• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Here is your chance to make a convincing case.
I got this.
AHEM
Language is an organic and fluid thing that arises naturally from human interaction.
There is no commissar or authority figure which can control or define it. ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ

Edit: ninja'd but feels good man

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
It means that he likes spending most of his free time with SmUshers.

...Gross.

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
That's good. I appreciate this, and I prefer the British version. I don't think this means I "obviously" know less than I think I do (even if my knowledge of the topic was limited to the American version; I had no previous knowledge of the distinction between the styles, so there is no way I could have assumed to know more than I do), and it doesn't mean the mod who gave some details was incorrect either; it's a different style.

also maybe use yer common sense
My common sense was to use the British way because it made sense, and I've only started using the American way because I subsequently read the American way was recommended.

and realize that there are no official rules as english has no governing body
I thought you said we were wrong.

I got this.
AHEM
Language is an organic and fluid thing that arises naturally from human interaction.
There is no commissar or authority figure which can control or define it. ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ

Edit: ninja'd but feels good man
I completely agree. Language just has to be fit for purpose. Just because I brought up a grammar situation doesn't mean i'm a pedant.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
There goes the purchase of a gallon of milk...

At least in your case, it's technically still the same game. Even if it isn't. ¦D
It's what I tell myself to make it all better and be able to sleep at night.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
joined a club today that centers around weeb **** video games and smash
all the kids there had sm4sh 3ds
were doing introductions, heres how mine went
"What are you here for"
"I hate sm4sh for 3ds"
[BOOING INTENSIFIES]
"But I play competitive Project M"
[Oh hes an ok guy intensifies]
Yes, with the power of a SD card and highschooler job funding- I will show them the light.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
How do you think I feel as a Brawl guy spending my time here?
I came from brawl dawg your not alone. I play both smash 4 and PM though and researching games in the meantime. Also this thread is way too enjoyable.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
joined a club today that centers around weeb **** video games and smash
all the kids there had sm4sh 3ds
were doing introductions, heres how mine went
"What are you here for"
"I hate sm4sh for 3ds"
[BOOING INTENSIFIES]
"But I play competitive Project M"
[Oh hes an ok guy intensifies]
Yes, with the power of a SD card and highschooler job funding- I will show them the light.
be PlateProp

decide to start FB group specifically so smashers at my colleger have an easier time finding people to play instead of going through esports page

post about it on esports group

post immediately deleted, get hounded by a mod for trying to be goodguy plate

nintendo has infiltrated my esports group guys

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Are you ready to become suddenly itchy, cringe, and feel hot / bothered / break out in a cold sweat
or all of the above?

Well
Prepare yourselves

a very perceptive and wise person?... that shows experience beyond his years... far beyond, Mia-me!... and a dimension freak! WUT WUT?? that is why i love ssb, variation, different dimensions, gaming community! also ignorant at tiemz =D

the stuff i support:

Romances: MarthxZelda. if you would kindly PM me as to why i preffer marth over link, or how i think they act i would be glad to ramble on for an hour or two telling you all my reasons. Zelda's just awesome with Marth, plain and simple. DrizztxCattie-brie. this one is obvious! of the few who have read the books, i much preffer Drizzt to Wulfgar. MetaKnight & Jigglypuff!: =D =D =D =O +D cyborg happayh. :D =P why the hell not?! Samus & NO-ONE! sheeee's too bad-ass cough to be taken! Jaed'rik & JadeSune: wait... people are just be like Who the fuzz are these peoples?! ima just like: OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATION to DIMENSION TRAVELERS PEOPLE! i have no idea why i name my accounts on stuff after the woman in the relationship... (sune) probably because of my ignorance! D= (damn it, I'm a guy!). One last one, GordxLeda, awesome pair, and for you who've read the books, you'll see that I've been stealing a tiny bit of the entities and format of the universes from there in my Fic's.

