• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
I remember the launch night of 3.5.

It consisted of me buying 3 packs of beef jerky, and 4 redbulls, because I was eastern time and had to work at 7am.

Dark times. :\

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm hoping for a callback for the job along with this PM business. The wait is true suffering.

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
I'm hoping for a callback for the job along with this PM business. The wait is true suffering.
o: oh nice. Good luck bud :3

What did you offer? Art? Coding? sensual make-out moments? I tried offering the last one before, but they just kicked me out of the house and closed the blinds :c

SunJester

Smash Ace
Its cool people are hyped for a potential release, but its not worth staying up for (unless you have nothing to do tomorrow). It's going to be late when (or IF) it is released, and even then if it IS 3.6, its going to be really hard to download for a few hours.

Its better just to get some sleep and check it out in the morning.

But if you're willing to be tired, let the hype train keep rolling i guess!

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Thank you for your patience, and be confident that when 3.6 is released it will be the most impressive version of Project M yet. When you may ask? Stick around in the next week to learn more!
I'm not expecting the game to come out tonight lol. A new trailer would be nice though.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
o: oh nice. Good luck bud :3

What did you offer? Art? Coding? sensual make-out moments? I tried offering the last one before, but they just kicked me out of the house and closed the blinds :c
I offered my strength.

I probably should've offered carne asada burritos instead...

D

Deleted member

Hype makes a man not think straight. It poisons him..changes him..molds him..

I mean, what?
I'll pop off for you beautiful people some day

LTC3 is a perfect venue for hopping up and down, I'm surprised it's not being held in Cosmic Jump

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm hyped for something but I don't know what it is.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
does anyone else remember when Leffen delayed the release of 2.6(?) because all he did was change the address from "/download/pm25.zip" to "/download/pm26.zip" or whatever it was

that was ****ing hilarious

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Guys the original post said we'd be hearing more information about a release date within the following week, of which tonight is the last night. There is no release tonight.

Last edited:

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Guys the original post said we'd be hearing more information about a release date within the following week, of which tonight is the last night. There is no release tonight.
Unless of course the announcement is "oh hey we just released 3.6", or maybe the goal was to post such but they have a backup "welp it'll be released in x days" in case Magus didn't pull through in time. I can't think of many other reasons to delay a blogpost this far.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Just woke up, where's my announcement of an announcement?
It's been delayed. There will be an announcement for the announcement of the announcement on the announcement of 3.6 soon.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Unless of course the announcement is "oh hey we just released 3.6", or maybe the goal was to post such but they have a backup "welp it'll be released in x days" in case Magus didn't pull through in time. I can't think of many other reasons to delay a blogpost this far.
when was the last time they surprise released a big update
never

Last edited:
Top Bottom