• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
What idiot beats your tertiaries and decides that they are the better player. I don't even have to outplay him. I can just play stupid Falco and win any day.
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW I'M PLAYING.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
What idiot beats your tertiaries and decides that they are the better player. I don't even have to outplay him. I can just play stupid Falco and win any day.
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW I'M PLAYING.
Keep your Jake complaints out lol. We all know you're overly salty about a person saying they're better than you in a children's party game.

Helsong

Smash Ace
It's sad to think that melee players will actually bring up the fox sh differences to downplay project m.
It's the whole "it's harder to do, therefore has more value" argument. You see it all the time, everywhere. It stems from them wanting to justify the effort they put in. It's just their way of seeking validation for their game choice. PM players do it, Smash4 players do it, Brawl players used to do it, 64 players do it but not as loudly...

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Sounds like someone watched some Metroid vids :p And if not, go watch him
naw, charizard was my main for like a week 2 years ago, pmbr was like holy **** check out this charizard tho

ike is aight, i aim to do my own thing with him

GUYS, HOTEL WAIFU ADDED ME ON FB I POPPED A CHUB

SpiderMad

Smash Master
@ Lizalfos Lizalfos who are you talking to? Looks like you're having an argument, but I can't see ****.

@ PlateProp PlateProp Hotline Miami music is never out of date.

Also, could a PMDT member weigh in on this:
Characters don't have more jumpsquat frames than melee. For example, Fox. 3 frames of jumpsquat in Melee, and in PM. The reason shorthopping with him in Melee is harder is because Melee has a bug where your window for a shorthop is 1 less than your jumpsquat. PM doesn't add in an extra frame for shorthop windows, it just keeps the shorthop windows equal to jumpsquat, like every other smash game. Is this correct?
I wouldn't say that they/we know it's a bug though. Except that Brawl fixed/changed it.

Last edited:

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Felt like **** so I decided to take a run
Started raining after about 5 minutes
Caught a cold
Now I'm sick and feel like ****
That's what I get for going outside.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad If you're gonna try and do a light smile, it's supposed to look like this:

Barely there, you shouldn't have to move much. You'll catch on, I guess.
Ok you've got to tell me if you hand draw these or have you just browsed 4chan / reddit long enough to have one fit for pretty much every fictional character.

Do one of Toon Link, or find one of toon link.
I just have a lot collected. Me IRL:

Also, I don't have one of any Links(yet), but here's a consolation.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad If you're gonna try and do a light smile, it's supposed to look like this:

Barely there, you shouldn't have to move much. You'll catch on, I guess.
I just have a lot collected. Me IRL:

Also, I don't have one of any Links(yet), but here's a consolation.
Sell your rare smash pepes on ebay for 1000$

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@ standardtoaster standardtoaster the monitor adapter combo are amazing, ill no longer bother you about cutting your hair

do you know if theres any lag caused by splitting the signal with an el gato?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
He also played and enjoyed Ivy so there is still hope. But if squirtle is his natural calling I cannot stop the rules of nature

You are man
A being that defies nature and substitutes it for whatever it wants
I believe in you

ZiggaWaTT

Smash Journeyman
You are man
A being that defies nature and substitutes it for whatever it wants
I believe in you
How do you know i am man? i could be a potato for all you know

For real though he has a life and will most certainly never go competitive. So if he wants to casually play squirtle who am i to stop him?

Top Bottom