• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Player -0

Smash Hero
I wish my local fb group has a circlejerk equivalent. There's so much good copypasta.

Drunk friend woke up. My "prank" involved me sitting on his lap as he woke up. He turns bright red.
I think I've made a mistake. He now thinks I'm into him.

Goddamn it, I don't want to be stuck in some romantic comedy.

@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY I'm a grill. I make dem steaks sizzle!
Or I'm a guy pretending to be a girl. Or I'm a robot. You really don't know on the internet.
Dang, you ruined by mental image of a guy in a dress in a really bad reality TV show. Did you wear the dress/a tux at least?

And we're not having hamburgers for dinner? The disappoint is real.

@ standardtoaster standardtoaster lost his way. Old avatar looked better :C

Hey guys guess what
I turned 19
Yee
Im still too young
Happy Birthday!
@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY HIT THIS MAN!

Edit - @ Helsong Helsong Wait, how long were you sitting there? That must've been awkward/uncomfortable for a long time.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Just like how other people look younger than their actual age, I look older.
Wouldve preferred the opposite
I mean I look older too
maybe I just mixed you up with meiling
@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY I'm a grill. I make dem steaks sizzle!
Or I'm a guy pretending to be a girl. Or I'm a robot. You really don't know on the internet.

I'm an androgynous turtle
gg

Helsong

Smash Ace
@ Player -0 Player -0 I didn't wear a dress. Also, I just kinda seated myself as I noticed he was waking up. It was fun, but his reaction made things awkward. I really should have worn a dress, but I don't own any pretty ones right now, which I'm trying to remedy. Kinda tough on my shoestring budget.

Hey guys guess what
I turned 19
Yee
Im still too young
Happy birthday!

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Sorry, I passed out from the cram fest finally.
...My roommate is in theatre. I'm sure I can borrow some white lace. That being said, I don't know how I'd put it on him without him noticing?

Also, who would just have a spare wedding dress lying around, anyway?
You mean you DON'T have a spare wedding dress lying around?

You weren't supposed to put it on him anyway.

You would put it on and as he woke up you'd tell him about your guys' "first date", "First kiss", and when he "proposed" to you. All made up of course.

This is kind of reliant on you being a good actor though.

Considering what you said happened later though, if you did this, you might of been testing your might in the bedroom right about now, or at least making out.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
@ mimgrim mimgrim smash 4 is spammy as **** and you're delusional if you think otherwise

sorry for late reply
Plate, I'm sorry but I know better not to listen to most things you say about Smash that aren't in relation to Squirtle, and sometimes not even then lol.

Your cool and all but you've said some of the darndest things I've ever heard lol.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Plate, I'm sorry but I know better not to listen to most things you say about Smash that aren't in relation to Squirtle, and sometimes not even then lol.

Your cool and all but you've said some of the darndest things I've ever heard lol.
You cant make a game something it's not without altering the base structure.
Smash 4 is an extremely campy game and you cant deny it. It's not designed to reward ypu for trying to be offensive at all

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
how the **** do i get xiao pai to start dating me, i wanna marry her right now

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
You cant make a game something it's not without altering the base structure.
Smash 4 is an extremely campy game and you cant deny it. It's not designed to reward ypu for trying to be offensive at all
Gee, this totally isn't deja vu at all.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
I was going to respond to this but I just heard about Ryu in Smash 4 rumors and now I'm too excited~

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I was going to respond to this but I just heard about Ryu in Smash 4 rumors and now I'm too excited~
So Ryu's victory theme comes before Lucas's

Which makes me think he's gonna be surprise dlc between now and june

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
just woke up from a nightmare where Nintendo sent a CnD to PM, not once, not twice, but 3 times I kept waking up. I had to log on after the 3rd time to make sure it wasn't reality

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
just woke up from a nightmare where Nintendo sent a CnD to PM, not once, not twice, but 3 times I kept waking up. I had to log on after the 3rd time to make sure it wasn't reality
If you actually did have that, a little tip for ya: Doing reality checks is a great way to become aware/figure out that you're dreaming.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I wonder if they are building a new classic Ryu model or that steroid using cartoon known as SF4/5 Ryu.

I don't care too much about his inclusion since Ryu is already spiritually in the games.

Top Bottom