• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Do we really need to see the tabs when scrolling through a thread? It's aesthetically nothing but visual clutter. And then there are little things like your alerts overlapping with the search tab.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
tier list of metroid boss battles

S+ Quadraxis, Meta Ridley, Dark Samus 3, SA-X, Gandrayda
S Crocomire, (SM) Mother Brain, Nightmare, Emperor Ing, Chykka
A other Hunters in Prime 2, Omega Ridley, Box Security Robot 1+2, Ridley ZM, Ridley SM, Yakuza, Mother Brain ZM, Omega Pirate
B Metroid Queen, Rest of Super Metroid Bosses, Serris
C-f - Everything else

also, where are all the good mario maker levels, all i keep seeing is automatic ****, im tryna play not ****in watch

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
oh smashboards got updated
the mobile layout is kinda weird, oh and we still have a censor. gg warchamp I got excited for a second.

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
tier list of metroid boss battles

S+ Quadraxis, Meta Ridley, Dark Samus 3, SA-X, Gandrayda
S Crocomire, (SM) Mother Brain, Nightmare, Emperor Ing, Chykka
A other Hunters in Prime 2, Omega Ridley, Box Security Robot 1+2, Ridley ZM, Ridley SM, Yakuza, Mother Brain ZM, Omega Pirate
B Metroid Queen, Rest of Super Metroid Bosses, Serris
C-f - Everything else

also, where are all the good mario maker levels, all i keep seeing is automatic ****, im tryna play not ****in watch
Why's SA-X so high? That battle was so dissapointing >.>

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I don't get the point of multi-quote.
You can insert text between many different quoted posts without having to make space between each one and rearrange them in any order you wish to respond without having to manually move them. More importantly you don't have to go through the page and press the reply button again for any reason.

So it can save anywhere from a few seconds to half a minute of time.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Mansta Mansta
Your avatar is rad. (I'm excited for Phase 4)

Anyways, I hope you guys are at least somewhat enjoying the new features we have.

These are the same people who came up with the name CEOTaku. Horrible weeb puns is their thing.
I didn't even notice that was a pun. I'm cringing and yet laughing at the same time for it as well. At least the mascot is well-designed.

SunJester

Smash Ace
This was almost the Zelda theme

I think Kondo's theme fits the series better, but holy cow this is a magnificent piece of music. I think it would fit Zelda really well.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'm uploading hundreds of unlisted videos to Youtube to clear up space on my hard drive, while I'm already at like 800. Let's hope they're okay with this

Also what was the space image Tinker posted suppose to be of?

Last edited:

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
I forgot to tell you guys about my club meeting

It went ok, but 3 people out of the 9 that showed up spammed special moves (down b bowser & kirby, side b ness)

I've got a long way to go folks

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Did DarkMysteryMan ever get back to the thread? Looks like he doesn't exist as far as Smashboards is concerned.
I guess it's best we pretend that never happened for now. (Especially if it was a prank)
Anyway, I'm gonna go rest up. C'ya when the thread isn't dead and the smoke has cleared I guess.

Coastward Coastward , after today just being a bit off even without the thread-drama, maybe now wouldn't be the best time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom