• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Helsong

Smash Ace
FE:Fates needs to get here faster so I can decide if it's actually a good FE game or not beneath the giant stack of boobs and fanservice. Kinda odd that I can no longer play FE in public should the game come over uncensored, though. Never thought that would ever happen.

If anything, the writing actually seems good this time.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Now Fire Emblem has no excuse on why I can't marry my FeMc to girls.

The entire FE universe is in America obv.

nvm aw yeah

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
WHAT.
Best game. I didn't know anything about it so I thought it was going to be like Awakening.

Helsong

Smash Ace
It's going to be like Awakening, except have decent to good map design(if you go Nohr), actual difficulty(if you go Nohr), and apparently darker writing(on either side, but especially Nohr). Oh, and I guess the game also lets you pet and grope your units in first person, because that kinda stuff brings in $$$. Nohr has the cooler folks though. Hoshido looks like a bunch of pansies.

The lesbian option is Hoshido only, or so I've heard, with the gay option being Nohr. And they're both crazy. Hopefully the third path lets you access both of them, but the characters themselves don't appeal to me, so I likely won't go for them anyway.

Nohr Dominance. Ring in the World of STR.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Those characters are actually bi. They're just the only option if you decide to rp the player character as homosexual as opposed to bisexual.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
FE:Fates needs to get here faster so I can decide if it's actually a good FE game or not beneath the giant stack of boobs and fanservice. Kinda odd that I can no longer play FE in public should the game come over uncensored, though. Never thought that would ever happen.

If anything, the writing actually seems good this time.
What is exactly stopping you from playing it in public? lol

The only thing that seems to be remotely problematic from public would be the amie thing, but eh, I'm sure that will be easy enough to avoid. Nothing else seems to raise red flags. And even if it did, why care about random people judge you over a game you are playing (especially when 8/10 of those random people will most likely be judging you for just playing a game in general)?

The lesbian option is Hoshido only, or so I've heard, with the gay option being Nohr. And they're both crazy. Hopefully the third path lets you access both of them, but the characters themselves don't appeal to me, so I likely won't go for them anyway.
Both homosexual options will be available in the 3rd path as well. Otherwise yea, Zero only homosexual option for Nohr and Not!Tharja only homosexual option for Hoshido.

If they were smart there would be some bi characters too.
Pretty sure Zero can still marry females despite being an homosexual option for Kamui/Corrin and Not!Tharja can marry males still. So yea. Technically they are straight and Kamuisexual/Corrinsexual. :p

Helsong

Smash Ace
What is exactly stopping you from playing it in public? lol

The only thing that seems to be remotely problematic from public would be the amie thing, but eh, I'm sure that will be easy enough to avoid. Nothing else seems to raise red flags. And even if it did, why care about random people judge you over a game you are playing (especially when 8/10 of those random people will most likely be judging you for just playing a game in general)?
You're correct in that the My Castle scenes are entirely optional. I'm judging this off of one cutsene in particular that introduces Camilla. We go: legs, butt, back, boobs, and then full body shot, in that order, as she's walking in, wearing armor that isn't at all covering much. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that there are other scenes like this in the normal course of the game, but I could very well be wrong. This in addition to the generally fanservicey designs aren't something that fly in the company I tend to find myself in(academia). I won't be playing it around my peers, that's for sure. Gaming isn't really looked down upon to the extent they used to be. It's pretty normal to see people playing video games, so most people have moved on to judging based on content of the game as opposed to the simple act of playing a game itself.

And honestly, I do place weight on how others perceive me. It's an important thing to be able to have a good rep and face, otherwise you can't get anywhere in academia or business. Or rather, it gets much tougher.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It's going to be like Awakening, except have decent to good map design(if you go Nohr), actual difficulty(if you go Nohr), and apparently darker writing(on either side, but especially Nohr). Oh, and I guess the game also lets you pet and grope your units in first person, because that kinda stuff brings in $$$. Nohr has the cooler folks though. Hoshido looks like a bunch of pansies.

Nohr Dominance. Ring in the World of STR.
Nohr has Belka, therefore Nohr is best.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
You're correct in that the My Castle scenes are entirely optional. I'm judging this off of one cutsene in particular that introduces Camilla. We go: legs, butt, back, boobs, and then full body shot, in that order, as she's walking in, wearing armor that isn't at all covering much. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that there are other scenes like this in the normal course of the game, but I could very well be wrong. This in addition to the generally fanservicey designs aren't something that fly in the company I tend to find myself in(academia). I won't be playing it around my peers, that's for sure. Gaming isn't really looked down upon to the extent they used to be. It's pretty normal to see people playing video games, so most people have moved on to judging based on content of the game as opposed to the simple act of playing a game itself.

