• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

WELP

That's getting looped and extended on Warioware come 4.0.

MLGF

Smash Lord
It's a kids show.
It's mostly harmless lmao.

And it gave us this gem.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sonic Boom was always meant to be primarily a TV Show. The first two games were just your typical ****ty tie-in games, only more ****ty. The show is good at best and just okay at worst but there's no redeeming the games.

Why we're getting another one, I have no idea. But at least Fire & Ice gives me this gem to enjoy.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
I sat there dying.
It was a quiet room, nothing happening especially. It was me and the slowing stop of my beating heart. It has taken years for me to get to this point. Where did I start to go wrong? Was ditching her a good idea? Did family matters affect me as a person? It wouldn't matter for long, as in five minutes FPSWalrus would be no more.

With his dying breaths he got out of his chair, walking towards the telephone. He dials a simple number, something he's known to appreciate over the years.
ring ring
clack

"Hello?"

"Hey s0ftie can I borrow a controller?"

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I sat there dying.
It was a quiet room, nothing happening especially. It was me and the slowing stop of my beating heart. It has taken years for me to get to this point. Where did I start to go wrong? Was ditching her a good idea? Did family matters affect me as a person? It wouldn't matter for long, as in five minutes FPSWalrus would be no more.

With his dying breaths he got out of his chair, walking towards the telephone. He dials a simple number, something he's known to appreciate over the years.
ring ring
clack

"Hello?"

"Hey s0ftie can I borrow a controller?"
good content

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm so ****ing mad.
I was watching a 100% TAS of Ocarina Of Time and it's been taken down due to copyright strike from Nintendo.
**** THEIR ****ING BULL**** *** DRACONIAN DESPOTIC ****** POLICIES
Wait really? Can I get a source/citation/date/whatever for that?

On a lighter note, lol footstooled

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
watchin monmusu when my mom and sister walk in during Suu's bath scene ayyy lmaooooo

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVBqIeFqxbI

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Edit: now that I think about it, it may have been some other category because http://tasvideos.org/2020M.html is still up

Edit 2: even with inspect element, one can't discover the full title. That's a shame.
Is it...
SwordlessLink's 2:04:45.22 Ocarina of Time MST TAS?

Searching for the URL reveals that the run was from SwordlessLink and it was the MST TAS territory.

Pretty ******** for Nintendo to do that, especially when a mirror still exists on TASVideosChannel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHXFj8N8lbQ

Top Bottom