• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MLGF

Smash Lord
Went to sleep at 5:30 pm, woke up at 5:30 am

That's what tournament night does to me lol

Last edited:

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I like how he said Ice Climbers. Good enough for me.
OMG totally.
This was the first one that I was like "I like this, I can accept this for sure" to when playing last night.
Good to hear others like it too.
It's appropriate, it's well done, I'd keep it over the 'other' one.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Considering how many non-violent drug offenders go to prison for a very long time, disproportionally African-American men, I think we need the former too.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Can't we just have... rights?
Pink or Brown, straight or lgbt, man or woman,
People are all ****ing human beings.
And they should ALL be treated with some ****ing RESPECT.

Alright, naive idealist rant over. Please go about your day.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
"What's next, marriage rights for pedophiles?"

Welp, I need to stay away from news comment sections today.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
"What's next, marriage rights for pedohpiles?"

Welp, I need to stay away from news comment sections today.
yeah, salty bigots are great. in b4 "WHEN CAN I MARRY MY DOG!?" oh wait, they've been saying that bull**** since forever, because that's totally the same as two consenting adults.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
what about both at the same time, overlaid on each other like some nightmarish nephilim from on high?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
yeah, salty bigots are great. in b4 "WHEN CAN I MARRY MY DOG!?" oh wait, they've been saying that bull**** since forever, because that's totally the same as two consenting adults.
However, we must acknowledge that, in the past, gay marriage was taken as fundamentally the same sort of unacceptable relationship for whatever reason. We must further acknowledge that it can change again, and that new forms of 'marriage' will become accepted as fundamentally moral or sound, no matter how immoral they are.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
we should get gay married. just so glenn beck can be all "SEE I TOLD YOU SO! THEM HOMOS ARE TURNING OUR MEN GAY!"

then we can get gay divorced and not hear him yell fire and brimstone about how the sanctity of marriage is ruined by divorce.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
then we can get gay divorced and not hear him yell fire and brimstone about how the sanctity of marriage is ruined by divorce.
Silly protestants don't know what annulment is apparently.

On another note, I'm impressed by Dio's ability to deliver a minute of exposition during one stopped-time second more than his ability to do anything else.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm lost, what's everyone talking abou--

Gay marriage is legal now yay
Oh...Uh, okay? That's...nice? I guess?

I don't see why it matters, but whatever. Good for gays. They can now make quick, hasty and terrible life changing decisions in their youth and be stuck with it until it comes crashing down like the rest of us. lol

But in all seriousness, I guess for people who like getting married this is a big deal? I've never seen much of a point in marriage or considered it actually worth anything, so it's kinda lost on me.

Oh well. Good for you guys and gals and...whatever else you wanna be called. :3

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I'm lost, what's everyone talking abou--

Oh...Uh, okay? That's...nice? I guess?

I don't see why it matters, but whatever. Good for gays. They can now make quick, hasty and terrible life changing decisions in their youth and be stuck with it until it comes crashing down like the rest of us. lol

But in all seriousness, I guess for people who like getting married this is a big deal? I've never seen much of a point in marriage or considered it actually worth anything, so it's kinda lost on me.

Oh well. Good for you guys and gals and...whatever else you wanna be called. :3
I am above all that is marriage.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
so glad gay marriage is legal now
now we just need to legalize toon link buffs

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im filled with so many good emotions right now

Last edited: