• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

InfamousLuffy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Proj3ctMam0
3DS FC
4570-8693-6006
Hi! I'm back how's everyone doing? Did anyone play Sonic Adventure 2 Battle just for the chao's?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Basically pdf is the ****tiest format to ever exist. I guess you could try here but I dunno:
https://www.pdftoword.com
Awesome, this converted the ligatures correctly but docx format sucks for parsing, haha. I'm working on making my own semester planning app and I wanted to pull all course data from the university's course catalog pdf. In the html5 format I was able to easily parse it because everything had tags in front of them. For example:
Code:
<div id="ta_106" class="t v3_106 s6_106">The Department of Computer Science oFers certi±cates to students </div>
However, you can see that "offers" and "certificates" were not converted correctly when going to html5 through the online service I tried. I wonder if there's another html5 converter that would convert those ligatures correctly.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Well I just finished my biology exam and I know that I am going to get a horrible score that is probably worst than my first exam. I hate that it is too late to change this specific class from being graded to affect my GPA to being a Pass/Fail class so it wouldn't affect my GPA.

I really wish I could drop this class without it being on my record but that feels like quitting and just giving up, which I shouldn't do. :(

MLGF

Smash Lord
I feels ya'.
Calc 2 is giving me AIDs. Don't wanna drop, but probably will end up having to.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Speaking of MMOs have any of you heard of grand chase?

Like, it's probably the most interesting MMO to me right now and I haven't even played it yet.

It's shutting down in april, but they decided to give everyone 1,000,000 cash shop points, which if I'm correct equates to $100,000 dollars worth of cash shop items.

I want to start playing that, just so I can see what it's like to be a rich player.
DON'T ****ING DO IT.

IT ONLY TOOK ME 30 MINUTES TO UNINSTALL THIS ****.

EVEN WITH FREE EVERYTHING IT WASN'T WORTH IT.

IT WAS THAT BAD.
I''m here to salt about this.

So when I decided to try this, my brother did as well. We made the character on his account and quickly abandoned it because it was ****..

Right now in elsword they're having an event where you get free **** (and by free ****, I mean actually good **** like a SKILL SLOT B (Which normally costs $9.00)) IF YOU HAD A GRAND CHASE ACCOUNT BEFORE TODAY.

I didn't ever make the account, I just tried the game.

EVEN WHEN THEIR GAME IS DYING THEY STILL KNOW HOW TO **** WITH ME.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
I thought Kage was semi-retired? Is he out of retirement? I know about the mm with bizarro, but I haven't seen him in a while.

Have you played Kage in the ditto before?
Kage was kind of inactive in 2014, yeah, but he's back in it now. He just got 4th in Melee and 3rd in PM at McSmashter 4, Canada's largest tournament ever this past weekend.

I played him in a PM ditto forever ago in 3.02, also played him in Melee the day before the tournament and I got destroyed lol.
Edit: Wait actually I think that ditto was in 2.5 or 2.6

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
This is the video I've wanted to make for a year to explain the Early Aerial Compilations demonstration of a lot of things that didn't exist in Melee
It's a great video, but I have basically the same complaints that everyone else had. It's a 50 minute video that should have been 20 or 30 minutes at most. Your mic and mic technique is kind of painful, honestly, and all the pops and static whooshes are really grating. Get a pop filter, at the least, or better, a good mic and a pop filter.

It'd take a lot more time, but if you're willing to put in the effort, it might look better to have a script, read from the script, and then record the gameplay separately, editing in the gameplay to match what you're talking about where it is necessary.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Well I just finished my biology exam and I know that I am going to get a horrible score that is probably worst than my first exam. I hate that it is too late to change this specific class from being graded to affect my GPA to being a Pass/Fail class so it wouldn't affect my GPA.

I really wish I could drop this class without it being on my record but that feels like quitting and just giving up, which I shouldn't do. :(
Resign and retake it next semester. I was in similar situation as you last semester where I stupidly didn't resign from a class I was doing poorly in and it ended up really, really ****ing things up for me. Luckily the damage is temporary, but it still ****s with my state of mind.

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
so my writing class instructor says she will dock an entire letter grade for each instance we don't indent our paragraphs on our essay

like, i know it's very easy to not make that mistake, but wtf

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
So I checked out the Sm4sh Social thread.

It seemed like a cold and comfortless place.

The lack of Mech likes there didn't help either.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
I''m here to salt about this.

So when I decided to try this, my brother did as well. We made the character on his account and quickly abandoned it because it was ****..

Right now in elsword they're having an event where you get free **** (and by free ****, I mean actually good **** like a SKILL SLOT B (Which normally costs $9.00)) IF YOU HAD A GRAND CHASE ACCOUNT BEFORE TODAY.

I didn't ever make the account, I just tried the game.

EVEN WHEN THEIR GAME IS DYING THEY STILL KNOW HOW TO **** WITH ME.
I take it it's only if you had characters in KOG Grand Chase, and not before?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I take it it's only if you had characters in KOG Grand Chase, and not before?
Before counts too I'd assume, so long as you migrated them to KOG when that happened.

It would also have to be on the same elsword account as well.

Side note : apparently you can get the coins from running missions as well. 1 a mission, not sure if it has to be in your level range though. either way 200 coins is a FREE SKILL SLOT B

I ****ING NEED THIS HOLY ****.
@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7
GET HYPE

also the reason I haven't been loggin in is because all my chars aren't in the guild :4roy:

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Side note : apparently you can get the coins from running missions as well. 1 a mission, not sure if it has to be in your level range though. either way 200 coins is a FREE SKILL SLOT B
I guess I have no more excuses to play my 3rd character, in that case :V

Sh*t, I forgot I still have to do those quests

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Before counts too I'd assume, so long as you migrated them to KOG when that happened.

It would also have to be on the same elsword account as well.

I ****ING NEED THIS HOLY ****.
@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7
GET HYPE

also the reason I haven't been loggin in is because all my chars aren't in the guild :4roy:
I'm on Sylden, harass me for invites

Top Bottom