• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I wish I could have fun with you guys at paragon.

It's literally two hours and twenty three minutes away from me in a car but I have no way to reasonably get there, nor the money to afford that trip anyway. ;_;

I'd of played frendlies till my hand bled.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Cool when do I get 1k posts?

Edit - Oh.

Paragon sounds cool. I doubt I'll be able to go though. Unless I can get people to house me every night as I bike across the country.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All this talk about Paragon makes me feel left out.

Like I could attend anyways :c

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
All this talk about Paragon makes me feel left out.

Like I could attend anyways :c
You can. Just Greyhound it like I did for WUMBO4. I'm just glad it's happening in SoCal. At least I won't have to travel to the other side of the country to attend a major tourney.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Oi so who all does have splatoon? PMS needs to bust some heads tonight when ranked drops

Helsong

Smash Ace
I got hit by a car.
For real.
It was going <5 mph, but yeah. Slight bruising on the leg, nothing big, but I'm just tickled that I can now say that I got hit by a car and walked away.

Also, my tech skill is garbage. I can't even JC grab out of QD right now. Wavedashes are just triangle jumps, my fingers feel like molasses, and it's just bad bad inputs all around. Have you ever just not been able to dashdance? Yeah, just move the stick back and forth. That's not happening either, which is just weird. Like, I can do it if I really try, but otherwise I can't just idly do it.

Paragon is happening on a day that doesn't work out for me, unfortunately. It's a shame because it'd be pretty hype to go. Although I dunno if I can handle PMS IRL ****posts.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Wtf hope your ok and how was that person not looking going 5 MPH LMAO
I'm fine, because I'm strong. I guess? Just ignore my incredibly soft and squishy self with no muscle or fat.
And yeah, they were just going through the parking lot, I was talking to a friend, and...bump. I fall over, they hit their brakes, and I get up and give them an earful.
On the plus side, I got my friend to pick me up and carry me for like..10 feet. Yesssss.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So it turns out ranked battles are sketchy af

1800p for a ko, but pretty much nothing if you lose

idk how i feel about this

Player -0

Smash Hero
12 hour estimated trip to spectate?

No thanks.
Bike ridesss! If it's flat-ish and we've got a smooth bike then it'd feel awesome.

I got hit by a car.
For real.
It was going <5 mph, but yeah. Slight bruising on the leg, nothing big, but I'm just tickled that I can now say that I got hit by a car and walked away.

Also, my tech skill is garbage. I can't even JC grab out of QD right now. Wavedashes are just triangle jumps, my fingers feel like molasses, and it's just bad bad inputs all around. Have you ever just not been able to dashdance? Yeah, just move the stick back and forth. That's not happening either, which is just weird. Like, I can do it if I really try, but otherwise I can't just idly do it.

Paragon is happening on a day that doesn't work out for me, unfortunately. It's a shame because it'd be pretty hype to go. Although I dunno if I can handle PMS IRL ****posts.
1. Get bopped.
2. When you walk to a friends house to play and it was cold outside. Had to play ~5 matches to actually be able to do anything (and it was Melee so it felt bad).
3. I feel like everyone would be super chill irl. Also everyone would be wanting ice cream from @Soft Serve
I'm fine, because I'm strong.
4. @ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades approves.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Nope, this is what happens when you suck

Player -0

Smash Hero
SpiderMads getting aggressive with his information gathering. He's now going for baits to see the person's mindset.

The information gathering is getting so meta

Last edited:

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Went to the weekly today, almost took a game off of Hungry Headcrab with my charizard, but I just ****ed up the combo and did the wrong ender. Went 0-2 as always. Played Charizard but honestly that character just seems kind of boring but no character really excites me anymore. Like I'm not excited to try things out or test out characters anymore. I don't know what I'll do but overall I'm relatively ok with my performance. Lost to Llama Juice but I didn't really know how to approach Ivy as Zard, seemed like I had no options. Still soul searchin. Pretty solid day.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
nothing to see here except space animal mains crying because i\ve discovered their secret

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Black liquorice is something I've had a craving for, since I use to not like it and haven't had it in a decade

SunJester

Smash Ace
Absolutely huge shout outs to AZPM.

Running a PM side tourney at Evo (Bringing set-ups and streaming it), and a personal guarantee that all future MVG events will have PM.

Top Bottom