• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
Toon link is an
Obscure choice for a character because the
Opposition Link shows much more promise and
Negates this character choice

Lies, cried me as I tried
Immensely to work this character, I'm afraid he won't play
Nice with someone like me.
Kek.

Bleck

Smash Master
QUICK PMS WHAT GAMES DO I BUY FOR THE 3DS I AM ORDERING OFF OF AMAZON RIGHT NOW
Star Fox 64 3D is great if you're a fan of the original (or even if you're not).

Kid Icarus Uprising is all around a fun time.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D is the better version of the Wii game, with tweaks all around that make it superior (and more in line with the originals).

The two Zelda remakes are quality, with Majora's Mask remaining one of the best games ever made, and A Link Between Worlds is a return to form after a lengthy period of kind-of-crappy Zelda games.

Literally any Pokemon game (X/Y are better, but OR/AS has the up-to-date Mega Evolutions).

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is the best Monster Hunter yet, if you're into hilariously grindy hardgames.

Super Mario 3D Land is basically the slightly-flawed prototype of Super Mario 3D World, but it's still really good (if a bit breezy).

Kirby Triple Deluxe is fantastic and you should get it immediately and if you don't like Kirby games you're wrong.

Mario Gold World Tour is surprisingly good if you're into chill-ass golf time.

And of course, Smash 4 is great (in fact I think the 3DS version is the superior version, since it has the better Classic mode and the fantastic Smash Run instead of the horrid Smash Tour).

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Man, I'm still hyped over the thought of a dio-saurus. Vampire raptor and JURASICU WORLDO

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Man, I'm still hyped over the thought of a dio-saurus. Vampire raptor and JURASICU WORLDO
ukPcUvF - Imgur.jpg

(there was a more relevant one but it was about dino ****ing so I didn't use it)

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
i was wrong about squirtle buffs

thanks for ruining squirtle for me pmdt, now I have to go learn melee

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Holy ****, Wifi warriors **** my spirit.
I go in thinking it will be fun to play real people, but the latency just throws all the techskill in my face, and I just want to invite someone good over but I'm trapped in this horrible twilight zone where all the good people are out of HS and I can't invite them and all the good HSers are busy and all the ****ing awful I-beat-your-falcon-I'm-better-than-you-even-though-you-don't-even-secondary-him people who didn't even own PM until last week and pause ****ing constantly are always ****ing available.

Then I'm not going to have a CRT for the rest of the summer.

And of course their techskill always correlates with how bad their internet is.

Edit: And the second they see you are fumbling against the game they try to be so BMLOL and spam F-smash and attempt to swallowcide as DDD

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Holy ****, Wifi warriors **** my spirit.
I go in thinking it will be fun to play real people, but the latency just throws all the techskill in my face, and I just want to invite someone good over but I'm trapped in this horrible twilight zone where all the good people are out of HS and I can't invite them and all the good HSers are busy and all the ****ing awful I-beat-your-falcon-I'm-better-than-you-even-though-you-don't-even-secondary-him people who didn't even own PM until last week and pause ****ing constantly are always ****ing available.

Then I'm not going to have a CRT for the rest of the summer.

And of course their techskill always correlates with how bad their internet is.

Edit: And the second they see you are fumbling against the game they try to be so BMLOL and spam F-smash and attempt to swallowcide as DDD
get dolphin netplay, most people on there are old enough to afford their own computers so you don't get nearly as much BM from kids
it's still there, but rare enough that it's genuinely surprising when it happens

Lizalfos

Smash Master
get dolphin netplay, most people on there are old enough to afford their own computers so you don't get nearly as much BM from kids
it's still there, but rare enough that it's genuinely surprising when it happens
I'm wondering if I could build a PC for when I leave for school, but from what I hear a good number of people already play smash where I'm going. Hopefully they are good.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
just tried to do dolphin netplay, but got 3 bad isos

tl;dr, **** netplay

;-;

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
How do you know you are getting bad isos, are you making them or downloading pre-built ones? If you are making them, what are you using to make them?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I sometimes wonder what people know about me, then I stop thinking about it and just post stuff.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
How many times do I have to tag Strong Bad to get this into the game.
Bravely Default and you already mentioned FE.

tfw my dream consists of being a 2D lesbian
Can I be a 2d lesbian too.
Since someone uploaded it as a reference I can say that I don't like his tone for most of the characters.

His voice itself isn't bad, but it doesn't sound powerful or enthusiastic enough.

The only really good ones is Samus, Marth, Snake, Mewtwo, and maybe captain falcon's

Official worst ones is Yoshi, Squirtle, and Kirby.

Ones that were close to being good. Luigi, Bowser, Sheik

I think Charizard's would of been better if he deepened his voice just a little bit for that one.
I'm tired of enthusiastic manly men. Why can't we have a chick for once to really make a statement.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Tink-er, I don't know why it took me this long to realize but I ****ing love your current avatar.

steelguttey

mei is bei
going to summer school :////

whatever, go to school with an hour and see some of my hooligan friends. im cool with it as long as i have a/c. btw im going for global (i didnt hand in 2 take home tests dont judge)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't even know what the new announcer sounds like.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Based Lucky

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Noticed you're not cyndicated anymore.
I like how he said Ice Climbers. Good enough for me.

I'm always cyndicated :p. I change my title sometimes.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Just saw something that resembles yuri in part 7 of Jojo. Life goal complete.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Based Lucky
also

there's a reason lucky is a pretty safe bet for best PM player in the world at best, top 3 at worst. pretty much the only PM fox in the world that properly plays PM like it's PM and not just doing melee stuff, actually adapts to all the new stuff and can blow back a lot of top players as a result

Last edited:
Top Bottom