• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Sonic CD's soundtrack is mostly excellent.

This track in particular, remembering it, it sounded more like it came out of Mega Man X1, 2 or 3 than the last zone of a Sonic game, even if it is about machines and such.
Eh, I'm kinda "meh" with X3's soundtrack.

Its alright, its just that I kinda don't like how much the guitars are used.

Anyway, Sonic CD's US and Japan OST's are equal in terms of how good they are imo.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Woot, Spring Break. I'm gonna get drunk, make with the ladies, and go wild!

...is what I'd like to say. Chances are I'm going to play Paper Mario while arguing with people on forums.

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
Book 3 is the best, hands down. Your hatred of the awesome Zaheer notwithstanding.

So first your upset it came from nowhere as a political statement, and now you are upset that they were hinting at it for a while because it made sense to them?

Do you have a problem with gay people Warsaint? It is not even this which makes me think that, but saying stuff before like being scared of them and having no control over it.

I don't know if that was supposed to be a hypothetical statement or not, now I think it wasn't though.
I have no real issues with Korra and Asami becoming a couple. But they literally did nothing to lead up to that point.

If there was literally anything Korra and Asami did that made it clear that they were going to be a couple, I seriously wouldn't have cared. But they way they decided to do it made it random as hell.
Project m spoiler thread v3.5b

So, PMS

how have your days been
I, uh, seem to have lost the ability to digest corn these past few days :urg:

Hope no one was eating when they read that...

D

Deleted member

hey guys anyone want to mm for girlfriends

bo3 is for numbers

bo5 is for a steak dinner

Player -0

Smash Hero
That Lunchables face loool. Looks like TLink.

Kage why do you play Ganon? Well... I guess it's because I look like him.
Lunchables why do you play TLink? Well... You know that face TLink makes, I get that face when Meiling approaches me with consent
?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I just got back from watching Sailor Moon Crystal when suddenly

Why so many Aler--

It's still increasing?? What did I do!?

Oh.

@ Kurogal Kurogal , is there..."something" you'd like to tell me? I mean, do you wanna take our relationship to the next level or what? ¦D

Also hi @ Leafeon Leafeon

Kurogal

Smash Apprentice
United States of America - State of California
NNID
LaharlOnKonata
@ Kurogal Kurogal , is there..."something" you'd like to tell me? I mean, do you wanna take our relationship to the next level or what? ¦D[/USER]
Yes, I wanted to to tell you that I'm horribly mismanaging my time again.
I should be studying right now, but I'm just reading the social thread, not even text messages and other private conversations, sleeping early to have enough time and energy to study/clean later, working on any of my projects or even doing anything directly engaging like gaming.

Just, reading this social thread, and liking posts.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yes, I wanted to to tell you that I'm horribly mismanaging my time again.
I should be studying right now, but I'm just reading the social thread, not even text messages and other private conversations, sleeping early to have enough time and energy to study/clean later, working on any of my projects or even doing anything directly engaging like gaming.

Just, reading this social thread, and liking posts.
Oh Kuro. So bad at managing time. XD

Still love you, though. <3 *huggles*

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
I missed the controller talk, but out of curiosity, would people prefer and up-scaled analog stick with similar dimensions to an arcade fight-stick (possibly with an inline and digital L-trigger/button), or the typical gamepad-style analog stick with a digital and analog L placed one above each other in a way mirroring r and z.
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad you like tech, which would work better, I also have a design for the button + c-stick layout that I think would vastly improve the comfort and ease of play.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I missed the controller talk, but out of curiosity, would people prefer and up-scaled analog stick with similar dimensions to an arcade fight-stick (possibly with an inline and digital L-trigger/button), or the typical gamepad-style analog stick with a digital and analog L placed one above each other in a way mirroring r and z.
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad you like tech, which would work better, I also have a design for the button + c-stick layout that I think would vastly improve the comfort and ease of play.
Personaly I'd want to take one of the keyboard controllers and use the space of that to put in 8 Buttons. Like, regular control stick/l button/dpad, but then it has a 8 button setup plus cstick moved there.fight pad like. I'd rest it on my knee and play, like what javi does but with half of it being a fight stick

Kurogal

Smash Apprentice
United States of America - State of California
NNID
LaharlOnKonata

But more seriously I actually will now.
Also I just spent over 22 minutes trying to find a good reply image for that.
I tried to force myself to stop looking, but I couldn't stop until I found something safe I could use.
Thank you Harusame for saving my day.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
when you SD on accident and the other guy taunts and you JV4 him.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

But more seriously I actually will now.
Also I just spent over 22 minutes trying to find a good reply image for that.
I tried to force myself to stop looking, but I couldn't stop until I found something safe I could use.
Thank you Harusame for saving my day.

And thank you for giving me another artist to follow and enjoy. <3
Hurry up and fully install Skype already so I can distract you talk to you more there. D:

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Personaly I'd want to take one of the keyboard controllers and use the space of that to put in 8 Buttons. Like, regular control stick/l button/dpad, but then it has a 8 button setup plus cstick moved there.fight pad like. I'd rest it on my knee and play, like what javi does but with half of it being a fight stick
That's actually fairly close to what I had in mind, except I kept the c-stick but raised it and moved it closer to the center of the controller and surrounded it with corner buttons corresponding to abxy y in top right, x bottom left, b top left, a top right.
Something like this, 30-second sketch incoming, lol my u and r are one in the word contoured...

Attachments

Last edited:

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
how are you supposed to hit the A/B/X/Y buttons fast with the cstick in the way lol
It isn't actually in the way, x and y are each able to be pressed with a or b horizontally or vertically =p on top of this the c-stick can be naturally accessed in any direction without having to change the direction of your thumb. The drawing is roughly to scale but you should be able to reach diagonally across to mutlishine with b vertically, even though going horizontally would be quicker and a more simple movement lol.
The only real issue is that x and y would both be dedicated jump buttons.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I now have the perfect loop of that remix of Xion's Theme with Lizz's lyrics that I shared quite a while ago. Time to make everyone well up with emotions when that song plays on Dreamland (well for anyone who play KH at least). And it fits perfectly with the other song I have on Dreamland (Dubstep remix of Dearly Beloved). Dreamland is emotional yo.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Why so many Aler--

It's still increasing?? What did I do!?

Oh.

@ Kurogal Kurogal , is there..."something" you'd like to tell me? I mean, do you wanna take our relationship to the next level or what? ¦D

Also hi @ Leafeon Leafeon
I disabled like alerts within the first month of XenForo. Just think about it... I'd have received 11k notifications about it by now. No thanks.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I disabled like alerts within the first month of XenForo. Just think about it... I'd have received 11k notifications about it by now. No thanks.
I've never felt too bothered by it, honestly. I like actually knowing when someone replies to something I said or liked something of mine.

Which is why it drives my OCD up the wall when so many of you in here never use the Reply button and then messages get all over the place and it's hard to tell who is talking to who. ¦D

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
TIL I have dermatographic urticaria, iss gross. Basically I can write **** on my arm by scratching it and the skin will come up like how you wrote it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom