• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Vashimus

Smash Master
At least Binary's posts assure me that I'm not alone in being a well-adjusted smash player and a seducer of women(and men).
**** I'm sorry, that was actually really damn mean of me to say. Not having students around to terrorize is making me more and more mean-spirited.
No offense taken. It's just very hard to tell of your sexual escapades to someone without coming across as a douche, which is why guys don't really talk about them much compared to women, unless something really awesome happened.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I mean.
She's hot. Like, her design is basically sex appeal and more sex appeal with a topping of sex. Sexsexsexsexsex.
But I prefer 3d girls, kthnx. Realistic proportions make me swoon.
>Liking 3DPD
Good for you, you are a normal human being.

Unfortunately for me 2D is getting cuter every second the longer I sit around on my computer.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
But in the movie the scientist explained that this isn't what people wanted.
i mean, with all the references to the first movie, how exactly do you retcon the fact that jurassic park's velociraptors were large and unfeathered only because nobody knew that at the time the movie was made

Helsong

Smash Ace
No offense taken. It's just very hard to tell of your sexual escapades to someone without coming across as a douche, which is why guys don't really talk about them much compared to women, unless something really awesome happened.
No trust me, women talking constantly about sexual escapades is just as annoying to women as men doing it is to men. @Binary Clone posts are just kinda fun to read though, makes me happy that nerds are actually getting some.

And besides, I wasn't apologizing for claiming to be a master of seduction, I was apologizing for implying people weren't well-adjusted. And that is a mean thing to say.

>Liking 3DPD
Good for you, you are a normal human being.

Unfortunately for me 2D is getting cuter every second the longer I sit around on my computer.
Well, 2d girls have the extra benefit of often being drawn solely to be attractive. But they'll never do the things that make you squeal in pleasure. We need more not super hot women in animated works and video games.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
LOL I'm the same way and I was more referring to the 2d vs 3d girl crap.

Curiosity is strong so I wanna see all of it.

Helsong

Smash Ace
LOL I'm the same way and I was more referring to the 2d vs 3d girl crap.

Curiosity is strong so I wanna see all of it.
I know, I was referring to that as well.

All of it? I dunno, I always found that a good part of making a sexy aesthetic for a character was not showing off all of it, just some of it.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
i mean, with all the references to the first movie, how exactly do you retcon the fact that jurassic park's velociraptors were large and unfeathered only because nobody knew that at the time the movie was made
Because they aren't real dinosaurs. They are vaguely dinosaur chimeras. The scientist in charge straight up says they aren't realistic.
- - - - -
So recently I watched a video explaining NEAT, which basically allows computers to learn things through randomly trying things and then weeding out the things that don't work and keeping the things that do. Using that concept he made a program that learns to play mario levels.

So the SA-X in Fusion is really cool, but all those sequences are scripted. What if the SA-X was learning the game right alongside you? It would start out as a fully powered version of the player, but would be hindered by it's own incompetence. Basically it would be a race against time before the SA-X like character learns to hunt you down effectively. I think it would be super intense. Too bad I have no idea how to make it work.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
anyone wanna know the story about how I'm a mafia boss of an app called anime amino

Exodo

Smash Ace
So yeah i came up with an acronym for Ness:
Never
Enough
Side
Special
(Get it? pk fire spammers. Thankfully pmdt made this less obnoxious by reducing its duration)

someone else got any for another character

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Should
Help
Evacuate
Innocent
Kittens

Large
Untapped
Cargo
of
Aura
Ravages
Isolated
Octopi

Full
On
Xenophobe

Razoring
Obfuscates
Yells

Platonic
Edibles
Accepted
Chivalrously
by the
Hero

Last edited:

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
And if someone gets me to do the announcer, I can do Optimus Prime! ...Kinda.
(I'm too young to have the proper raspiness for it but darn if I'm not baritone enough to get close to ideal for it)
Yo if we had the voice of optimus prime as the announcer I would literally **** myself in joy

Exodo

Smash Ace
K seems like i started something, lets see if i can think of something else.

Fire
Or
XxshinexX

Man?!
Aint
Really
That
Hot...

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
3.6 announcer with SG character select theme
Since someone uploaded it as a reference I can say that I don't like his tone for most of the characters.

His voice itself isn't bad, but it doesn't sound powerful or enthusiastic enough.

The only really good ones is Samus, Marth, Snake, Mewtwo, and maybe captain falcon's

Official worst ones is Yoshi, Squirtle, and Kirby.

Ones that were close to being good. Luigi, Bowser, Sheik

I think Charizard's would of been better if he deepened his voice just a little bit for that one.

Last edited:

blandsabbath

Smash Cadet
So messing around with my friends, we found some very good Olimar tech, probably the best buff he got in 3.6. Its hard to pull off but if used, can be great for competitive play and i feel like it increases Olimar's capabilities so much here's an example video

Top Bottom