• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
More Stuff from Evo. The guy who knocked Chris G out of Evo for Marvel.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
More Stuff from Evo. The guy who knocked Chris G out of Evo for Marvel.
yo chris G looked really distraught, I couldn't tell when he was waiting in character select/menus and thinking, and when he was just getting comboed. Are there any links to the gameplay set up? I see a few phone recordings happened

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
yo chris G looked really distraught, I couldn't tell when he was waiting in character select/menus and thinking, and when he was just getting comboed. Are there any links to the gameplay set up? I see a few phone recordings happened
I would have to look i know it wasn't streamed though cause a blow up like that wouldn't be recorded.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
As a long time Yugioh fan that got me wet. Timeline wise it would have to take place after the Millennia World arc or after Battle City but before Millennia World. I'll go see when it comes out lol.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
dumbest yugioh sequence:

WE WERE CLOSER THAN BROTHERS, NOW WE HAVE TO FIGHT EACH OTHERRRRRRRR

Last edited:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
So I tried the milia blocker thing for once and gods am I terrible at fighting games

I got an average of 28 frames reaction, I need practice

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Idk, I spent the weeks before evo mostly working to make up for the time I was taking off, so I didn't practice smash at all, but still did okay. Most of my fighting game work time has been in skullgirls lately actually. Tried to play P4A Ultimax last night and that game is just weird, idk I dont like how it feels anymore, from gameplay to characters to just how the menus work at the end of matches.

I would be grinding out ultra if my laptop could run it at full speed, but nope. Cant wait for the SFV demo to open up tommorrow, I'll be all over that for a while. While I'll only really want to play as nash/chun/cammy from the demo characters, I think necalli has stolen my heart for potential mains. Dudes got a clawing uppercut, stomps, ground pound-quakes, a dive kick, a step kick, a command grab, a parry and what looks like a clawing jump punch. Holy crap he looks awesome.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The demo is out tomorrow?

FUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHH wish i had a PS4 right now along with a arcade stick. :(

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Bad choice/10

View attachment 63147
Waifu tho
at evo one of the booths had one jiggs amibo and I just had to buy it, I can finally stop looking for one and have no desire to buy anymore dumb amiibos. downside, it was 50 bucks and the box got messed up during one of the parties/in my bag/suitcase in transit, so I just opened it up anyway. Leaving figures in boxes is dumb to begin with.

Ganon is cool too tho, I guess

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
at evo one of the booths had one jiggs amibo and I just had to buy it, I can finally stop looking for one and have no desire to buy anymore dumb amiibos. downside, it was 50 bucks and the box got messed up during one of the parties/in my bag/suitcase in transit, so I just opened it up anyway. Leaving figures in boxes is dumb to begin with.

Uhh. I got bad news for ya, SS:
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-jigglypuff/-/A-17315174

look at all these fools buying amiibo...

...oh

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

why did you buy an amiibo from one of those booths, dude

you're better off importing it lol

...granted, I'm one to talk. I got suckered into buying a D3 plushie, a D3 bead thing, and a couple of buttons. BUT STILL

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
yo peep that #rare jesus amiibo fam
And on the third stock, he will rise again from the underside of DreamLand. #IsJesusABestBuyExclusive?

Edit: So I applied for all the positions I can in Chico's Costco. Now they'll need to ignore my applications 16-something times in a row. I am bess unemployed loser, this is MY metagame.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
why did you buy an amiibo from one of those booths, dude

you're better off importing it lol

...granted, I'm one to talk. I got suckered into buying a D3 plushie, a D3 bead thing, and a couple of buttons. BUT STILL

Smooth Criminal
I bought it with other things I wanted and the dude actually knocked off like 25 off the total, so I honestly don't feel that bad even though I know I was overpaying lol

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
tfw uh
you play pm for 4 hours straight Green Hill Zone only
And sing along to Super Sonic Racing the entire time.
why did I do this

Last edited:

Dox

Smash Rookie
Idk, I spent the weeks before evo mostly working to make up for the time I was taking off, so I didn't practice smash at all, but still did okay. Most of my fighting game work time has been in skullgirls lately actually.
Must be why I out-placed you in all brackets Kappa

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
I'm finally a Dragoon in FFXIV and all that changed from being a Lancer was that I got Jump, which is a fairly weak move on a thirty second cooldown

I thought this game was supposed to be good now
Thats kinda how I feel right now actually. The new skills you get for hitting 30 don't seem that good. But I've been enjoying the world and I like my class a lot(black mage)

Though I am a little tired of doing the first dungeons whenever I use duty roulette. Last night I did one to level up my conjurer and I started slopping heavily because I spontaneously got tired halfway through the dungeon. No one died tho

Top Bottom