• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I think my Dualshock 3's analog stick is borked.
MY DAD WORKS AT NINTENDO :V
It feels different than before and it seems to not register all the directions at times.... A QCF seems to register as Down, Right, up right sometimes.... time for an arcade stick.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Was gonna start training in PM again...
But then EO2U came out.

So much for being ready for Blacklisted lmao

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve where them gc pics bruh
Tinder

Idk man, I actually don't have that many different color shells and most of the sticks themselves are trash. Gave walrus a frankenstien controller built from my back up-buttons/shoulders and a controllers someone spilt beer on and left it at a smash fest. I've got a lot of white full shells, 1 silver full, orange front, 1-2 black fulls, a purple and some poorly-spray painted one

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Tinder

Idk man, I actually don't have that many different color shells and most of the sticks themselves are trash. Gave walrus a frankenstien controller built from my back up-buttons/shoulders and a controllers someone spilt beer on and left it at a smash fest. I've got a lot of white full shells, 1 silver full, orange front, 1-2 black fulls, a purple and some poorly-spray painted one
Goddamn it

I was hoping you'd have one of the teals ;-;

Also I'm pretty sure I pioneered an extremely easy way of replacing sticks, as youcan pop them out of the black soldered pieces by pushing on the top with a tiny flathead, then clicking them back on the new stick

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
What have I helped create while near-drunkenly assisting my friends on their "projects"?
I'm going to hell for this.
Edit: To think they're not even finished with this damned thing....

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Goddamn it

I was hoping you'd have one of the teals ;-;

Also I'm pretty sure I pioneered an extremely easy way of replacing sticks, as youcan pop them out of the black soldered pieces by pushing on the top with a tiny flathead, then clicking them back on the new stick
I'll have to try this later to replace some C sticks on one of my controllers

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Last edited:

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
Oh sweet! I have a short early morning shift on Thursday that ends at 11 and then I'm off til Saturday. I could stay a long while this time if that's fine. :D

Would you be able to give me a lift over there? Or do I need to find another ride?
i have some classwork to do thursday but after that maybe, how far are you again?

Does your cstick actually not die now
havent had time to play with it enough to determine quite yet :(

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
i
havent had time to play with it enough to determine quite yet :(
laaaame

everyone send me your bunk controllers so I can fix them and have infinite perfect backups instead of just 4 perfect backups

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
funny thing i still havent returned the library books from my middle school library that i borrowed back in texas
ill just mail them 40 dollars one day

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
A few days ago. I, Swampertrulz, did a nasty, stupid, asinine, ******** attempt at trolling. I called it a "social experiment". I deeply apologize for it. I was trying to make war between the Smash 4 Social and this social and I was wrong, dead ****ing wrong. I apologize.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
A few days ago. I, Swampertrulz, did a nasty, stupid, asinine, ******** attempt at trolling. I called it a ''social experiment''. I deeply apologize for it. I was trying to make war between the Smash 4 Social and this social and I was wrong, dead ****ing wrong. I apologize.
how old are you your grammar and punctuation is tryhard enough but still bad enough that you probably are still in a single-digit grade

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
A few days ago. I, Swampertrulz, did a nasty, stupid, asinine, ******** attempt at trolling. I called it a ''social experiment''. I deeply apologize for it. I was trying to make war between the Smash 4 Social and this social and I was wrong, dead ****ing wrong. I apologize.
how old are you your grammar and punctuation is tryhard enough but still bad enough that you probably are still in a single-digit grade
Fun fact: For phrases in quotation marks, the punctuation (such as a period or a comma) should go within the quotation marks, even if the mark isn't part of the original phrase.
For example: I call it a "social experiment."

It's a formal writing rule that makes absolutely no sense to me; it shouldn't be encouraged.

Top Bottom