• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
My god I'm trying to remember how to bowl and I'm so on tilt

8 months ago was the last time I went bowling, was scoring 150 like it was a breeze. Can't even do simple pick ups right now. Holy **** this is frustrating

Bazkip

Smash Master
I'd say fill the tablet with questionable pictures of Bowser but that's probably already on there.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
Birthday suit.

OK, not really a suit since I don't own an actually properly fitted jacket.

Still, I'm ready for some pizza.
look at this hot piece of ass

Lizalfos

Smash Master
On Thursday night, the top 10 Republican presidential hopefuls gathered at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland to engage in the first primary debate. Below are the words and phrases used by the candidates, weighted by the frequency with which they appeared.
image.jpg

D

Deleted member

I actually fell asleep to the stream and the women's singing jolted me awake and I fell back in my folding chair

amazing orchestra btw

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Is everyone too busy listening to that dank 2-person orchestra at Super Smash Con to come and ****post with us?
The amount of vaguely-homosexual comments towards one another is lacking. :/

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Emotional high is over, now I'm just kind of sad and miss all the texas homies :(

calgary sucks
should've been psychic and planned to stay til this sunday for some unknown reason and we could've been dumb name and birthday buddies tomorrow D :

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Birthday suit.

OK, not really a suit since I don't own an actually properly fitted jacket.

Still, I'm ready for some pizza.
hey, jamie and i had a really great time. your friends were pretty cool to chat with. pizza was delicious. my wallet is empty.

see you tomorrow buddy.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
This game is really hard. 3s is easy money in comparison.

tfw you learn that Bill Gates already knew a lot of languages and was basically his school's IT department when he was 16.

Top Bottom