• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
neko is black?
Yes I'm black.

Also, after burning a skill tree reset pass. Turns out I made another huge mistake in the form of forgetting that I have class skills that do not work as subclasses, effectively costing me more than had I just left everything alone.

SO. I burned a skill tree reset pass (which are only given out seldom when Sega ****s up on their end with the classes.) for no ****ing reason AND im stuck with a ****ed up version of my original build.

Lesson to everyone: don't **** around with skill trees when you're sleep depreived, else you end up having to spend money fixing **** like I have to now. -_-

brb committing sudoku.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Top 1000 is pretty cool, congrats @ Binary Clone Binary Clone .

So I finally caught up with this and the Tier Spec threads, and it's like we're getting progressively angrier for some reason. Let's all chill out and get some frosty chocolate milkshakes

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
I'm upset you're making "demands".
English is not my first language, it might not sound the way it was meant. I will change it.
It is probably not helping my cause if it makes me seem rude.

No words about the content though? I feel like the Social Thread discusses anything but this game.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Last time it was this bad here, I swam backstroke in the snow.

...I'll be sure that someone records it this time...
I'd like to apologize, it was not 4 feet of snow like last time. I do not have enough snow to swim in :(

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
*10 pages ago* Yeah f*** that I'm not reading all this s***.
*Reads. F***ing. Everything.*
...What am I doing with my life ;_;
God's work.
Top 1000 is pretty cool, congrats @ Binary Clone Binary Clone .So I finally caught up with this and the Tier Spec threads, and it's like we're getting progressively angrier for some reason. Let's all chill out and get some frosty chocolate milkshakes
That's right... There is no need to be upset.
Be
instead~

Last edited:

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
@All the new platform fighter discussion
I could probably help with some of that. I have a functional level of code in Java and Javascript, and have some experience with using Unity. I can't guarantee I'll have too much time to work on it though, since I always have plenty of schoolwork.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
*10 pages ago*
So TL;DR Apex drama, SpiderMad troll harass, ICs used Blizzard on the East Coast, and the usual animu and FGC stuff? I think?

*Splatoon HYPE, Katanagatari HYPE, Day off work yesterday HYPE, Happy belated birthday @Saxophoneoftime HYPE* k now I'm caught up phew

So how many streams are going to be showing Apex? VGBC, Bifuteki, maybe even the Screw Attack n00b stream? Wonder if multi-twitch can handle all of it

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Yes

If I had to put it in maylay perspective, it would be like a Falcon getting a Dthrow > Knee (which everyone percieves to be hype) to Bidoof ****ing flying off stage with Ganon, warlock punching someone into the side of Warioware, then stomping them when they bounced off.

That's how gud Alicization is compared to the rest of sao
I've heard literally nothing good about sao. I stopped watching after episode 2.

That show sucks. a static improvement on a ****ty show is not guaranteed to be any good.
Posts like these make me wonder why nameless hasnt established a rigorous caste system where PMS has top privelege and the whole deal is modded by Tinker for the Lulz.
DAE Tink-er is literally Winnarly?
I finally got Super Smash Flash 2 to stop lagging.

Somehow it never occurred to me before that Kingsoft PC Doctor, a junk-cleaning program that I knew took up a third of the system's processing power, might have been causing it.

I feel like an idiot now.

As for anime, I've been trying to find something to watch, but nothing seems interesting to me. My older brother tried getting me to watch Fairy Tail, but it just bored me. It's just the same shōnen archetype that's been getting recycled for nearly thirty years now.
Watch Humanity Has Declined.
>anime talk

I started something new myself at my brother's request

It's called Katanagatari, anyone heard of it?
Yeah, I think I actually convinced Soft serve to watch that a couple months ago. It's one of my favourites.
if somebody thinks "they slowed down the Zora swimming" is a bad thing I'm gonna go ahead and assume that they haven't actually played Majora's Mask - or at least haven't actually gotten to Great Bay Temple

also the way they changed the saving (including the Song of Time stuff) both A) doesn't really affect the game as a whole and B) was likely a concession for the game being on a portable console, which is fine

Majora's Mask is hands down my favorite game and these changes don't bother me none 'cause they're pretty reasonable all in all
Every time we talk Zelda I remind you all that Oracle of Ages is the best Zelda game and that Zelda games are meant to be 2d.
@ PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP and @CORY
you interested in helping out with a similar project that a few of us here already started to plan about?
Like I said before, please let me read this stuff BibleThump

MAGFest.