Comediezorz/Humor: well... mostly of the very few games i have played, such opportunities present itself most prominently in the world of SSBB, the only game series to represent a trans-dimensional area for combating and living. Favored comedians in the world of SSBB: Falco: SEXUAL INNUENDOHZ/slapstick! MetaKnight: cryptic/inside jokes with Lucario;: jokes involving a person's deepest thoughts/ wishes ect. Ray/Jon; Randomocity, slapstick, any form of comedie.

Action: stealth stuff, sniping, or clear superiority in skills of any nature. unless you can find someone who can outmatch:

Admiral Yyvannah: (female) (humanoid Evelul) natural leader and commander, AAA+ general tactician, authoritative and Samus-esque additude. Commander of the Battleship; First Dawn's Contact.

Flamberge: (male) (human barbarian variant) two handed sword master, stoic and many times confused/clueless.

General Storm: (male) (Avianoid, imagine Falco like) generally collected and calm, has a habit of using a knowing grin, high flying martial arts user, good with heavy weapons, and can pilot any "bird". wait... how can someone with a beak grin? =O

Jaed'rik: (male) (Deyrus-deyvl-whyyn... don't ask...) Like all the other cool stealty masters, like any other rouge, pretends to tough and cool... but in this case, he is... master of the sniper rifle and assassin blades and... OMFGHAXTELEPORT!? >=O

JadeSune: (female) (Dyyvvers native) extremely attractive in every way and shorter height, like Jaed'rik minus sniper... but female... and with a couple other things... like, she has unnatural abilitys of throwing... and unnatural affinity for small throwing objects... =3

E=Boom2:aka Samuell Fipps (male) (a brown-skin dhojar) likes explosions... demolition... yeh... smiles many... x3

Dinindaro/Ray: (male) normal average person, likes to under cover, and sillyness like Jon (me). and likes normal weapons as in just guns in general, no specialization. very potent... I always considered him with the nickname "the middle man", which in he has many dealings and is a skilled negotiator. The same for Ray, they're twins, ray uses slightly heavier weaponry, dinindaro slightly lighter weaponry.

tell me who can defeat them?... oh... yeah, you're right, Kaek can.

My SSBB Charz...ZORZ!

MetaKnight: EXUDES COOLNESS! rigged Up-B! i hate the b-spammers though. overly deep voice! Excellent Edgeguarder. the pro's say he is the best also. aerial attacks rule!

Marth: extreme 1 vs. 1 skills. he is not weak! the sword cuts at the tip! the TIP! not a b-spammer. Strong, Fast, Agile, awesomesauce... yeh. just gotta know how to use aerial attack, not smash attack/b-spam! who says he's weak? the pro's agree that he is one of the best (top 5/6)

Falco: TAHT DOWN/BACK AIR RAEPZORZ! awesome skills! best taunts in the game! Piece of cake, DON'T try me, hands off my prey! a freakin' bird person like general storm! just awesome to me, the blue-costume is the best! helps evaluate the seriousness of players.

Kirby: CHAINGRAB TO BACKAIR!!1!

THE KING: just awesome character, really

D3E3: awesome in Multi-char brawls. hiz run attack r funneh 'n' fun!

LOLIMAR: good character, though rarely played by me.

Lucario: good for evaluating the skills, second into combat. not for win! for who decide next to use! Oh, sometimes I put him up first. x3 I'm always the white and black variant, if not, i'm the normal one.

CF: lookin' for a lol on brawl, FALCONE PAAAWNCH!!

R.O.B.: extremely good character but rarely used again. taht robot r so cyooooot!

Characters i am appalled at.

Link: SPAM B! SPAM SMASH! UPSMASH ARAHAHAPAHLAHARPAHGLAHRH.

Ike: same thing! but his aerials are good! learn to use them! grrrr!

Pit: SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM same thing... especially b!