And honestly, I do place weight on how others perceive me. It's an important thing to be able to have a good rep and face, otherwise you can't get anywhere in academia or business. Or rather, it gets much tougher.
I'd be fine playing almost any game at school, everyone knows I like yuri already plus it's a nerd school anyway and nobody cares.
Plus there are a few hardcore FE fans there.
F A C E S I T T I N G G I R L S
this pleases my warudo.jpg

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
twitch chat movin so damn fast, i swear to god i think i just saw somebody say, "The M in Project M stands for Gimr Always Sells Out"

MLGF

Smash Lord
...Yeah, I really only cared for marriage because kids. Hearing it coming back, and watching how far it's been escalated is kinda a demerit to the game for me :/

I mean, good for the people who are back, but I personally wish the feature wasn't in. Just feels distracting to the actual gameplay.

Guess I can choose to ignore it, but now I can never really say I'm an FE fan to any slightly normal person ever again.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
What, do they just put the whole bottle in your sandwich?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
talking to a transgender homegirl about the ruling, then we started talking about how a certain smasher we know basically hates gays cuz "muh christianity"
she was like, hes prolly one of those dudes whos ashamed of being gay so he hates gays to make himself feel better
then this happened

god i love her, shes so great LMAO

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I just got done with a smash fest (still there, stopping because hands started to hurt and didn't want to push it). I played like 2 hours of Diddy dittos, was amazing. That MU is the most uneven ditto ever, so much fun. A lot of diddy/pit too, the MU is a lot more difficult than last patch lol. Diddy should still win but it's not free anymore.

Also MK is so much fun holy ****, a 2ndary that's good, helps MU spread and I actually enjoy playing? Temptinggg. Seriously MK is top 10 at worst

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
You're alive! How's the navy?
I'm out of the Navy. Been for a while now. I moved back to Texas though and I've been trying to handle things in regardless to my own life issues but stuff keeps coming up which is why I keep vanishing without notice.

Car issues and health issues mostly.

I've also been playing PSO2 obessively and my personal PC died so I've had no PC of my own. Still dont; gotta use my wife's PC.

But I'm going to college soon so that';s a plus.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Finally played Olimar.
Sicknasty combo on Wolf.
Racked up a little damage experimenting.
Nair brev white Pikmin throw dash attack up tilt pikmin explode hits him back down into me back air.
I think that's what happened. I was too shocked afterwards and frantically powered my Wii off.
I'm not sure what happened.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
I still don't know why everyone placed Olimar at bottom tier in 3.5. He had a bad recovery, but I never thought he was a downright horrible character like the list would represent. I saw good Olis back in 3.5, and now that he's gotten buffed, he'll be even better.

It's like the nerdy boy who got picked on in high school showing back up at the reunion looking insanely handsome and buff with a law degree or something.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Banned 4 lyfe.
Hope it was worth it to you.
Liked for sympathy.

EDIT HOLY **** DEFCON 4
BACK AT MY MAJORITY CUSTODY PARENTAL GUARDIAN'S HOUSE, EVERYTHING IS FINE, STEPDAD IS STILL A CONTROL FREAK WHO KNOWS I STAYED UP PAST MY BED TIME AND TEXTED SOMEBODY AT 3AM AND HOMOPHOBIA IS IN FULL THROTTLE. BASICALLY EVERYTHING IS NORMAL.

I'M WORNG. AFTER THE STARCRAFT FIASCO OF 2AM, I KNEW THAT I WOULD LOSE ALL TECHNOLOGY, IN PREPERATION OF THE AFTERMATH I SECURED WII, AND PACKED IT INTO A BOX.
I ALSO SECURED MY LAST LIKELY LINE OF CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD, THE WII U.
IN ORDER TO MAKE IT OPERATIONAL I HIDE IT UNDER MY DRESSER AND PLUG IT INTO AN OUTLET THAT IS HIDDEN BY THE DRESSER SO I CAN STILL MESSAGE ALLIES.
THAT WII U IS NOW COMPROMISED.
PARENTS HAVEN'T PLAYED THEIR HAND, CLEARLY THEY KNOW I HAVE NO RECOURSE.

I NEED TO DO LOTS OF RECONNAISSANCE BEFORE THEY GET TIRED OF ME NOT ASKING/CONFRONTING THEM ABOUT IT.

THEN I CAN TAKE IT AND BURY IT IN A PLASTIC BAG TO SPITE THEM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom