• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

_A1

Smash Apprentice
tenkaichis are bull****. infinite world is secretly budokai 4.
Bull for what reason(s)? BT3 is so fast with those dragondash cancel perfect smash chases and don't get me started on Z-counter chains. Plus it ain't 2D.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Bull for what reason(s)? BT3 is so fast with those dragondash cancel perfect smash chases and don't get me started on Z-counter chains. Plus it ain't 2D.
not being 2d is the problem. hate split screen fighters, feels awful

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
For the price of one friendly, you too can leave me secret messages in your post history. Confidentiality assured.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
delayed and xanadu announcements always go hand in hand. We've known this for a good year now
Really? The only delayed announcement I remember getting is the one about dropping PM.

VGBC announcements usually suck booty anyway so I doubt it's something to get excited about.
idk, amsa sponsorship was kinda nice.
Azen Bar Wars 2 was kinda nice too if he actually showed up.

Most of their announcements are usually pretty good imo.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Trying to set up sigs to be just the way you want sure is a pain in the ass, seriously.

I'm trying to decide how I want to line up these sprites. I had the perfect idea at first, but it was too big for the sig even with premium increase. >>'

Also, wait what? What exactly is going on right now? o_o

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Trying to set up sigs to be just the way you want sure is a pain in the ***, seriously.

I'm trying to decide how I want to line up these sprites. I had the perfect idea at first, but it was too big for the sig even with premium increase. >>'

Also, wait what? What exactly is going on right now? o_o
Just madness. Nothing but madness.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'm still on badge 2 on ORAS and have no motivation to play it whatsoever after learning that there was no battle frontier.

Z version when.
Sinnoh remakes when

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Hmm, can you be more specific?
To me without the slight borders, and having the poster banners go horizontaly instead of stacking makes it seem like there's no centering. The comments flow better but there's like, no nice/clean breaks between them or framing of the page.

I'd get used to it eventually

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I used the pm theme for a while, until somebody started talking in blue
Which really hurt my eyes, and any of the themes that are white have to deal with people typing in yellow
also very annoying, but on the Onyx theme, even if people type in this very similar color
it still doesn't hurt my eyes

Edit: Disabling text colors is possible, but some people use them more appropriately in tier lists and guides. And besides, the darker color in general is better.
Disabling text colors doesn't disable all text colors, it just doesn't show whatever color people have set to their default.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Disabling text colors doesn't disable all text colors, it just doesn't show whatever color people have set to their default.
Editing posts to be in black should be illegal.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
This is the video I've wanted to make for a year to explain the Early Aerial Compilations demonstration of a lot of things that didn't exist in Melee

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
This is the video I've wanted to make for a year to explain the Early Aerial Compilations demonstration of a lot of things that didn't exist in Melee
Pretty tight stuffed, but holy **** you are so long winded and repetitive. You should have done this in more than two takes, and written a script.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
James: whatever, it works.

Me: omg I never would have guessed after you spent nearly an hour explaining it.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Really? The only delayed announcement I remember getting is the one about dropping PM.
Idk maybe it's because of bracket usually running hella late, and since most announcements are right before finals they get delayed a lot. Unless i'm mistaking this with something else, which is entirely possbile cuz my memory is ****

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Pretty tight stuffed, but holy **** you are so long winded and repetitive. You should have done this in more than two takes, and written a script.
I told him this before
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad doesnt like to listen to anything but the clicks and clacks of his controller
Mic sucked
And when you said IASA it sounded almost like something completely different.
I recommend just doing audio clips seperate and piece by piece.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Goddammit Smashboards, I'm trying to work with you and compensate a bit but you just won't let my entire sig show, will you? How am I supposed to get more people to download my **** if they can't see my Brawlvault sig!? D<

Meh. At least my characters look alright. - -

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Morning losers. (cue reposting of incriminating nood)

God these 20 minute penalty periods on sm4sh hurt like hell. Sakurai is a sick puppy.

Top Bottom