• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Helsong

Smash Ace
Welp, I guess Mango's got this? I hope not. It'll be so disappointing. Like...just an utter letdown.

I really wanted Axe to win this one, but I'll settle for a non-God winning, if possible. C'mon Fly, make my dreams come true!

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Welp, I guess Mango's got this? I hope not. It'll be so disappointing. Like...just an utter letdown.

I really wanted Axe to win this one, but I'll settle for a non-God winning, if possible. C'mon Fly, make my dreams come true!
I want the best player to win

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
mango's winning, this seems like that kind of tournament

literally never lost a set, keep in mind. the only reason he's in losers is b/c he got DQ'd for being like an hour late

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
all I'm going to say is that leffen has well-known issues with depression and anger management and yet people still blame him for being overwhelmed by his emotioms

people suck sometimes
Years ago on SB this statement wouldn't fly lol. He's in a 10x better situation than I am.
I take pleasure in seeing the best lose and fall occasionally. It spices things up. Keeps the competitive scene exciting.
Whatever happens happens, don't you dare think you should insert **** into the smash continuum

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well RIP that was definitely a ass blasting. God bless the shine one of the greatest just do it moves in FG history.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
C++ annoys me to no end. I don't understand how people could like it, lol. There's just so many small things that irk me and it really adds up. Simple things like primitive arrays not having the ability to tell you how many elements it has, for instance.

Kurogal

Smash Apprentice
United States of America - State of California
NNID
LaharlOnKonata
@ Kurogal Kurogal ilu lets go date pls
Why do you love me? And how and where would we date?
Page 1997 which means games came out that year include FF7, Goldeneye 007, Tomb Raider 2, Castlevania:SOTN,Tekken 3, Quake 2, Diddy Kong racing, oddworld's:Abe Odyssey, MKM:Sub Zer0, MK4, Yoshi's story, Crash Bandicoot 2, GTA 1, Bomberman 64, Fallout 1, Curse of Monkey Island, Sonic R, Sonic Jam, Age of Empires,Alundra, Beatmania, Ultima Online, Turok 1 and my favorite game of all time Star Fox 64.
http://www.imdb.com/search/title?sort=moviemeter&title_type=game&year=1997,1997
Now it's 1998, and if you don't mind me copying you, this is the year which brought us Metal Gear Solid 1, Ocarina of Time, Half-Life, StarCraft, Grim Fandango, Resident Evil 2, Banjo-Kazooie, Spyro the Dragon, Baldur's Gate Fallout 2, Sonic Adventure, Rainbow Six, The original Thief, Xenogears 1, Darkstalkers 3, Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes, Superman and Duke Nukem 64, Train Simulator, Disney's Math Quest with Aladdin, Pokemon Yellow and Stadium in Japan, and my favorite of the year, Hey You, Pikachu!
mango only cares during the summertime, I've noticed
summer mango is a man to be feared
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/35kax1/inuit_child_brutally_mauled_by_vicious_fox/
That reddit post title kills me, but anyway.
Tafo pointed that out in one of his talks actually, he seems to be busy with his family or something during the winter.
Edit: Yeah, that was video where he talks about it but it wasn't that detailed about it.
Also, @MechWarriorNY , is something wrong?
There's a scary amount of posts in this page that don't have a like from you!
is there a way to automate running a plugin in notepad++? i have 99 files i need to run the Tidy2 plugin on and i don't want to run it on each one manually. the macro recording/playback doesn't work for this :(
Is this plugin (VirusTotal check for the file) what you need? If it isn't you could try asking on a notepad++ forum about it, and depending on what you mean by macro you can also make one with AutoHotkey and Macro Creator if it's something really simple to do.
Cuz, very hard and tanning salon
I was talking more about how we'd even arrange a date, but a tanning salon sounds pretty nice, although I might prefer the beach just because I like to pretend I can swim even though I actually can't.
Also, aren't you both already pretty dark skinned naturally and also have a girl you like at your job or something?
View attachment 51146

She was, and still is one of the most beautiful women I've ever known. Deep dark eyes, slight build, lovely hair, heart shaped face. The works. We shared a lot of interests, and we talked constantly. The relationship was very puppy love in the beginning, ofc, but we stayed friends for a couple years afterwards, and by the end of it I had fallen horribly deep in unrequited love. We stopped contacting each other not too long after I convinced her to apply for community college.

We kind of mutually initiated, and she ended our romance. Our relationship became much deeper the longer we remained friends, but I was honestly not the best friend I could have been because I wanted her to return my affection do badly. I became pretty disgusted with myself and started cutting myself for a while. All said, though, it was a very solid relationship and she told me everything about her other relationships. The guy she dumped me for turned out to be a total tool (go figure), but she couldn't stand to dump him for about two or three years.

Yes, I'm still a virgin; she's the only one I've ever bothered with and the only one I've ever kissed.

Mentally, I'm still not fully mature, and I'm still self conscious about how badly I made my last relationship turn out. I believe I'm still too selfish and focused on myself and my future to be able to afford the time and attention to another human being, and I'm still coming to terms with my bisexuality.

Yes, I'm circumcised. I think circumcision is a terrible idea.

