bad, and you just dont know until you get there. thats too much potential to ignore, thats whats always kept me going

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Unless he says what tournament it was, I would assume it's not true. I don't think I've ever been out placed by another ddd player. I don't even know that name really, don't know what region.
What about the time you lost the ditto in texas

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Turns out we basically have a hidden melee scene here. All the melee players are at the dorms and none of them went to my smash club stuff, lol. They're all super legit and I feel like we definitely have a chance of doing quite well in our portion of The Melee Games. :D

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Turns out we basically have a hidden melee scene here. All the melee players are at the dorms and none of them went to my smash club stuff, lol. They're all super legit and I feel like we definitely have a chance of doing quite well in our portion of The Melee Games. :D
It's not so much hidden but that's how my college is since the normal club caters to Sm4sh.

Sol0ke

Smash Ace
What college are you in? My college (Umass Amherst) said they're looking to win.

MLGF

Smash Lord
hah, my school already got kicked out of the Melee Games.

That's what happens when your second best player literally never touches Melee. lmao.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
gonna stream and tell stories come chekkit

hitbox.tv/captmeiling

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Started reading "It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!"

How many cold sweats can one man break out in while reading a manga? There doesn't seem to be a limit.
The world may never know.
It's humorous, but it hurts, because empathy, also she is extremely personally relatable.
Even weirder, I seem to enjoy it.
Does... does this make me a masochist?
Emotions are hard.

It's a nice introspective.
To be acted upon, to react, rather than to act.
That's not the life I want to live any more.

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
My college has a Melee scene yet no PM scene, unfortunately.
I'll be on the lookout for the M symbol in graffiti, though; maybe there's some underground club.

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
My college has a Melee scene yet no PM scene, unfortunately.
I'll be on the lookout for the M symbol in graffiti, though; maybe there's some underground club.
That's where PM shines though, there are a lot of people just in So cal who wifi/play P:M. Almost get just as many people willing to play PM as I can for Melee.

Last edited:

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
As someone who's currently watching do yourself the favor and try to wait out the first two arcs for BDs/only watch the movies.
Toei's animation for it is garbage (especially episode 5) and you don't get much new story. If you want it that bad read Chou.
@Strongbad
Is it still gay if I'm only on top?????

Top Bottom