• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
KI Season 2 Soundtrack ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AND PC PORT IN MARCH YESSSSS

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
If you get on right now we can do some Bo3 Chun vs Ryu where I'll promise to not drop a game. I'm a nooby spam Chun that gets molested by true good players, but like Melee none of you are any good.
So you are basically saying that Melee is not good :V

Bleck

Smash Master
I think Bleck concurs
good **** go౦ԁ **** thats ✔ some good**** rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good ****

Dat Blank Face....
Dat Trench Coat....
Capcom plz announce q 4 five.
I would be so down for this.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Q would be actually the most amazing thing in 5. I think he'd fit so well, and with the new systems, Q+like, 1 new tool and alpha counters would be so much fun

so far I'm only interested in necalli, chun, and vega, but Q/other 3rd strike characters would be amazing.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Go Alex or go home.

Mad you're good at games but you exaggerate so much.

At Smash n Splash I took a game off your Falco in our Melee MM after playing Fox for like 2 months, dude, c'mon. You should be better than me by more than that :yeahboi:
I think my total runtime of 3S is at 4-5 hours. Clearly my era in Brawl has made me godlike.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Q would be actually the most amazing thing in 5. I think he'd fit so well, and with the new systems, Q+like, 1 new tool and alpha counters would be so much fun

so far I'm only interested in necalli, chun, and vega, but Q/other 3rd strike characters would be amazing.
V-Skill: 3S taunt.
V-Trigger: Total Destruction.

SpiderMad

Smash Master

They're going to

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
im off thursday and friday this week :0
Oh sweet! I have a short early morning shift on Thursday that ends at 11 and then I'm off til Saturday. I could stay a long while this time if that's fine. :D

Would you be able to give me a lift over there? Or do I need to find another ride?

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
got an android emulator for fate/grand order
lets hope this game is goood af

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
So steelguttey is a Sonic main now, he's in our Skype chat and everything

Who's ready for a sacrifice?

Top Bottom