• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Pay for my travel as well and I will help you fulfill your dream.

I've had that same literal dream girl experience. Sucks mad *** but is also nice. I have dreams where I'm college aged and make a lot of good friends, and we may spend months together at a time in them. When I wake up I fel really down but then I have my rl friends so it doesn't even matter!!!!!

Also how the heckie did you end up balancing 5 AP classes including work? Where'd you get that motivation?
I woke up to go to school for class at 7, got home from practice at 7. Idk where I got the motivation. If you just slowly fit everything into your schedule over time you get used to it and can let it build. Idk how I lasted on 5 hours of sleep every night, I had so much more energy I guess. Or I just moved even though I was dead

I also only got all 4s on the ap tests I took so that might say I didn't try hard enough

if pms peeps come to paragon I'll buy you ice cream somewhere :)

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I woke up to go to school for class at 7, got home from practice at 7. Idk where I got the motivation. If you just slowly fit everything into your schedule over time you get used to it and can let it build. Idk how I lasted on 5 hours of sleep every night, I had so much more energy I guess. Or I just moved even though I was dead

I also only got all 4s on the ap tests I took so that might say I didn't try hard enough

If you pick me up on your way to florida I will

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Professor Gravy Professor Gravy No, nothing like that! Most folks are pretty stable(more or less...)/well-meaning, and I'm not blind or in denial about the fact that just about all of the problems in this world are due to morons, not monsters. ...Though there are exceptions, which I've ranted about enough

Nor am I callous enough for the first solutions I consider for issues caused by simple incompetence to be violent ones. I'm NOT like that.The only reason I get so disproportionately vitriolic in response to it all is because I'm disappointed; the phrase 'anger born of worry' should ring a bell or two. Also, forgiving people for honest mistakes is vital, so I try to do that as a general rule.
tfw I'm not a blind
well-intentioned"™ extremist
/posturing

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
@ProfessorGravy
why did you give me an inate fear of kitsune girls

Bazkip

Smash Master
how does it make sense for someone to basically get a slap on the wrist for tossing me to the pavement and making my head bleed lol
Idk I just wanted to explain that the reason I didn't get in trouble was due to it not being particularly serious. I thought you were getting that it's unfair that both myself and that guy got away with what we did but maybe you were just relating something similar and weren't implicating me at all, my bad.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Was more so sharing that story because ppl were bringing up old school stories about trouble they or someone else got in. Wasn't meant to implicate anything

Just remembered my scar isn't from that fight. It was from Monk when he accidentally hit me in the head with the corner of a snow shovel lmao

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Was more so sharing that story because ppl were bringing up old school stories about trouble they or someone else got in. Wasn't meant to implicate anything
Welp, time for mech to come along and explain that I, along with all of humanity, have some sort of egocentric complex.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You're not getting out of this, you still go to jail for it not being used on your hair. Picks are serious business.
What are you the agro hair pick police LMAO. And this was 6 years ago if someone was gonna me for it it would of been then.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
What are you the agro hair pick police LMAO. And this was 6 years ago if someone was gonna me for it it would of been then.
Yeah I am the afro hair police, but I don't follow my own rules 99% of the time. My fro is a mess all the time.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
hey sax guess what
whats the happs babycakes

Yeah okay that makes more sense then.

Also it's all about frozen custard.

Frostav

Smash Apprentice
lmao no blastzone stamina mode + 2.0 damage ratio + normal knockback is the dumbest and most amazing thing ever. Introduced PM to another Brawl-loving friend, he preferred it within an hour of playing and wants it on his Wii now.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Just remembered my scar isn't from that fight. It was from Monk when he accidentally hit me in the head with the corner of a snow shovel lmao
Excuse me but how exactly do you do that accidentally ?

"lmao sorry bro I was trying to knock you out with the flat part and my hand slipped. No hard feelings."

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
For real? 100 dollars at Paragon?
aside from the fact that id 3-0 you easy as hell, i cant go to paragon, i tried asking for some time off, but one of the other employees is military, and hes got military stuff soon, so he got priority ;-;

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Since it sounds like ice cream is on me at paragon (oh god this will get expensive) I'm cycling back around to old SB names :p

Also you're all just getting ice cream bars >.>

Yung Mei

also i lied, i thought paragon was July 4th-5th, i got the date wrong for another event, imma try and make it in that case LMAO

Yung Mei

also, im not money matching you for $100, thats way too much LMAO

ill mm for a din din date ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yung Mei

can 3-0, doesn't want to money match for one hundred dollars

I don't have money for a din din date.
wants to get 3-0'd, but doesnt have any money for it to happen

wow loser

EDIT: ill 100% go to paragon, if the PM Social has a big asss group dinner date LMAO

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Excuse me but how exactly do you do that accidentally ?

"lmao sorry bro I was trying to knock you out with the flat part and my hand slipped. No hard feelings."
it was legitimately an accident lmao. he was tossing snow back or something and hit me

also i forgot i actually have two scars. one right on my right eyebrow is from that fight and the one on my rightside of the forehead is from the shovel lmao

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
wants to get 3-0'd, but doesnt have any money for it to happen

wow loser

EDIT: ill 100% go to paragon, if the PM Social has a big asss group dinner date LMAO
I have money to win just not enough money to afford a proper romantic evening with a candlelight dinner overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
it was legitimately an accident lmao. he was tossing snow back or something and hit me

also i forgot i actually have two scars. one right on my right eyebrow is from that fight and the one on my rightside of the forehead is from the shovel lmao
pics

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Welp, time for mech to come along and explain that I, along with all of humanity, have some sort of egocentric complex.
Nah. If this were a comic book or babby's-first-edgefest-anime, I'd agree, but in reality most people are (way) better than that. ...It's just that one just never stops hearing about the ones that aren't, so, bias ensues.
a proper romantically platonic evening with a candlelight dinner overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Since it sounds like ice cream-
money match my falcon u scrublord

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
The dev has a downloadable build in his page that he updates as big changes get in. It's not the finished game, you can't complete it, no optimizations, etcetcetcetc.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Yandere sim is hilarious. Like at first you think "what is this weeb****" then you realize it's basically Hitman with anime schoolgirls. Super looking forward to the full release. I don't like playing dev builds/early access because they inevitably sap my hype for the full game, and I just won't play the thing in the end.

Top Bottom