• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
We just got a whole week of art updates, which I took to mean, "We aren't just sitting on our asses while Magus does his thing, so here is something to tide you over for now."

A possibly not significant blog post is not a thing to lose one's **** over.

Last edited:

ForgottenLabRat

Smash Journeyman
It's not that different from melee CCing. I just tested this in the lab; in melee Falco can ASDI sheik's dash attack into the ground and tech until 50%, in PM he can do it until 52%. In melee, he can ASDI her ftilt down into the ground until 69%, in PM he can do it until 72%. It's really not a big difference, and if you're use to melee CC, PM's CC shouldn't feel weird at all, unless you're too unfamiliar with the characters/matchups enough to know when they are capable of doing this against what moves with what weights, and when crouch opens up as an option on a moves IASA due to you not knowing when their moves end, making CCing more extreme in the same way crouching does in melee.
If I wanted melee, I would just play melee. PM is not meant to but melee with brawl graphics, it is supposed to be its own game.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Either way the complaints about CC'ing are kinda eh. I think it's fine, a bunch of other people think it's fine, a bunch of other people don't care.

Well I went to sleep last night at a reasonable time. Get bopped people.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
It appears that projectmgame.com is being hugged to death.

So I'm constantly hitting F5 to see when everybody else will stop killing it with their dumb refreshes

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Apparently Michigan is in the jackpot for a chance of horrible storms tonight, possibly tornado horrible. If I don't make it back, tell Meiling that he's a nerd.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
i failed the walmart job assesment

brb off to kill myself because failure in life

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Look at what someone in our FB group made because of the Fortefreak squirtle hate lolll
squirtle hategroup.JPG

Top Bottom