• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
people might not be games but i sure can play them like one

i wasn't being serious...

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I wish I could have a pranked name with premium, I like the pink.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I would consider getting premium if I could make my name pink
and if I could hide the banner

I can be pretty cheap though

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
But pranking people is for people who don't want to be pranked, iirc we only have a limited amount of times we can do it.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
What does being pranked do other than the banner?

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Tbh ez I gave that one to you. Why would I say the exact phrase "What is lub?" instead of "What's lub?" It's practically archaic.

It is I who has pranked you. Lil *****.
I had to rehide ignored members because of how hard Sax just burned nameless

eideeiit

Smash Ace
It's kinda funny how hearing or reading a word over and over in short span of time makes it sound like utter gibberish, yet you can still understand what it means. You in a way go from looking at the meaning behind the letters into looking at the letters themselves.

Prank.

What a dumb sounding word. Or maybe it's just me.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I kinda want a pinkish purple name. Those were my favorite colors as a child, before the constant stream of "quit being stereotypical" made me pick up green as a favorite color.

I still secretly love them, though. I mean, those colors look smoking when paired with the right outfit.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I keep thinking helsong looks like her avatar irl

oops

also I should change my avatar to an anime character I actually look like (other than shinji, I just act like him)

jk I'll change it to asuka

edit: 10/10 best new avatar

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Best sonics atm are probably lunchables and aion, but good luck finding tourney footage of aion or lunchables' sonic lol. I met Zeno weekend, he's pretty good. N810 will probably be at our weekly tonight. Gooley is another pretty good sonic main. There's not alot of top level sonic representation, just a number of good mid level players with a couple good ones.
Sethlon/Aion/I probably have the best sonics, idk the order of who is best but Aion actually mains him while sethlon and I only have pocket sonics

I have like 2 IaB videos of sonic, Aion might have random socal footage floating off in the void of space, and sethlon played sonic at the all star IaB

Top Bottom