• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Sartron

Smash Journeyman
@PMDT, is smashville changed, i need my waterfall smashville. Yoshi's island brawl get any changes frmo 3.5->3.6?
Smashville did get updated, basically making all skins no longer tourney legit.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uxh5tmvbxbksjn9/Waterfall_Smashville_3.6.zip
Hopefully this is the waterfall smashville you are referencing.

For anyone else: http://pastebin.com/psVGqCGX

EDIT: Or if you're too confused send your smashville my way and I'll help you out.

Last edited:

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
@PMDT I don't mean to be rude, but why did you move pokemon stadium 2's 6 song soundtrack over Saffron city and give the stage that people are going to be playing on ALL THE TIME pokemon stadium 1's 3 song soundtrack? Seems a little backwards. Can you *actually* change this back in the non-beta version? Because it's kind of stupid. Saffron city is nice and all, but I don't think I'm going to be counterpicking to that stage very often <_<

MLGF

Smash Lord
I'm leaving work early to play it lol
Follow up time.
Tired so I'm just gonna green text this because I have no standards

> Goin' home after leaving work like two hours early.
> See front door open as I near my driveway
> See my mom's car
> Realize she's home on break
> I work as a student worker for the school she works at, she knows all my hours and schedule every day.
> She'd kill me if she knew I left early for video games
> ...****...
> Drive around ten minutes
> Still hasn't left
> Realize low on gas
> Realize there appears to be an accident at local gas station, and I really don't want to get near it
> ...****...
> Decide to just go home, still there
> She looks surprised and says "Oh you're home" suspiciously
> ...****, already on to me
> "Uh yeah, I left early because there was a retirement party" Half truth, there was a retirement breakfast today
> For who?
> Uh "Anon."
> I implied that I left before the party, proceeded to show leftovers for it that I took and thought "rip"
> ...She bought it :D
> Left
>Downloading 3.6

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man I try booting up 3.6 on my wii get to the stage builder and when it goes to the transitional green fuzzy screen to go to the PM boot up menu it freezes at the green fuzzy screen man what gives?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
@ Strong Badam Strong Badam should the beta be put in tournaments or nah? My friends and I are arguing about it for tonight's weekly
Should be! There are a couple unfortunate bugs that we're hoping to address soon(tm) but otherwise it's more or less fully tournament ready.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Should be! There are a couple unfortunate bugs that we're hoping to address soon(tm) but otherwise it's more or less fully tournament ready.
It seems to have fixed enough bugs from 3.5 that it should be *more* tournament ready than the aforementioned.

- Tether glitch
- ICs movement
- Olimar
- Bowser ledge jump -> waveland instant death glitch
- Others?

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Why was the ability to B-reverse charge moves at different places during the move removed? Like starting to charge Samus' beam in one direction, tilt the stick towards the other direction (not enough to make Samus dodge) and press B to fire in that direction.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
It seems to have fixed enough bugs from 3.5 that it should be *more* tournament ready than the aforementioned.

- Tether glitch
- ICs movement
- Olimar
- Bowser ledge jump -> waveland instant death glitch
- Others?

DDD's inhale "glitch" still remains unfixed and has been for 1 year and 8 months

Last edited:

Samus Harang

Smash Cadet
Hey tech support! What if I don't see the green screen of death when entering the stage builder but it simply doesn't work at all?

I have a checklist before anyone asks:

- Hackless
- 3.5 works fine.
- memory cards out of slots
- formatted two different sd cards from two different brands
- checked to make sure they really were below 2 gb
- tried both downloads from the website multiple times

I can't think of any reason why this isn't working other than the build itself is having a problem that needs to be fixed.

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
a glitch that if people actually knew and abused, I wouldn't be playing DDD.

don't worry DT knows about it

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Not gonna lie, I'd like to hear a "Ver. M" of a lot of other songs at some point. New ones included.

Maybe even one of this little tune here for the future. (Mainly because it badly needs it.)

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Fountain of Dreams is the stage that needs new music the most. Next one is Bowser's Castle.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011

SunJester

Smash Ace
The problem with M2K's **** opinions is that everyone takes him as gospel. He's good at this game, he's bloody good at this game. Even with the "MASSIVE NERFS" of 3.5 he still managed to be the most successful PM player without ever bothering to learn matchups, PM tech or put any time into this game other than tournament experience.

Now everyone is going to jump on the hate PM bandwagon because he has such incredible pull in the community. The fact that he wants to damage a whole community by pulling PM from MVG events because his character got nerfed is beyond ****ing childish. Its goddamn pathetic.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I just see a lot of m2k salt. I agree with laser nerf or usmash nerf, but saying those change the playstyle less than recovery landing lag?

monstersbane

Smash Apprentice
Man I try booting up 3.6 on my wii get to the stage builder and when it goes to the transitional green fuzzy screen to go to the PM boot up menu it freezes at the green fuzzy screen man what gives?
I had the same problem until took my gamecube memory cards out, I don't know why but that fixes it.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
The problem with M2K's **** opinions is that everyone takes him as gospel. He's good at this game, he's bloody good at this game. Even with the "MASSIVE NERFS" of 3.5 he still managed to be the most successful PM player without ever bothering to learn matchups, PM tech or put any time into this game other than tournament experience.

Now everyone is going to jump on the hate PM bandwagon because he has such incredible pull in the community. The fact that he wants to damage a whole community by pulling PM from MVG events because his character got nerfed is beyond ****ing childish. Its goddamn pathetic.
He seriously did own DLA in a special way

Last edited:

zman804

Smash Ace
You guys know M2K doesn't control what events MVG hosts right? I'm making sure they're hosting PM lmao, M2K is just salty

MLGF

Smash Lord
Ike is so bad now
QD is now slightly more bad in the neutral then it already was.

Oh the humanity

SunJester

Smash Ace
You guys know M2K doesn't control what events MVG hosts right? I'm making sure they're hosting PM lmao, M2K is just salty
This is a huge relief thank you.

Btw, I've been meaning to say I'm so happy you guys are getting consistent viewers now. I remember when you struggled to break 20, and now you guys can easily break 200 on your weeklies. Keep up the good work.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
So I have this little private joke with my homies that Squirtle is the PM equivalent of the antichrist and after reading the last few pages I realize it's a general consensus.

What gives ?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
So I have this little private joke with my homies that Squirtle is the PM equivalent of the antichrist and after reading the last few pages I realize it's a general consensus.

What gives ?
he's really, really annoying to play against, but not as annoying or powerful as sonic to the point where he can justify heavy nerfs, so he gets to be a bit of a butthole forever and ever

fun to watch tho

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
The lack of real internet and 3.6 is forcing me to be productive with 3D modeling. This needs to stop right now.

Top Bottom