Lucas/Ness: urgh these people just get on my nerves! nothing else to say. they aren't too bad... just bleargh

PIKACHU!!: HAYTE HAYTE HAYTE! there are NO good pikachu players online! EVER! all they freaking do is spam down-B side-b normal-b and then do downsmash and forwardsmash! my worst pet peeve.

If i meet these players online that do these thing here, i will go straight for them. if they don't do these things, i'll just brawl normally, or lol normally!

My deduction: PEOPLE NEED USE AERIAL ATTACKS MOAR AND STOP B-SPAMMING!

another one: level nine's are fun! especially peach level 9! annoyying as heeeeel... yes a heel. teaches you to chain grab and just grab more. Pikachu lvl 9? also annoying, helps you learn to dodge grabs and super nooby smash attacks and the down-b AND helps you use your ground attacks better. Ike level nine helps when trying to play with a defense character, the CPU approaches are sometimes very hard to counter, and can make snap decisions that human's cant too well at extremel close distance.

That's all!... one more thing, If you ever hear me talk about Ojukalazogadit, you should be afraid. O.O

Sir Bubbles

Smash Journeyman
Are you ready to become suddenly itchy, cringe, and feel hot / bothered / break out in a cold sweat
or all of the above?

Well
Prepare yourselves

a very perceptive and wise person?... that shows experience beyond his years... far beyond, Mia-me!... and a dimension freak! WUT WUT?? that is why i love ssb, variation, different dimensions, gaming community! also ignorant at tiemz =D

the stuff i support:

Romances: MarthxZelda. if you would kindly PM me as to why i preffer marth over link, or how i think they act i would be glad to ramble on for an hour or two telling you all my reasons. Zelda's just awesome with Marth, plain and simple. DrizztxCattie-brie. this one is obvious! of the few who have read the books, i much preffer Drizzt to Wulfgar. MetaKnight & Jigglypuff!: =D =D =D =O +D cyborg happayh. :D =P why the hell not?! Samus & NO-ONE! sheeee's too bad-*** cough to be taken! Jaed'rik & JadeSune: wait... people are just be like Who the fuzz are these peoples?! ima just like: OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATION to DIMENSION TRAVELERS PEOPLE! i have no idea why i name my accounts on stuff after the woman in the relationship... (sune) probably because of my ignorance! D= (damn it, I'm a guy!). One last one, GordxLeda, awesome pair, and for you who've read the books, you'll see that I've been stealing a tiny bit of the entities and format of the universes from there in my Fic's.

Comediezorz/Humor: well... mostly of the very few games i have played, such opportunities present itself most prominently in the world of SSBB, the only game series to represent a trans-dimensional area for combating and living. Favored comedians in the world of SSBB: Falco: SEXUAL INNUENDOHZ/slapstick! MetaKnight: cryptic/inside jokes with Lucario;: jokes involving a person's deepest thoughts/ wishes ect. Ray/Jon; Randomocity, slapstick, any form of comedie.

Action: stealth stuff, sniping, or clear superiority in skills of any nature. unless you can find someone who can outmatch:

Admiral Yyvannah: (female) (humanoid Evelul) natural leader and commander, AAA+ general tactician, authoritative and Samus-esque additude. Commander of the Battleship; First Dawn's Contact.

Flamberge: (male) (human barbarian variant) two handed sword master, stoic and many times confused/clueless.

General Storm: (male) (Avianoid, imagine Falco like) generally collected and calm, has a habit of using a knowing grin, high flying martial arts user, good with heavy weapons, and can pilot any "bird". wait... how can someone with a beak grin? =O

Jaed'rik: (male) (Deyrus-deyvl-whyyn... don't ask...) Like all the other cool stealty masters, like any other rouge, pretends to tough and cool... but in this case, he is... master of the sniper rifle and assassin blades and... OMFGHAXTELEPORT!? >=O

JadeSune: (female) (Dyyvvers native) extremely attractive in every way and shorter height, like Jaed'rik minus sniper... but female... and with a couple other things... like, she has unnatural abilitys of throwing... and unnatural affinity for small throwing objects... =3

E=Boom2:aka Samuell Fipps (male) (a brown-skin dhojar) likes explosions... demolition... yeh... smiles many... x3

Dinindaro/Ray: (male) normal average person, likes to under cover, and sillyness like Jon (me). and likes normal weapons as in just guns in general, no specialization. very potent... I always considered him with the nickname "the middle man", which in he has many dealings and is a skilled negotiator. The same for Ray, they're twins, ray uses slightly heavier weaponry, dinindaro slightly lighter weaponry.

