• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
If you want to punch someone, aim for their eyes, kidneys, liver, or solar plexus, for instance, and be liberal with how hard you sock 'em. ...Ayyy, you just won the fight.
(don't take me seriously pls)
But how can you look really really strong if you don't **** your wrist, fist the ground, yell OOOOOORRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA, and Superman Punch your adversary?

Bazkip

Smash Master
Sup guys
Just got back from Cuba
Wanted to see Havana before you filthy Americans ruined it :awesome:

What'd I miss?

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
i dont think ive met someone who uses the term "SJW" seriously that i would want to socialize with

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
@ PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP I might be confusing people, but don't you have hair like this and like this album?
lmaooooo

well I do have blond hair but it's not that long anymore nor is it that messy and I do like that album but I don't have it on vinyl

however 8/10 made me do a double take because I thought that photo was of me for a second

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
My life is a bad ****post that gets deleted every time

And I finally have a crt

Bazkip

Smash Master
No seriously what'd I miss.
I didn't have internet access for a week I haven't a clue what's happened here or anywhere lol.

So far what I've managed to piece together is that Baltimore has apparently imploded.
Also that @Odds_ and @Hungry Headcrab both did super good at NWM7, good **** PMS.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
could prolly just copy-paste that into google and find the article, it's not all that subtle

"you can see it when tabloids whip up resentment against tube workers for paralysing London during contract disputes: the very fact that tube workers can paralyse London shows that their work is actually necessary, but this seems to be precisely what annoys people."
i've said this exact thing to my gf when the sanfransisco transit workers went on strike. a friend of mine ******* that they're not that important and they need to go get a real job, but i was just thinking the entire time "if they're not that important, why did the city literally shut down without them? even if you don't use the bart system, it's necessary for the city to run properly..."

CORY

wut
BRoomer
http://ask.fm/Strong_Badam/answer/127620542338

...wait, was that still a thing. I thought we got it during the 3.6 announcement mess and that's why all of PMDT stopped talking about it

there's a thing????? a thing???????? A THING
it's coldsteel.

edit: DAMMIT! i'm an idiot. forgot that i literally quoted something else two minutes ago. my b, strong bad.

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
is splatoon out yet I've been busy playing Mario Kart and am too lazy to check

Top Bottom