• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
OH MY GOD WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE QUICK NAVIGATION BUTTON
I CAN NOW WASTE MARGINALLY LESS TIME
WHEN I WASTE TIME ON SMASHBOARDS

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Because we've been making use of it, not talking about it.
:^)

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
How was Bowser's Revenge btw, CORY CORY
was gonna last minute team with mijo, then he had work johns.

so instead of waking up earlier to get there on time, i dressed like a pirate and brought donuts to the venue, which was fun.

paid sethlon for singles, totally forgot to put my name on the signup sheet, almost lost the "enter the tourney properly" matchup. fortunately there was an extra spot in a pool, so i was put in with azer, american bowser, hot pockets, and a new guy, bozo. lost 0-2 to ab and azer, lost 1-2 to hot pockets, beat bozo 2-0, but i also got my sets against azer and abjl recorded, so i can pick through those and hopefully learn from big mistakes i make for next time. played a $5 bo3 with azer, got bopped, but slowly figuring out stuff.

left during bracket so i could get home and start working on calc hw, so i honestly don't know how it finished, but i'm assuming lunchables took it.

D

Deleted member

pfft I could have 2-0'd everyone in that pool, lmao

(I'm also super upset that I didn't get free donuts from Pirate CORY, fug)

Last edited by a moderator:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
TheDarkMysteryMan left a suicidal(?) post regarding the death of his uncle (the man who had housed him during family turmoil) that had a deal of us in frenzy over how to counsel him, getting him to respond to make sure he was ok (he didn't), and wondering if it was a prank (for me anyway, but I can't be sure). The entire conversation (including edgy Mech bull****) was moved to a thread that doesn't exist as to my knowledge. I'm not sure what to make of it, so all I can hope is that it was a prank or he didn't go through with it. Guess we won't know at least for now. :/
Edit: Looks like the post was about different edgy mech BS.

@Coastward , I can't quite gather it myself.
If you guys check his past post(s) he goes into detail on his difficult situation(s), so it's def. not a "prank?". Though I don't know why someone decided to remove all the posts or something.
http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread-v3-6.339825/page-2364#post-20072444

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Holy **** my roommate is either the most boring person in the world or hates me.

I think it is the latter but he never speaks badly of me. I want to take a real interest in him but he has none.

I almost want to come out and ask if he has any interests at all and if he does why won't tell me them.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
1442807532618.gif

Gotta love /wooo/ for nicely timed situational gifs.
Holy **** my roommate is either the most boring person in the world or hates me.

I think it is the latter but he never speaks badly of me. I want to take a real interest in him but he has none.

I almost want to come out and ask if he has any interests at all and if he does why won't tell me them.
Make him humble.

Put him in the Camel Clutch and break his back.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337

give him le succ

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
If you guys check his past post(s) he goes into detail on his difficult situation(s), so it's def. not a "prank?". Though I don't know why someone decided to remove all the posts or something.
http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread-v3-6.339825/page-2364#post-20072444
I guess they don't want a possible suicide note left on the site (I can get that), but it's not something I enjoy keeping quiet about considering how likely it is that he attempted (I pray to whatever greater power there is he didn't go through with it) to kill himself. That's not something ya just drop from a thread that the guy vented so much emotion and life-detail into. We knew the guy enough to care ya'know. I really can't keep the hopeful-doubt that it was a prank anymore, as much as it likes to linger for my sake. This happened here, and I don't think keeping a lid on it will help anyone come to terms with it.

Strong Badam Strong Badam , alright. This just really hit me like a truck. Hearing someone address it is atleast somewhat comforting. I'll can it on the thread I guess.

Edit: I strongly second what Bleck said. If we can get any info to ease (or just clear things up),that would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Please change the subject. The moderation handles this subject very seriously. A good rule of thumb is that if posts about something were deleted, continuing to talk about it is probably a poor idea.

Bleck

Smash Master
If the mods get any information with regards to TDMM's safety, I'd appreciate it if you let us know.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
The new Rick and Morty episode wasn't as good as I hoped, there were a few bits that were funny but it felt more filler than anything the show has done really.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@Nixie whats your laugh like i wanna hear the laugh of a pure maiden (´・ω・`)

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The new Rick and Morty episode wasn't as good as I hoped, there were a few bits that were funny but it felt more filler than anything the show has done really.
Dang. Guess I've got that to look forward to. Rick and Morty pls.

Bleck

Smash Master
Shovel Knight was already one of the best games I've ever played and then the free DLC came out and was not only basically a full new game but it was also better???!??!?

Yacht Club Games for President

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

Bazkip

Smash Master
lmaooooo
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Also QQing about Mike Haggar even tho he seems like a ok fine guy dude commentator.

Edit: Why doesn't the top bar scroll down anymore? Did I turn it off somehow?

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I've never seen this mythical top bar scrolling since the update, on mobile or on my desktop. I have no idea what you guys are talking about tbh.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I've never seen this mythical top bar scrolling since the update, on mobile or on my desktop. I have no idea what you guys are talking about tbh.
Consider yourself lucky, or not.

t guess if you are really plugged into this site and use all the tabs it could be a nice convenience but if you don't regularly use 8 of them like me, it isn't all that useful. The homepage and forum list at any time is sort of made useless by this thing called the back button. I'm not messing with my profile all that often either so that isn't a bonus.

I hear an option is coming to disable it though so it's all good.

Top Bottom