• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I think I may just stop playing Smash and become a professional Rocket League player.
Holy **** this game is beautiful.
The thumbnail made me think it was F-Zero for a second.
;_;

Bleck

Smash Master
On another forum, there's a thread talking about why people think the old Sonic games are bad, and I said that it sucks when you go quickly only to be punished with a nigh-unavoidable obstacle, unless you've already memorized the game. Immediately after, someone challenged me to actually point out an example of an unavoidable obstacle in one of the games.

Not wanting to go off of memory, I downloaded Sonic 1 and booted it up in Gens - and seconds into the ****ing game, ran into a fish jumping out of a bridge. In the first ****ing level.

**** Sonic games.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
On another forum, there's a thread talking about why people think the old Sonic games are bad, and I said that it sucks when you go quickly only to be punished with a nigh-unavoidable obstacle, unless you've already memorized the game. Immediately after, someone challenged me to actually point out an example of an unavoidable obstacle in one of the games.

Not wanting to go off of memory, I downloaded Sonic 1 and booted it up in Gens - and seconds into the ****ing game, ran into a fish jumping out of a bridge. In the first ****ing level.

**** Sonic games.
Sounds like you're a scrub.

Speaking of old Sonic games, Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the best classic Sonic game.

D

Deleted member

I played Hbox live on his melee netplay stream with Roy

I actually did better than I expected, he was obviously sand bagging because I got some pivot fsmashes and sick roy combos, also I reverse up b'd his rest ayy lmao

Bleck

Smash Master
someone is trying to convince me that Sonic was never meant to go fast, that they only added that into Sonic 2 once they realized that people thought it was intentional

but his name is liteRALLY FAST HEDGEHOG

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
someone is trying to convince me that Sonic was never meant to go fast, that they only added that into Sonic 2 once they realized that people thought it was intentional

but his name is liteRALLY FAST HEDGEHOG
Okay, that's dumb. Sure Sonic 2's level design better complimented the idea of speed, but you were still expected to go fast in Sonic 1 once you learned the levels.

Poilu

Smash Cadet
joined a club today that centers around weeb **** video games and smash
all the kids there had sm4sh 3ds
were doing introductions, heres how mine went
"What are you here for"
"I hate sm4sh for 3ds"
[BOOING INTENSIFIES]
"But I play competitive Project M"
[Oh hes an ok guy intensifies]
Yes, with the power of a SD card and highschooler job funding- I will show them the light.

You remind me of my first day at college 2 years ago :

* >See that even if the game was out 13years ago, still many people played it at school were we have a room for playing video games during breaks.
> Everyone is playing with items on random stages
> Say that I play Melee competitivly
> "WTF-there-are-melee-tournaments-?!"-intensifies
> I will show you and I will teach you, if you want
> Have 2 officials pupils which are one year older than me that really want to play seriously
> Have one of those 2 new players having a tendinitis because he trained with Fox trying to WS all night
> Go in a little tournament togehter. They manage to do little against players who were in for years but they still beat other less experimented ones.
> Watch them go and fly on their own when they finished their last year
Good ol' time

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
You remind me of my first day at college 2 years ago :

* >See that even if the game was out 13years ago, still many people played it at school were we have a room for playing video games during breaks.
> Everyone is playing with items on random stages
> Say that I play Melee competitivly
> "WTF-there-are-melee-tournaments-?!"-intensifies
> I will show you and I will teach you, if you want
> Have 2 officials pupils which are one year older than me that really want to play seriously
> Have one of those 2 new players having a tendinitis because he trained with Fox trying to WS all night
> Go in a little tournament togehter. They manage to do little against players who were in for years but they still beat other less experimented ones.
> Watch them go and fly on their own when they finished their last year
Good ol' time

How it felt in the end.jpg?
Finished Stein's Gate. The feels and interest was real. Watched Ep. 1 again. I love how if you re-watch some stuff they leave stuff you'll get after the fact. MUH FEELS
Ah, Steins;Gate.

man you suck I'm awesome.
tink-er's fanfic profile:
On this website and a few others, my username is theshroomdude; on some, it is not. Its convoluted etymology is rooted in a childhood nickname coined by a close friend in reference to the silly haircut I had at the time. Not that you likely wanted to know that, but I digress. I have a non-existent update schedule, as anyone who has followed my writing can attest to, but I do update eventually. I will readily respond to questions left in reviews, but feel free to PM me with any questions that you feel cannot be left in one.
Stories:
Everything I Touch: A Code Geass/Familiar of Zero Crossover which ponders the age-old question of, "What happens when Louise summons a different Familiar?" and runs with the outcomes inherent in summoning amoral, lazy, apathetic power-granting Familiars. May or may not include gratuitous metaphors. In Progress.
No Prayer for the Dying
: A Wheel of Time/YuruYuri Crossover that began stewing in the back of my mind the moment Akari showed up. It's an odd crossover, and it's quite narmy, but tell me what you think, if you're one the 100 people that ever tried to read it. One Shot.
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5385371/
Small world.

Last edited:

Poilu

Smash Cadet
@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY -> Yeah, how it felt in the end. I wonder if next time I see them they will still be into melee. they migght become the greatist melee players ?

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
i cant get a girl but i can get 2000 likes under 500 posts
You've got to show them your like to post ratio, then you'll get the honeys

Tbh if I were you I wouldn't even worry about relationships. What meaningful relationship could a 14/15/16 year old have?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
What meaningful relationship could a 14/15/16 year old have?
None that will end well, as far as I've seen.
So yeah, don't be desperate about it, Walrus. Good relationships are easier to have when the people involved are completely emotionally independent and healthy, and when whatever affection they share is mutual or non-binding. Also, people who get on with and enjoy their lives are a lot more attractive than people desperately seeking someone else to make their lives worthwhile.

tl;dr: Relax! You can wait.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
You've got to show them your like to post ratio, then you'll get the honeys

Tbh if I were you I wouldn't even worry about relationships. What meaningful relationship could a 14/15/16 year old have?
tfw your relationship with your childhood dog is now meaningless

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
See, it's not likely, but it's possible. I'd consider a couple of my high school relationships at the very least meaningful.

My best friend has been with her boyfriend for like 6 years, since they were about 15. They're still going strong.

Don't count it out. Don't expect it. Live your life - you've got time.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
See, it's not likely, but it's possible. I'd consider a couple of my high school relationships at the very least meaningful.

My best friend has been with her boyfriend for like 6 years, since they were about 15. They're still going strong.

Don't count it out. Don't expect it. Live your life - you've got time.
says mr. "hey guys watch the ladies throw themselves at me"

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@bec Heyo~

I'm off work now. Just let me know what time you're able to swing out by so I can give you my address again. :3

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man I just remembered that the final episode of The Daily Show with John Steward is gonna be tonight man I need to watch it.

Top Bottom