• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
When smugly condescending reaction memes get old.
...So, never.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I also learned from EVO friendlies that people liked my MK instead of my Ganon.

Guess I have a future with Metaknight that I should act on.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Sometimes I think reddit is cool, and then I read a dumb comment, many times a list of dumb comments, and I wonder, "why am I here?"

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My MK senses tingled. You rang?
Yes. I'll have the Mach Torpedo Sub Special with the Interdimensional Cape Cod Surprise and the Shuttle Loop Pink Lemonade please.
Sometimes I think reddit is cool, and then I read a dumb comment, many times a list of dumb comments, and I wonder, "why am I here?"
Cause Reddit is dumb yo.

Like anime. It's dumb.

Yo.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I wonder the same thing. Nothing like the "Fox is fine" circlejerk to make my blood boil.
Nope not "Fox is fine" circlejerk, this time it was about how Smash is the most technical and deepest fighter to grace the universe. Please Lord Westballz show these heathens how much more superior Smash truly is! (Not flaming Westballz, just his fans)

I'm not going to take that from someone who probably ****s themselves the moment they see the term QCF.

I love Smash but don't exaggerate how technical wavedash is.

Last edited:

Narelex

Smash Journeyman
Nope not "Fox is fine" circlejerk, this time it was about how Smash is the most technical and deepest fighter to grace the universe. Please Lord Westballz show these heathens how much more superior Smash truly is! (Not flaming Westballz, just his fans)

I'm not going to take that from someone who probably ****s themselves the moment they see the term QCF.

I love Smash but don't exaggerate how technical wavedash is.
But you have to press buttons and you have to time it too. Thisgame2hard4me.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Booked my flight for Paragon! Flight gets in at 3pm Friday. Who is going to the giant PMS dinner?
Tfw you want to go to the dinner but live on the other side of the planet :(

In all seriousness I am considering coming to the US for a PM major of some fashion around 2017 when I have the money and time. I hope PM is back at the larger majors by that point. :)

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
but that's not at all what it says
Yes it does. The patch notes say that the launcher app was updated to support the adaptor; they can code in that functionality externally for that app but at the moment it appears that it isn't possible to do so for the Brawl engine.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
What's the point of the adapter working on just the launcher though.
Seems like all it accomplished was just giving people false hope.

PMDT so BM

D

Deleted member

I didn't ride my bike to the weekly and I don't have a car

I also didn't want to wake up my mom and say "YO COME AND GET ME"

Bleck

Smash Master
What's the point of the adapter working on just the launcher though.
obviously so I can conveniently turn on my wii u with my gamepad and then use it to turn on the homebrew channel and then switch to the gamecube controller to press A so I can launch the game and play it with my classic controller DUH

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
GOAT tier : Favorite Teacher's classroom
For my last three years at high school, I spent almost every lunch time in my friends' teacher's classroom and we played several old N64 and PS1 games, the first three official smash games, Brawl Minus (those were the days when we just got into Brawl Vault and loved its now very outdated classics such as Billy Mays Ganondorf and Ronald McDonald Captain Falcon), and Project M from demo 1 to 2.something. To this day people still play PM in that room (except that now it's summer).

Along with the games and the optimal eating area, we got protection from heat, rain, wind, and teenage normies.
Thus, in retrospect, I agree.

Last edited:
Top Bottom