• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
would tomorrow work? i forgot to check smashboards til now ;_;
...Darn. I was hoping I'd actually get to stay overnight this time and have fun with you for awhile. So much for today's plans. XD;

Ah well. No harm done. I'll just play with you tomorrow, then. Tomorrow is just fine if you're up for it. -hugs- It's all good~ :3

Hm...Now to find something else to do for the day and night, I guess. ¦D

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Lol pmdt

If you don't know what's up check the tier list thread

Now if ever is a time for one of those forehead wipers

Last edited:

Narelex

Smash Journeyman
Not to shoot down the guys hard work, but can you imagine if DF won LTC3 then everyone found out how ROB wasn't changed properly? That would have been quite the trainwreck.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
this one girl at school yesterday gave me her MAL
wanted to get to know her until she gave JoJo's Bizarre Adventure a 4 and Akame Ga Kill a 10

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
wanted to get to know her until she gave JoJo's Bizarre Adventure a 4 and Akame Ga Kill a 10
I watched through Kill la Kill because this girl I liked told me to.

Worst decision of my life

D

Deleted member

I'm considering playing ROB at infinity and beyond tonight and putting on the "WHY?!" tag

someone convince me not to (hint: you can't)

D

Deleted member

my ****ing sides right now

especially after sitting outside with you and umbreon that IaB @Lunchables
I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT ALL THAT TIME COMPLAINING ABOUT 3.6 ROB AND SAYING "I SWEAR HE WASN'T CHANGED"

ONLY TO FIND OUT

HE WASN'T

CHANGED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

D

Deleted member

I liked the 3.6 ROB I tested with that had the actual changes ; __ ;

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
You do realize we've been using version control for at least the last 5 years, right? Things like this can happen very easily. It's very easy to not notice that someone committed over your file as the log just says "modified" regardless of someone else committing a new file over the current one or editing the current one.

Helsong

Smash Ace
You do realize we've been using version control for at least the last 5 years, right? Things like this can happen very easily. It's very easy to not notice that someone committed over your file as the log just says "modified" regardless of someone else committing a new file over the current one or editing the current one.
Its just funny to me, since it happens at times in projects I've worked on. I'm well aware of how easily this stuff can happen, I was just making a small joke.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Well, I figured I couldn't be a self-centered, egotistical, know-it-all, smugly superior computer nerd on here for too much longer before they got tired of me, so why not go out insulting the ones who run this forum?

SunJester

Smash Ace
We still love all the hard work you guys have put into this game. A tiny little thing like adjusting number values is definitely something that all of us are capable (and probably have) of screwing up.

I think the most amusing part is the placebo effect where everyone's like "Yeah, he does feel easier to combo now!"

Plus that beta symbol next to 3.6 is a reassurance that this will be fixed quickly.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
All Akame Ga Kill had going for it was the Gurren Laggan vibes some of the episodes gave off and ZA WARUDO.
Also if they had a back-story they were pretty much already dead.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
inb4 weeaboo-based ****storm of an argument
Well, I figured I couldn't be a self-centered, egotistical, know-it-all, smugly superior computer nerd on here for too much longer before they got tired of me, so why not go out insulting the ones who run this forum?
You're supposed to leave casual self-loathing this magnitude to me.
Hels pls
Can I call you that? I just thought of that now and I'm feeling myself for doing so. S'a cute nickname.

Last edited:
Top Bottom