I smoked a little bit of a joint once, but I felt no different, and I honestly have no interest in trying it again.
That, was a pretty interesting story, thank you for sharing it, have you tried or have the means to contact her again? I don't think you should leave the relationship alone for too long. (I say as I haven't talked to some people I'm close with for months.)
So when and how did she end your romance, was it before you started cutting yourself?
And why do you think you're not mentally mature? Just because you're think you're too selfish and focused on your future at the moment? How long do you think it'll be before you think you're ready to look into another relationship? And what do you still need to come to terms with in relation to your bisexuality, did you look into helplines and stuff online? There should be many great resources online that might be able to help you depending on what it is and if anything in particular is bothering you.
And why are you circumcised, was it right after you were born, and did your parents have any say in it or did the hospital just decide to do it because?
Forgive me mods if this isn't something I should be posting here. I know this isn't directly related to Smash. But I felt the need to share this for any Shovel Knight fans.
I'm pretty sure you're free to post about whatever doesn't break global rules in Social threads without issue, there's all sorts of non-smash related stuff going on here already.
I don't see any waifus

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS
If you mean his post and not just in general, Meta Knight is pretty waifu AND husbando material.
Welcome.

--removed--
I didn't need to see that again.

Also from my quick searches, @ Solbliminal Solbliminal has around 58 posts in here so he's not that new.
Most of his activity in this thread was in Nov-Dec 2013 and July 2014
Do I even want to know what was posted? Please just tell me if you do, don't send it to me.
isn't solb one of those two guys that polices the "new characters for PM" thread to make sure nobody has any fun
I was.

I ended up quitting because of how baka I became, so that I could travel the world on a life changing journey to not be baka. Forgive me senpai Bleck.
Are you sure you weren't fired instead?
Also I hope this edited post wont't be so long that it breaks any rules.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
is there a way to automate running a plugin in notepad++? i have 99 files i need to run the Tidy2 plugin on and i don't want to run it on each one manually. the macro recording/playback doesn't work for this :(

SpiderMad

Smash Master
My long ago best friend just messaged me (we haven't talked in years) that he and his friends hang out and asked if I played Melee/Project M and I should come over some time. I can't wait is an understatement.

I gotta get a little more focused on finals though.
"years ago on SB" was also when people thought yelling sexual abuse every other sentence was a cool thing to do

**** your old boards
Before you guys started worshiping the top players to the degree reddit/twitter has? He's much more fine than you guys should be caring about: it's the people in this thread itself and so on that are having harder issues than blowing a tourney and throwing his controller repeatedly after he doesn't like getting hugs. We're not getting payed to play a video game, and have thousands of fans whimpering over every tweet. I'll obviously care when anyone is in a crisis but this is repeated top player frivolousness. You're mocking depression the most by bringing it up over dumb stuff.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
We do not worship them.
>You've been wearing other player's shirts for 3 years straight, what do you call that?
Worship?
Oh you are right SpiderMad we are kids!

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
So I got second in Melee at the regional this weekend despite not having practiced melee for like 4 months

"PM skills don't transfer to melee"

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
@Warchamp7 how come the site doesn't have a Nana emoticon?
mtp_11530132125.png

How'd your SO for five weeks at high school go? Did she hit on you or you hit on her? Who broke up the relationship? How far did the relationship go? Are you a virgin? That was your only SO? Does that mean she's the only women you've ever kissed? What kind of place are you in mentally that you don't feel you want a SO, and how did you get there? Are you circumcised? What's your view on circumcision? How many different kinds of psychedelic drugs have you taken?
She was, and still is one of the most beautiful women I've ever known. Deep dark eyes, slight build, lovely hair, heart shaped face. The works. We shared a lot of interests, and we talked constantly. The relationship was very puppy love in the beginning, ofc, but we stayed friends for a couple years afterwards, and by the end of it I had fallen horribly deep in unrequited love. We stopped contacting each other not too long after I convinced her to apply for community college.

We kind of mutually initiated, and she ended our romance. Our relationship became much deeper the longer we remained friends, but I was honestly not the best friend I could have been because I wanted her to return my affection do badly. I became pretty disgusted with myself and started cutting myself for a while. All said, though, it was a very solid relationship and she told me everything about her other relationships. The guy she dumped me for turned out to be a total tool (go figure), but she couldn't stand to dump him for about two or three years.

Yes, I'm still a virgin; she's the only one I've ever bothered with and the only one I've ever kissed.

Mentally, I'm still not fully mature, and I'm still self conscious about how badly I made my last relationship turn out. I believe I'm still too selfish and focused on myself and my future to be able to afford the time and attention to another human being, and I'm still coming to terms with my bisexuality.

Yes, I'm circumcised. I think circumcision is a terrible idea.

I smoked a little bit of a joint once, but I felt no different, and I honestly have no interest in trying it again.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Tfw your melee crew shiek players are saying sh nair OoS is too hard to be consistent with. I may be a filthy pm kid but I do have instant aerials down, and can instant sh nair OoS with fox. Yeah risk/reward is different between the two doing it, but melee players suck at instant aerials unless they play spacies/falcon Apperantly

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Forgive me mods if this isn't something I should be posting here. I know this isn't directly related to Smash. But I felt the need to share this for any Shovel Knight fans.

Bleck

Smash Master
isn't solb one of those two guys that polices the "new characters for PM" thread to make sure nobody has any fun

Top Bottom