• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

steelguttey

mei is bei
Finally played Olimar.
Sicknasty combo on Wolf.
Racked up a little damage experimenting.
Nair brev white Pikmin throw dash attack up tilt pikmin explode hits him back down into me back air.
I think that's what happened. I was too shocked afterwards and frantically powered my Wii off.
I'm not sure what happened.
white side b waveland grab pummel throw offstage white explosion meteor is the true bnb

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
guys MK is soooo gooooodddddd

Honestly the only characters that still feel bad are DK, Jiggs, and Kirby. Kirby's throw combos are all different now with release point changes and dthrow sends them downwards, and he only got nerfs/de-jank changes while nearly all mid-tiers around kirby got better lol. The character's only saving graces are low profiles, fast tilts and side-b. DK Jiggs Kirby bottom 3, everyone else is amazing/viable imo. Its really early to call stuff like that but damn those 3 got no love this patch

steelguttey

mei is bei
bwaahhh why are top players so hard to contaaact

seagull joe and junebug gotta do the ama tmm and im prayin they wake up by 12

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
(I would still do it but I'm working all day and didn't prepare at all lol)

You could always say 3.6 johns and put it off a week

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
when people on the internet talk about waifus, I'd like to believe they mean it in a simple "I like this girl she's cute" way but I know in my heart of hearts some of you people are dead serious about fake girls.

I thought about this because of the recent talk about the new Fire Emblem thats all

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im gonna start a joke sponsorship gruop
when people on the internet talk about waifus, I'd like to believe they mean it in a simple "I like this girl she's cute" way but I know in my heart of hearts some of you people are dead serious about fake girls.

I thought about this because of the recent talk about the new Fire Emblem thats all
shutup nerd

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again

like I'm serious about princess nausicaa

but not in that way eww lewd

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Update: apparently Jason said it was okay streaming PM on MVG, so, they complied, he done good! Now I'm confused.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

my love for waifus is true you pleb.

D

Deleted member

amethyst is definitely waifu material, you're going in the right direction

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Oh I know her, she's that one purple chick I see on /u/ sometimes.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
guys MK is soooo gooooodddddd

Honestly the only characters that still feel bad are DK, Jiggs, and Kirby. Kirby's throw combos are all different now with release point changes and dthrow sends them downwards, and he only got nerfs/de-jank changes while nearly all mid-tiers around kirby got better lol. The character's only saving graces are low profiles, fast tilts and side-b. DK Jiggs Kirby bottom 3, everyone else is amazing/viable imo. Its really early to call stuff like that but damn those 3 got no love this patch
Yea, I'm not really liking the feel of Kirby in 3.6 either. He just feels off all of a sudden despite the little changes. In 3.5 engine he felt perfect but now in 3.6, despite only little changes, he feels worse. I dunno. But Imma probs be stop playing him. (Yes I wrote the sentence like that on purpose you grammar nazis).

But Tink feels even more perfect now. Omg. The change to his throw game is so ****ing fantastic. Uthrow actually works against Spacies and Falcon at all percents now. And Dthrow is absolutely disgusting against average fall speeds and floaters, so very disgusting. Guaranteed Utilt shenanigans at low percents, at mid to mid-high percents Dtilt stuff works, and at high percents you can lead into easy kill confirms from Usmash to Dsmash to even Dair). Like why was he given such a disgusting throw. His throws are more finicky against semi FFers now (basically just low percents mean Uthrow and high percents mean Dthrow) but the trade-off he gained in compensation is a bit absurd to be honest. Good thing Tink is stuck with a tether grab at least, to keep his throw game in line (and is why Spacies are still a pain in the ass, but at least they don't feel like a absolutely horrible MU now and at least somewhat doable). The later IASA from Dsmash and later AC window for Dair are sad though, but understandable. He got nerfed, smally, in other areas as well. But maaaaan I think his buffed throw game makes up for it tbh.

Yung Mei

ok yo real talk

so imma pass on paragon for TouhouCon 2015 in anaheim. Anyone tryna go? imma reserve hotel and **** in the next month

Yung Mei

wow, rip my chances of ever playing you meiling
how the **** am i gonna pass on seeing Tokyo Active Neets and Masayoshi Minoshima+Redalice? its too good of an oportunity to pass up dawg

I realize that this is going to be hated, but as a Catholic, what happened today saddens me.
whatever catholic you are is scrub tier, my whole family is catholic and theyre all celebrating the decision rofl

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm gonna post a pic of some animu girls getting married because the day is almost over.
animu.jpg

Top Bottom