• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The republican debate exceeded my expectations. And Rand Paul did well enough. Which is just my Segway into harassing @ Jaedrik Jaedrik
Didn't even know it was going on, being so turned off by the political process.
Flip-flops, pandering, and game-playing everywhere. D:

I'm sure ultra-hardline-super-libertarian-Austrian-non-interventionist-'anarcho-doesn't-mean-no-civil-order'-capitalists like myself will find fault with Rand Paul's 'performance' in some way. :4pacman:

Edit:
Adult Swim released the full track of Goodbye Moonmen from the newest Rick and Morty
Reminds me of Flight of the Concords.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
All the candidates are self-serving, lying filth, as are both parties with little/no exception, so it doesn't matter who gets elected either way, because you're getting self-serving, lying filth in office no matter what happens.
/monstrous bias

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Tfw you dont know how to feel about losing game set cause you couldnt keep your spaghetti from falling out of your pockets

I tried so hard not to laugh ;-;

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I feel I have a good sense for when the candidates are blowing smoke, which might be an unsafe assumption.

Kasich and Bush were the only ones that seem legitimate.

Carson was adorable. But clearly his knowledge is that of average joe.

Everyone else I hate with a passion or are woefully mediocre.
All the candidates are self-serving, lying filth, as are both parties with little/no exception, so it doesn't matter who gets elected either way, because you're getting self-serving, lying filth in office no matter what happens.
/monstrous bias
I am a loyal cerabrate who only bows to the Overmind.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I am a loyal cerabrate who only bows to the Overmind.
>implying humans have enough collective intellect to do anything of merit together unless they're left zero choice in the matter, let alone sustain a hive consciousness of their own accord

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
hello there, I was gone for a week-ish by accident, who's mad about what character's thing

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
i kind of want a new avatar because i dont like how smashboards treats pixel art but im only good at pixel art and i cant find any lucario arts i really like enough to put as my avatar
what do

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Oracle is prettttty upset about bowser's everything.

Gottem
bowser's nerfed, they said
having a dramatically better neutral game isn't worth small losses in the punish game, they said
but that's wrong, I said
bowser's buffed, I said

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
snek waifu best waifu

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
bowser's nerfed, they said
having a dramatically better neutral game isn't worth small losses in the punish game, they said
but that's wrong, I said
bowser's buffed, I said
His neutral game is also worse. If you're gonna ***** about people discrediting you because of your character, maybe you shouldn't be the guy to throw the first stone here.

Bazkip

Smash Master
oi @PMS | Tink-er I came across a list of streams on the Melee subreddit and noticed they also include the Youtube channels. That's a really good idea cause then people know where to find content when the streams aren't online, you should do that on the PM sub.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
His neutral game is also worse. If you're gonna ***** about people discrediting you because of your character, maybe you shouldn't be the guy to throw the first stone here.
what stone do you think I am throwing, exactly? Im curious in what way your insecurities came out, because I think they made you read my post wrong.
I don't think his neutral game is worse. I cannot see armor being a very useful tool in neutral when it requires a read in a game that at top level becomes about avoiding commitments as often as possible; can't say a better DD is flawed in the same way

Top Bottom