• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
I think giving Bowser a lot of armor is a novel idea but in practice it's almost impossible to really use effectively

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
what stone do you think I am throwing, exactly? Im curious in what way your insecurities came out, because I think they made you read my post wrong.
I don't think his neutral game is worse. I cannot see armor being a very useful tool in neutral when it requires a read in a game that at top level becomes about avoiding commitments as often as possible; can't say a better DD is flawed in the same way
Dash attack's size and medium armor allowed it to be used in response to a very wide range of opponents commitments at ranges and in places where current bowser can't really open up a punish effectively. Bowser's threat radius was decreased on several axes with very little compensation. The DD buff is so laughably minor that it may as well not exist - I actually wish it didn't, so I wouldn't constantly have to correct people thinking that Bowser is 100x faster in 3.6b.

Nair's armor reduction and some other changes also hurt a hell of a lot.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Samples of the MGSV soundtrack just got leaked.

It's like I'm a fish I'm so god damn wet.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I was looking for Metal Gear Twin Snakes audio files but couldn't find anything so I decided to look for a way to get them from the iso instead and found this.
This Audacity fork can import .dsp files and also export audio as .dsp files. Pretty much every GC/Wii game uses this format for audio, so it can be used to replace some soundtracks or to get audio files from a game.

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
http://www.amazon.com/review/R18IBP...=detail-glance&nodeID=468642&store=videogames
This guy agrees the PDP's pad is phenomenal, but do fall apart. I think $44 is still too high though, along with feeling like I would still hate D-pads compared to what the PDP has which is closer to a stick. I only really play 3s and Smash and don't plan to pick up anything else ever, so I may be best to just buy a couple more PDPs again if they go back to $10.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
so, pms
@ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds left his tablet here.
i dont have time to take to him at the airport so im going to mail it along with whatever stuff the dumb butt left here
how much havoc should i wreak with it in the meantime.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
i already tweeted from him saying hes a big dumb and left his tablet
what next
Repeatedly tweet the same picture of your face.

Eventually progress to tweeting pictures of his tablet performing various household tasks.

If you can, put the tablet in that apron and change that to be his Facebook profile picture.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
i will take the tablet with me tonight and take pictures of it
he took the apron though.

D

Deleted member

Yknow, oddly enough, I have a pocket Rob. He's pretty fun to play as, and he's fun to play against if you actually apply the 3.6 changes correctly

It's strange how my dislike for the character can turn to enjoyment after like 1 or 2 changes

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
****ing genius!

god dammit, odds!

just fill it with **** pics. like, every little bit of space you can, just cram a picture of a penis on it.
yo adam +1'd me to your bday party tonight lets take lots of pictures :0

Top Bottom