My SSBB Charz...ZORZ!

MetaKnight: EXUDES COOLNESS! rigged Up-B! i hate the b-spammers though. overly deep voice! Excellent Edgeguarder. the pro's say he is the best also. aerial attacks rule!

Marth: extreme 1 vs. 1 skills. he is not weak! the sword cuts at the tip! the TIP! not a b-spammer. Strong, Fast, Agile, awesomesauce... yeh. just gotta know how to use aerial attack, not smash attack/b-spam! who says he's weak? the pro's agree that he is one of the best (top 5/6)

Falco: TAHT DOWN/BACK AIR RAEPZORZ! awesome skills! best taunts in the game! Piece of cake, DON'T try me, hands off my prey! a freakin' bird person like general storm! just awesome to me, the blue-costume is the best! helps evaluate the seriousness of players.

Lucario: good for evaluating the skills, second into combat. not for win! for who decide next to use! Oh, sometimes I put him up first. x3 I'm always the white and black variant, if not, i'm the normal one.

R.O.B.: extremely good character but rarely used again. taht robot r so cyooooot!

Lucas/Ness: urgh these people just get on my nerves! nothing else to say. they aren't too bad... just bleargh

PIKACHU!!: HAYTE HAYTE HAYTE! there are NO good pikachu players online! EVER! all they freaking do is spam down-B side-b normal-b and then do downsmash and forwardsmash! my worst pet peeve.

If i meet these players online that do these thing here, i will go straight for them. if they don't do these things, i'll just brawl normally, or lol normally!

another one: level nine's are fun! especially peach level 9! annoyying as heeeeel... yes a heel. teaches you to chain grab and just grab more. Pikachu lvl 9? also annoying, helps you learn to dodge grabs and super nooby smash attacks and the down-b AND helps you use your ground attacks better. Ike level nine helps when trying to play with a defense character, the CPU approaches are sometimes very hard to counter, and can make snap decisions that human's cant too well at extremel close distance.

That's all!... one more thing, If you ever hear me talk about Ojukalazogadit, you should be afraid. O.O
What's more sad?

That you wrote all of that or that I read all of that?

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
or all of the above?

Well
Prepare yourselves

the stuff i support:

Romances: MarthxZelda. if you would kindly PM me as to why i preffer marth over link, or how i think they act i would be glad to ramble on for an hour or two telling you all my reasons. Zelda's just awesome with Marth, plain and simple. DrizztxCattie-brie. this one is obvious! of the few who have read the books, i much preffer Drizzt to Wulfgar. MetaKnight & Jigglypuff!: =D =D =D =O +D cyborg happayh. :D =P why the hell not?! Samus & NO-ONE! sheeee's too bad-*** cough to be taken! Jaed'rik & JadeSune: wait... people are just be like Who the fuzz are these peoples?! ima just like: OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATION to DIMENSION TRAVELERS PEOPLE! i have no idea why i name my accounts on stuff after the woman in the relationship... (sune) probably because of my ignorance! D= (damn it, I'm a guy!). One last one, GordxLeda, awesome pair, and for you who've read the books, you'll see that I've been stealing a tiny bit of the entities and format of the universes from there in my Fic's.

My SSBB Charz...ZORZ!

No

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
honestly surprised you posted that. not too many people would have the balls to post their cringeworthy stuff from childhood
ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ The way to peace lies in accepting one's mistakes. ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ

Top Bottom