• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

White Light

Smash Journeyman
YESSSSS!

I just beat Devil May Cry 4's Bloody Palace as Nero! Dante was tough as nails, but I survived and kicked his ass (with only 5 units of health left, I was sweating like crazy)! I wish there was a reward for beating the bloody palace though.

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
so for some reason i got the itch to work on my music pack and

how come nobody told me how good dynasty warriors soundtracks were

listen to this **** man it's righteous af

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Do what I couldn't
And what I couldn't was figure out how UDK works.
Not using it for now. I'm sure it is a great engine, but I'm feeling something 2d, and I kind of want to have to actually code it so I see how those things work.

I could really crazy and do it in canvas and js, butttt nah.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Why spend thousands dollars and hours of your time traveling when you can tour the world in your very own home with Google Earth?

Before today I didn't even know Calgary was a place, and now I'm exploring the Calgary Zoo! What a day to be alive.

Edit: Oh ****! I just saw a brontosaurus

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
Why spend thousands dollars and hours of your time traveling when you can tour the world in your very own home with Google Earth?

Before today I didn't even know Calgary was a place, and now I'm exploring the Calgary Zoo! What a day to be alive.

Edit: Oh ****! I just saw a brontosaurus
you know ive always wanted to know where you end up when you take a left turn at Albuquerque, thanks to google earth i now know

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Haha Japanese Smash 4 is crazy. In a 128 man bracket, a G&W player knocked RAIN into losers from R3, Abadango lost Round 2, Nietono got knocked to losers before top 16, a DK (w/o customs) almost made it to Top 16, both a Link and Megaman made Top 16, and a Peach made Top 8.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
idk if anyone here watches Smash 4 so SPOILERS, but Rain, who had an undefeated streak at the Japanese Umebura, got eliminated by a Toon Link before Top 8 lmao.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
so for some reason i got the itch to work on my music pack and

how come nobody told me how good dynasty warriors soundtracks were

listen to this **** man it's righteous af
Do people even play Dynasty Warriors? I'm not saying they're bad or anything, but, aside from spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, it always felt like that series that kept pumping out games despite no one playing it.

Speaking of music packs, is there a list anywhere for Project M. Trying to build my own but I can't tell what song corresponds to what stage cause, you know, Bowser's Castle isn't a stage in Brawl.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I play dynasty warriors occasionally.

Gundam dynasty warriors > Dynasty warriors > Hyrule warriors > Any of the other spin offs

Tales of the twin brave might b cool but I haven't played it

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude

Gundam dynasty warriors > Dynasty warriors > Hyrule warriors > Any of the other spin offs

Thoughts on HW? I put a couple hundred hours into it but ended up quitting before finishing the Termina Map DLC.

Rawkobo

Smash Ace

i'm disappointed in your lack of sengoku basara games but respect it all the same

D

Deleted member

ZeRo pls, why you do dis to Fatality

fatality.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom