• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hi folks. Home from work. Got to chill and do a lot of nothing most of my shift. Woo~ <3

Also, my step-dad was in the hospital, but he's back home now and is just fine. Still gotta rest up a bit, but he's not gonna die. Hopefully. XD;

hiiii you should come hang out
I'd love to! :D Just gotta know when is a good day for you. I do really wanna see you. :< -huggles-

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
so who all from PMS is confirmed for paragon so we can have a group date :3c

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
fund the trip and ill give you all the pretty waifu fanfare

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
so who all from PMS is confirmed for paragon so we can have a group date :3c
I just need to find a room. I would like to stay at the hotel the smashers are staying at but Airbnb is my backup if I can't find one.

I'm like 90% certain I can make it but I haven't registered/bought my Greyhound tickets since I'm waiting for a confirmation on money I'm suppose to receive. Good thing registration ends on the 15th.

So as long as you aren't up on the ceiling you should be good.

And you should've gotten this:

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I wonder if buying a cheap Fightstick would only make me more pissed off than to keep on buying these $13 fightpads

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
@ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades @ AuraMaudeGone AuraMaudeGone Well now it perma died
and ur connects fine now Aura, what did you change?
It's a sign.

Ohhh. That's what happened.
@ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades you need to keep @ SpiderMad SpiderMad grounded w/ anti-airs. He was all over the skies.
I know. I didn't want to do too many DPs cause sometimes I'll get a QCF and sometimes on rare occasions I'll get a DP when going for a QCF. That's I mostly did jumping HP/HK/MK.

I like the PS4 pad but I do miss my PS3 controller.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
A long time ago sometimes I would go to an ice cream place after school, I noticed it was just basically the kid version of people going to a bar after work.
Except drowning your sorrows in ice cream probably tastes better.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Can confirm @ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds being super lewd

Also if any of you saw ipk's vidya i'm sorry

Also also @Soft Serve send me pictures of all your gc controllers cuz I want to buy one of you have the right color

steelguttey

mei is bei
tier list thread day 1 of ltc3: "wow odds is so good, imagine if he played fox!"
day 2 of ltc3: "wow bowser is so bad"

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
There's nothing close to playing going on at all unless you truly fixed it

If you get on right now we can do some Bo3 Chun vs Ryu where I'll promise to not drop a game. I'm a nooby spam Chun that gets molested by true good players, but like Melee none of you are any good.
Mad you're good at games but you exaggerate so much.

At Smash n Splash I took a game off your Falco in our Melee MM after playing Fox for like 2 months, dude, c'mon. You should be better than me by more than that :yeahboi:

Can confirm @ Frost | Odds Frost | Odds
Also also @Soft Serve send me pictures of all your gc controllers cuz I want to buy one of you have the right color
@Soft Serve should just post pictures here. I'd be curious and maybe want to purchase one as well.

Top Bottom