• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GMaster171

Smash Ace
holding down-forward during a run both slows your run speed and prevents you from running off ledges

Also edit your post instead of double/triple posting please.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I prefer our own @ Sapphire Dragon Sapphire Dragon

who has long since abandoned us. ;_;7
;_;

But.... but college... and job... and life! ;~;

However, fear not, as I can never truly abandon Smashboards. If you tag me, I shall answer. :3 I am only hiding, for now.... hiding in plain sight.

/endbadattemptatsadpoetrys

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
;_;

However, fear not, as I can never truly abandon Smashboards. If you tag me, I shall answer. :3 I am only hiding, for now.... hiding in plain sight.

Ello, my blue dragon buddy~ <3

Boy have you missed a lot of wild stuff lately. ¦D

Bazkip

Smash Master
I'm not mad about the recovery update, I'm mad about what they did to characters like Sonic and Kirby. You can't combo out of Sonic's spin dash so now it's only used for one or two hits from jumping with it and the freefall thing after neutral B was too much, since I used it as a offensive option. They made Kirby's dash attack bad, but what I'm really not feeling is his nerfed up tilt which was everything to him on the ground.
Those got nerfed cause they were too good. And they're still good just not completely braindead.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Hey @ PlateProp PlateProp , I've decided to start playing squirtle because I hate my friends. How do I do a reverse-turnaround-hydroflop
...or whatever squirtle players do?
Also sometimes I hit people with the side b, and sometimes I jump. Other times, I just die.
Is this normal?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
;_;

What's more important.

Going to school to gain an education to be a successful individual, while subsequently maintaining a job in order to pay for living expenses in order to live a more comfortable life, or the PMS social.

Pick one, only one, and god help you if you choose the wrong one.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
What's more important.

Going to school to gain an education to be a successful individual, while subsequently maintaining a job in order to pay for living expenses in order to live a more comfortable life, or the PMS social.

PMS social = project M social social...
unless...
ohhh i get it

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Hey @ PlateProp PlateProp , I've decided to start playing squirtle because I hate my friends. How do I do a reverse-turnaround-hydroflop
...or whatever squirtle players do?
Also sometimes I hit people with the side b, and sometimes I jump. Other times, I just die.
Is this normal?
You cant be taught Squirtle. You just Squirtle.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
The recovery rebalance was absolutely needed so I don't see that changing anytime soon.
I'd like to mention that Diddy, Sonic, and tether-exclusives are still ****ing stupid.

It was definitely a step in the right direction though.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Why is White Fatalis your avatar if you're a Sapphire Dragon
DO NOT QUESTION THE WISDOM OF THE ANCIE---

Really, it's just because I'm so hyped about him being in MH4U. :p I had always wanted to get into Monster Hunter, perused the Wiki a bit and read about White Fatalis years ago, and he became my favorite dragon in MH. Fast forward to now, he miraculously gets included even though he was a Frontier exclusive before now, and basically I'm hyped for what'll be my first fight against my favorite dragon in the series.

Yeah.

What's more important.

Why not both?

*clones self*

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
I'd like to mention that Diddy, Sonic, and tether-exclusives are still ****ing stupid.

It was definitely a step in the right direction though.
Stupid in what way?

Sonic's recovery is overrated in my opinion. Diddy's is still pretty good. Tether exclusives suck. :/

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
DO NOT QUESTION THE WISDOM OF THE ANCIE---

Really, it's just because I'm so hyped about him being in MH4U. :p I had always wanted to get into Monster Hunter, perused the Wiki a bit and read about White Fatalis years ago, and he became my favorite dragon in MH. Fast forward to now, he miraculously gets included even though he was a Frontier exclusive before now, and basically I'm hyped for what'll be my first fight against my favorite dragon in the series.

Yeah.
But they were in Freedom 2 and Unite

Also PMS we need a Mh4u hunting group already

Ok
So should I focus on getting shellshift down, or just kind of do whatever? Don't tell anybody, but I actually think squirtle is kind of cool.
I think the whole sling jump thing is pretty baller, and squirtle feels like the moist, slippery lovechild between falcon and luigi, which I'm totally ok with.
I just don't know if I'm squirtling the way a squirtle should...
squirtle?
Does that make sense?
edit: F*** it lemme just go watch some videos
dont watch videos

Just play

Play until you realize that this character is awful, and then win with pure determination

@ ~Dad~ ~Dad~ So I realized today that Squirtle is basically a Shounen protagonist

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Where can I go to get some cool FE (preferable with ike in the pics(s) wallpapers and ish?
Also, I'm thinking about changing my font back to pink or some sorta shade of blue, to reflect the name. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
But they were in Freedom 2 and Unite

Also PMS we need a Mh4u hunting group already
Yeah, that's what I was saying. Those are both Frontier games and iirc they both came out on systems I didn't have at the time (or anytime soon afterwards, or didn't have the money/interest, etc etc).

PMS MH4U group plz

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
@Hylian

Mon Hun Social tiem

Erryone paste they fcs

Yeah, that's what I was saying. Those are both Frontier games and iirc they both came out on systems I didn't have at the time (or anytime soon afterwards, or didn't have the money/interest, etc etc).

PMS MH4U group plz
The psp freedom games were waaaayy before frontier

Now if only japan wasnt so greedy with it

Last edited:
Top Bottom