• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
tfw no hot anime mom to tuck me in at night

why even live ;-;7

also, im gonna stream SF 3rd strike on friday haipuuu

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I personally have Let's Get It On as one of my menu themes for PM.

(I want it in the next game.)

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Are you ready to become suddenly itchy, cringe, and feel hot / bothered / break out in a cold sweat
or all of the above?

Well
Prepare yourselves

a very perceptive and wise person?... that shows experience beyond his years... far beyond, Mia-me!... and a dimension freak! WUT WUT?? that is why i love ssb, variation, different dimensions, gaming community! also ignorant at tiemz =D

the stuff i support:

Romances: MarthxZelda. if you would kindly PM me as to why i preffer marth over link, or how i think they act i would be glad to ramble on for an hour or two telling you all my reasons. Zelda's just awesome with Marth, plain and simple. DrizztxCattie-brie. this one is obvious! of the few who have read the books, i much preffer Drizzt to Wulfgar. MetaKnight & Jigglypuff!: =D =D =D =O +D cyborg happayh. :D =P why the hell not?! Samus & NO-ONE! sheeee's too bad-*** cough to be taken! Jaed'rik & JadeSune: wait... people are just be like Who the fuzz are these peoples?! ima just like: OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATION to DIMENSION TRAVELERS PEOPLE! i have no idea why i name my accounts on stuff after the woman in the relationship... (sune) probably because of my ignorance! D= (damn it, I'm a guy!). One last one, GordxLeda, awesome pair, and for you who've read the books, you'll see that I've been stealing a tiny bit of the entities and format of the universes from there in my Fic's.

Comediezorz/Humor: well... mostly of the very few games i have played, such opportunities present itself most prominently in the world of SSBB, the only game series to represent a trans-dimensional area for combating and living. Favored comedians in the world of SSBB: Falco: SEXUAL INNUENDOHZ/slapstick! MetaKnight: cryptic/inside jokes with Lucario;: jokes involving a person's deepest thoughts/ wishes ect. Ray/Jon; Randomocity, slapstick, any form of comedie.

Action: stealth stuff, sniping, or clear superiority in skills of any nature. unless you can find someone who can outmatch:

Admiral Yyvannah: (female) (humanoid Evelul) natural leader and commander, AAA+ general tactician, authoritative and Samus-esque additude. Commander of the Battleship; First Dawn's Contact.

Flamberge: (male) (human barbarian variant) two handed sword master, stoic and many times confused/clueless.

General Storm: (male) (Avianoid, imagine Falco like) generally collected and calm, has a habit of using a knowing grin, high flying martial arts user, good with heavy weapons, and can pilot any "bird". wait... how can someone with a beak grin? =O

Jaed'rik: (male) (Deyrus-deyvl-whyyn... don't ask...) Like all the other cool stealty masters, like any other rouge, pretends to tough and cool... but in this case, he is... master of the sniper rifle and assassin blades and... OMFGHAXTELEPORT!? >=O

JadeSune: (female) (Dyyvvers native) extremely attractive in every way and shorter height, like Jaed'rik minus sniper... but female... and with a couple other things... like, she has unnatural abilitys of throwing... and unnatural affinity for small throwing objects... =3

E=Boom2:aka Samuell Fipps (male) (a brown-skin dhojar) likes explosions... demolition... yeh... smiles many... x3

Dinindaro/Ray: (male) normal average person, likes to under cover, and sillyness like Jon (me). and likes normal weapons as in just guns in general, no specialization. very potent... I always considered him with the nickname "the middle man", which in he has many dealings and is a skilled negotiator. The same for Ray, they're twins, ray uses slightly heavier weaponry, dinindaro slightly lighter weaponry.

tell me who can defeat them?... oh... yeah, you're right, Kaek can.

My SSBB Charz...ZORZ!

MetaKnight: EXUDES COOLNESS! rigged Up-B! i hate the b-spammers though. overly deep voice! Excellent Edgeguarder. the pro's say he is the best also. aerial attacks rule!

Marth: extreme 1 vs. 1 skills. he is not weak! the sword cuts at the tip! the TIP! not a b-spammer. Strong, Fast, Agile, awesomesauce... yeh. just gotta know how to use aerial attack, not smash attack/b-spam! who says he's weak? the pro's agree that he is one of the best (top 5/6)

Falco: TAHT DOWN/BACK AIR RAEPZORZ! awesome skills! best taunts in the game! Piece of cake, DON'T try me, hands off my prey! a freakin' bird person like general storm! just awesome to me, the blue-costume is the best! helps evaluate the seriousness of players.

Kirby: CHAINGRAB TO BACKAIR!!1!

THE KING: just awesome character, really

D3E3: awesome in Multi-char brawls. hiz run attack r funneh 'n' fun!

LOLIMAR: good character, though rarely played by me.

Lucario: good for evaluating the skills, second into combat. not for win! for who decide next to use! Oh, sometimes I put him up first. x3 I'm always the white and black variant, if not, i'm the normal one.

CF: lookin' for a lol on brawl, FALCONE PAAAWNCH!!

R.O.B.: extremely good character but rarely used again. taht robot r so cyooooot!

Characters i am appalled at.

Link: SPAM B! SPAM SMASH! UPSMASH ARAHAHAPAHLAHARPAHGLAHRH.

Ike: same thing! but his aerials are good! learn to use them! grrrr!

Pit: SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM same thing... especially b!

Lucas/Ness: urgh these people just get on my nerves! nothing else to say. they aren't too bad... just bleargh

PIKACHU!!: HAYTE HAYTE HAYTE! there are NO good pikachu players online! EVER! all they freaking do is spam down-B side-b normal-b and then do downsmash and forwardsmash! my worst pet peeve.

If i meet these players online that do these thing here, i will go straight for them. if they don't do these things, i'll just brawl normally, or lol normally!

My deduction: PEOPLE NEED USE AERIAL ATTACKS MOAR AND STOP B-SPAMMING!

another one: level nine's are fun! especially peach level 9! annoyying as heeeeel... yes a heel. teaches you to chain grab and just grab more. Pikachu lvl 9? also annoying, helps you learn to dodge grabs and super nooby smash attacks and the down-b AND helps you use your ground attacks better. Ike level nine helps when trying to play with a defense character, the CPU approaches are sometimes very hard to counter, and can make snap decisions that human's cant too well at extremel close distance.

That's all!... one more thing, If you ever hear me talk about Ojukalazogadit, you should be afraid. O.O
man you suck I'm awesome.

tink-er's fanfic profile:
On this website and a few others, my username is theshroomdude; on some, it is not. Its convoluted etymology is rooted in a childhood nickname coined by a close friend in reference to the silly haircut I had at the time. Not that you likely wanted to know that, but I digress. I have a non-existent update schedule, as anyone who has followed my writing can attest to, but I do update eventually. I will readily respond to questions left in reviews, but feel free to PM me with any questions that you feel cannot be left in one.

Stories:

Everything I Touch: A Code Geass/Familiar of Zero Crossover which ponders the age-old question of, "What happens when Louise summons a different Familiar?" and runs with the outcomes inherent in summoning amoral, lazy, apathetic power-granting Familiars. May or may not include gratuitous metaphors. In Progress.

No Prayer for the Dying: A Wheel of Time/YuruYuri Crossover that began stewing in the back of my mind the moment Akari showed up. It's an odd crossover, and it's quite narmy, but tell me what you think, if you're one the 100 people that ever tried to read it. One Shot.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
How new age are we talking?

I still play this game a ton, and it's got a killer soundtrack. (And it's also another one of my menu themes.)

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
Steelguttey diaries #2: guttey learns beginner's Sonic tech

I have also learned from Star's mistake

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
I wish my high school experiences were as cool as yours. My school sucks and I suck.

Have you got those peeps hooked on PM yet
people who know the competitive scene say they want to get in but they dont know how to play that fast
so theyre open to it i guess
its my job to teach them how to fis- smash
how gross are some kids in that club i was talking about?
all of them spam specials
they say they can beat me competitively
kek

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
That fight pad is nice, damn. I'm a just get that instead of buying a Ps4 fightstick, so I can wait for more types to come out and captalism gets me the best deal
lol I didn't notice that they made a new controller, I thought that link was for this.

>implying Smashers have lives
What's this 'life' thing you talkin' 'bout... is it coming to Steam?

=|...........pls.

Edit: Where did that even come from?
I saw this

Ok, you don't really sound that much like, but that would be lame to admit.

You should sing fresh prince on stream, yo.

Oh hey we talking about embarrassing stuff we did on the internet? One of my old SF4 vids.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
SWAG SWAG LIKE CAILLOU

IDON'T HATE NO BODY BUT I LOVE BASED GOD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My "LIL B" tag never helps me win in tournament

Am I not believing hard enough

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Some of you losers were talking about fightpads.

Also OMGWTF @Shokio dude you even SOUND like Will Smith @-@
http://www.amazon.com/review/R18IBP...=detail-glance&nodeID=468642&store=videogames
This guy agrees the PDP's pad is phenomenal, but do fall apart. I think $44 is still too high though, along with feeling like I would still hate D-pads compared to what the PDP has which is closer to a stick. I only really play 3s and Smash and don't plan to pick up anything else ever, so I may be best to just buy a couple more PDPs again if they go back to $10.

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
HOMIE I BEEN HERE SINCE TWO THOUSAND FIVE COOKIN THIS WONTON SOUP FOR YEARS SWAG SWAG LKE CAILLOU
YALL CAN HAVE ALL HUNNA MY ******* IF YALL TEACH ME HOW TA RAP LIKE UZ B3EN DOOIN B4S3D G0D!!!!!!!
(Is this how you dooz the social thread nowz?)

COOOORECTIUN: ALL HUNNA MILLIUN, ALL HUNNA MILLIUN MAH ******* BASED GOD!!!!

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I use the tag SD

It's really sad that people have to come up and ask me what it it means

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
has anyone else ever just completely given up on a game because of bull****?

goddamned rune ractory 4 holy ****

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I think I may just stop playing Smash and become a professional Rocket League player.
Holy **** this game is beautiful.

Top Bottom