MORE LIKE

*AGFest

*insert letter of your choice here
GAGFest sounds nice

GAGFest

;]
Beat me to it
*10 pages ago*

Yeah f*** that I'm not reading all this s***.

*Reads. F***ing. Everything.*

What am I doing with my life ;_;
I just did the same thing. RIP MY DAY.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I actually have a bit. It was available On Demand briefly. I need to get back into it.

In fact, as an author, I've taken a quote from it to heart.

"That's how culture spreads. When someone has a new idea, it's immediately copied. It's only natural for this to happen. Your job as the original is to publish magazines that are of a higher quality."
— U.N. Mediator

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
@All the new platform fighter discussion
I could probably help with some of that. I have a functional level of code in Java and Javascript, and have some experience with using Unity. I can't guarantee I'll have too much time to work on it though, since I always have plenty of schoolwork.
What is this @overide stuff I see in code? What exactly is happening there.
-----
Isn't Humanity Has Declined about fairy diplomacy?

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I've heard literally nothing good about sao. I stopped watching after episode 2.

That show sucks. a static improvement on a ****ty show is not guaranteed to be any good.

DAE Tink-er is literally Winnarly?

Yeah, I think I actually convinced Soft serve to watch that a couple months ago. It's one of my favourites.

Every time we talk Zelda I remind you all that Oracle of Ages is the best Zelda game and that Zelda games are meant to be 2d.

Like I said before, please let me read this stuff BibleThump

GAGFest sounds nice

Beat me to it

I just did the same thing. RIP MY DAY.
The novels you fool

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
What is this @overide stuff I see in code? What exactly is happening there.
-----
Isn't Humanity Has Declined about fairy diplomacy?
Not exactly sure. Try google maybe. That's how I do the majority of my programming lol since I'm self taught and have some big gaps.
Edit: Just looked it up. It's just a notation you can use to say that the method in a subclass is replacing the corresponding method in its superclass. I don't think it's strictly necessary though.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Posts like these make me wonder why nameless hasnt established a rigorous caste system where PMS has top privelege and the whole deal is modded by Tinker for the Lulz.
This is the future
You may be the first to kneel, if you pray, peasant

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
I just drove an hour to a local store to buy one of their two wii u gamecube controller adapters only to find that they were selling them at a scalping price too. Meanwhile the guy at best buy said that they were discontinued, the chances of getting more are slim, and Nintendo is probably abandoning them (not that the guy agreed with that business decision). Nintendo pleeaaaaaaaase

yes I know about it but I wanted dolphin's native adapter support

Also sorry if this is too whiny or if there is a specific thread for this particular topic somewhere. Just wanted to vent.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Are the default settings for dolphin with mayflash the best? It feels wrong, nothing like Melee on console.
--------
Why the hell does Melee use capsules, a 3D collision technique, for a 2d game?

What is a triangle mesh why do I feel dumber the more I learn??

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
I'm late for the street fighter talk but I'd like to say that imo, 1-frame links are fine when they are a way to get extra damage (E.Ryu, Cody) but suck when you need them for a character's bnb (Fei, Rose).

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Don't see why Nintendo would discontinue the adapters, they could probably make bank off of them.

Also Rivals of Aether looking guuuud.
You're assuming big video game companies know how to make logical business decisions.

Just look at Sega, they keep making sonic games.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Lunchables is doing his first Watch Me Wednesday stream, and I'd say it's going pretty well.

@Lunchables did you talk to @SpiderMad? You mentioned pmdepot in the body of watch me Wednesday.

D

Deleted member

I haven't actually talked to him directly but he commented on the subreddit post and said he's ok with it

Also I just ended the stream. Only had about 15 viewers, but thats x3 more than IPK HEYOOOOO *shots* (And he has been streaming for like 4-5 months)

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Wait what are you guys about?
Is it that NOJ youtube/niconico content ID dealio? Cause that seems to only affect the newer nintendo games(AKA 3DS/WIII U) AFAIK.
If not then can you link me?

Last edited:
Top Bottom